Gloves that you can use a phone

(15 Posts)
56Jan Wed 05-Dec-12 16:22:23

DD's friend recently told me about gloves that you can use as a phone. Apparently they were on a program she saw on the TV. Does anyone know about them? Does anyone know where to find them?

Poundland for, er, a pound smile I have some, they're great.

claracluck71 Wed 05-Dec-12 16:28:44

I bought some last February as a present for my SIL. I got them in John Lewis, if that helps?

RobotLover68 Wed 05-Dec-12 16:30:53

They're made by Totes

2madboys Wed 05-Dec-12 16:33:10

I have seen some in Staples. Luckily I'm no longer involved in the totally toxic office share that was so cold I would have needed to use them inside!

BistoBearWithBaublesOn Wed 05-Dec-12 16:37:18

My DP bought these which were great at first but they no longer work after a few washes.

I have a pair of Nike running gloves that work perfectly on my iPhone, much to DP's annoyance as I paid £3.99 for mine from TK Maxx compared to the £30 he spent!! wink

SpanishFly Wed 05-Dec-12 18:52:29

You can get them in our local Spar this year. Last Xmas I bought them in B&M stores and I've seen them in Poundland this year.
You'll get them on eBay too.

HappyHippyChick Wed 05-Dec-12 18:54:36

Spreadex sent my dh a free pair!

zenaprincesswarrior Wed 05-Dec-12 19:44:00

I think you mean these, www.asseenonthetv.co.uk/bluetooth-gloves-as-seen-on-this-morning they can actually be used a phone! not just for using on a touch screen..watch the vid on the page from This Morning....hilarious smile

wintera Wed 05-Dec-12 20:02:54

Yes I think the op means the ones that were on This morning a few weeks ago. It was amazing and holly and Phil were really freaked out! You can see the video on YouTube as well.

SpanishFly Wed 05-Dec-12 20:03:47

Oh I SEE!

56Jan Thu 06-Dec-12 13:29:37

Yes! Those are the ones - the ones that you can actually use as a phone! Amazing, and yes quite freaky too! Thanks zenaprincesswarrior (and everyone else) for your help!

GreatCongas Thu 06-Dec-12 17:33:22

They were also in the gadget show

Tweedledeedum Thu 06-Dec-12 23:37:26

I got a black pair from m&s last week for £9, they work really well.

ReinDearPrudence Thu 06-Dec-12 23:49:58

When I first read this I thought you meant the gloves that you can wear and still use a touchscreen phone. But no, you mean gloves that you can actually use as a phone !!

I think these are an fabulous invention. DH says 'but you'd look like a cunt using them'. I think we're both right but I'd still love some

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now