any ideas who kats seeing EASTENDERS

(205 Posts)
gloomywinters2 Wed 05-Dec-12 16:42:57

i have been racking my brains wondering is it one of the braning brothers i thought it was derick at first don,t no why any suggestions.

StopPickingYourNose Sat 08-Dec-12 00:56:57

A crow with silly cones, Sinister.

Maslotte Sat 08-Dec-12 20:46:44

Kat has a key for a bedsit doesn't she.......isn't it the same bedsit that Max used to meet Stacey at......and the same bedsit that he gave Tanya a key for when they started to get back together??

MildredIsMyAlterEgo Sat 08-Dec-12 23:27:40
Blondeshavemorefun Tue 11-Dec-12 06:30:56

Egginabap

I said a while back I thought could be a moon as when in the kitchen and Kat was tending to his wounds Alfie stuck his head in and didn't se surprised he was there

So assumed someone on their family and not a branning

Tyler behaving oddly in last night's episode. He couldn't go on that planned shopping trip with Whitney (whose style is a bit like a young Kat, poosibly?).

Bored of it all now though, tbh.

chipstick10 Tue 11-Dec-12 08:20:19

Am I right in thinking the actress who plays tanka is leaving, if just for a while? If that is the case then I would guess max. It would be a more dramatic storyline if its max because he has a partner also and he's got previous. Derek is being killed off isn't he!? Though that would make it equally as dramatic. A chance for hammy over the top acting from Kate and Alfie, yawn.

They are both dreadful actors. Kat used to be good, don't know what changed her? Seen better acting in the local primary school nativity.

ViviPru Wed 12-Dec-12 12:27:53

Alfie's a wet fart. I'm glad he's being screwed over.

Me too. The sooner this unsavoury pair disappear from the Square the better. Would like to see more of Kim, she's hilarious!

MrsBucketxx Wed 12-Dec-12 16:38:04

its derek. he gets murdered over christmas and there will be a big who done it apparently.

kats shagging him
joey hates his dad
tanya lets on that lauren is dereks after her raped her when they where younger.
max has his secret revealed by him, and finds out about lauren.
lauren finds out too
alfie finds out its dereks who is the other man.

you just see im well informed.

MrsBucketxx Wed 12-Dec-12 16:38:39

kat leaves and he ends up with roxy.

rufussmum Wed 12-Dec-12 17:34:04

I think Kat's looked at all the hopeless males on offer and plamped for a woman. She's having a lesbian fling with......Tanya? Cora? Bianca? Or the silent barmaid, I think she's called Tracy.

rufussmum Thu 13-Dec-12 19:30:31

Oh come on you lot. Somebody must agree with me?

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 13-Dec-12 20:45:03

Mrs Bucket that sounds about right. However in true Eastenders style the murderer will be none of the above. My money is on Alice.

Bakingnovice Thu 13-Dec-12 22:53:10

Does anyone give a fuck? Surely everyone will be rejoicing that one of the worst characters ever is dead. Can't stand Derek.

Kat next. Then Alfie.

Actually, really disliking Lauren too ATM. She's always been a brat and she's acting like an immature brat now. Don't think she can be Derek's daughter though as Tanya was not horrified when finding out about joey.

Am liking Kim and Denise. Thank god they've given Zainab and the mad-moods a break.

perceptionInaPearTree Wed 19-Dec-12 11:27:46

I thought the cast doesn't know who Kat is having the affair with either?

perceptionInaPearTree Wed 19-Dec-12 11:28:06

Lauren is Derek's - seriously??

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 19-Dec-12 15:21:20

thing is if derek raped tanys, wouldnt she be a bit more pissed off with him/ignore him

hes always saying that if tanya doesnt do what he wants he will say it wasnt joey who was driving but lauren

surely she would say, you owe me and if you say anything about lauren, then i will tell what you did to me

plus if ANY chnace of lauren being dereks surely tanys would have tried her hardest to stop her and joey

JingleBellsAllTheWay Wed 19-Dec-12 15:59:33

Theres no way Derek raped Tanya! I agree with blond shave.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 19-Dec-12 16:16:34

always makes me laugh some call me blonde shaves, others blondes have (which it is meant to be )

this blonde wax's

'giggles'

GreenyEyes Thu 20-Dec-12 11:02:18

Do we find out tonight??

susanann Thu 20-Dec-12 11:19:05

ive been wondering if shes turned lesbian? I dont watch it but its all over the papers etc so dont need to. lol. May watch tonight just for the hell of it. One day they will have a nice story at xmas!!

headfairy Thu 20-Dec-12 11:26:53

Isn't Joey a Branning? Could she be having a thing with him? They do like to chuck in curve balls still not believing wotsisname fathered 'Ev's baby

It is tonight. Already I firmed as either jack, Derek or max.

Confirmed even.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now