any ideas who kats seeing EASTENDERS

(205 Posts)
gloomywinters2 Wed 05-Dec-12 16:42:57

i have been racking my brains wondering is it one of the braning brothers i thought it was derick at first don,t no why any suggestions.

FestiveFiggy Thu 20-Dec-12 12:26:52

My theory has been all along that it was Derek with the 1 doubt in my mind being that he wouldn't ever tell anyone that he loved them as it would make him vulnerable. I had written off Jack until recently as he was swimming in girls at the time the affair started and I didn't think he would put Alfie though it after what they went through together over Tommy. I do now think it is Jack as things aren't going well with Sharon and as we find out tonight it can be max as he gets married to Tanya on Christmas day and there is no way she would go through with that if it comes out tonight that he's been having an affair with Kat.

Not that I think about this far too much you understand I just want it over with Alfie's sake I love him!!!

ViviPru Thu 20-Dec-12 13:52:47

Ok I'm confused.

I'm sure I heard reference previously to Max and Tanya's wedding being on Xmas eve, so why did Kat say she didn't want to have to cope with the wedding reception on her own when she was under the impression Alfie was only leaving for one night this week? Now Figgy's saying they're getting married Christmas day? WTF?

Blondes makes good points - we keep having these ridiculous hypothetical debates chez-pru about how that wouldn't happen because of such-and-such. All of the Derek puppetmaster rubbish WOULDN'T HAPPEN because Tanya would just tell Max about Lauren driving and Derek holding them to ransom by covering it up. She'd also have told Joey at her hen do too. And Joey would have told Lauren Derek's making them do it.

Gah. I'm way too invested.

3ForMe Thu 20-Dec-12 13:59:13

Oh I love Derek's character!!

Think he plays it so well-especially as his dad is/was a real life east end gangster.

Love to hate him

BloominMisteltoeMarvellousWine Thu 20-Dec-12 14:02:17

ViviPru They are supposed to marry on Xmas eve but then this 'secret' comes out. She then decides to forgive him and marry him anyway so they marry xmas day.

I think....

I may have been dreaming this

3ForMe Thu 20-Dec-12 14:10:13

I'm thinking Lauren will kill Derek so joey doesn't have to leave walford.

Max's secret is the money thing, so Tanya cancels wedding then changes mind.

Think it's ray shagging Kat.

Not Derek, agree with who ever said he would say 'I love you'

Not max-he has his money and wedding Christmas story line.

Jacks got more class.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 20-Dec-12 16:48:17

i dither all the time

cant be derek - he really isnt a roses man and imagining that heaving on top of you dripping sweat and drool onto kats cleavage just is so wrong

'blondes shudders'

cant be a branning - sure tv just said that as a huge red herring !!!

still think possibly a moon or a slater shock how about sean

or a female/tanya

What is Max's secret. I don't think there was anything more about it since he was standing with Derek outside a house a few months ago.

GreenyEyes Thu 20-Dec-12 18:40:52

I think it's Jack.

We're supposed to think it's Derek or Max...

LittleBairn Thu 20-Dec-12 18:56:53

I think it's Jack too.
Can't believe Max would be so keen to get married if carrying on with Kat.
Can't see it being Joey.
Dear lord I don't want to think of Derek shagging Kat. [boak face]

There aren't anymore Brannings?

MrsJREwing Thu 20-Dec-12 19:01:50

Do we find out tonight?

LittleBairn Thu 20-Dec-12 19:06:32

Yes supposed to be tonight.

GreenyEyes Thu 20-Dec-12 19:10:15

Yes think so- in the last 1.5 seconds of it no doubt

3ForMe Thu 20-Dec-12 19:36:33

Ooh a cloth on the lamp!!! Clarsssay!

HoHoHokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Thu 20-Dec-12 19:36:35

I bet it's Max....i don't blame her - i would blush

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Thu 20-Dec-12 19:42:00

Think it's puddock features derek! Urgh! Imagine his big slobbery lips flubbering in for a kiss. Ewewewewewwwweeeeeeewwwwwwww

HoHoHokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Thu 20-Dec-12 19:42:50

Surely for the sake of decency they wouldn't make it him.....he is flesh crawly vile.

LittleBairn Thu 20-Dec-12 19:47:13

My money is on Derek now. Yuck. sad

Ooooohhh max has no eyelashes or blonde piggy ones, would freak me out!!!

Did Derek play football?

3ForMe Thu 20-Dec-12 19:48:29

Got to be Derek!

I've changed my mind

GlaikitFizzogTheChristmasElf Thu 20-Dec-12 19:49:32

Someone give her a shovel! She gonna have do a lot of digging to get out of this one

Oooohhh it's ..................

It is so wrong, I want him to whack the vile bitch. Poor old wet Alfie!

Come on, come on.

I can't take him seriously when he says filthy, he can't say it properly!

3ForMe Thu 20-Dec-12 19:51:14

Maybe Alfie kills Derek!!

GreenyEyes Thu 20-Dec-12 19:51:18

This is actually quite good, I usually can't watch more than a minute of Shane Ritchie without the urge to vomit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now