X Factor James Arthur

(72 Posts)
MisselthwaiteManor Wed 28-Nov-12 20:30:21

I haven't been watching the whole thing but a friend sent me a link of James Arthur on YouTube, and I'm now officially waiting outside his dressing room with my pants down a fan. Anyone else? DP laughed when I told him. Is he fanciable or am I hormonal?

DebK2012 Sun 13-Jan-13 13:56:48

I'm so glad that he has won!!!! My daughter (13) absolutley loves him so we are going to the live tour!

ThursdayWillBeTheDay Wed 12-Dec-12 15:14:40

Urgh at thought of Nanfucker's penis.

We'd have seen it sticking out of his forehead surely?

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 12-Dec-12 15:01:38

Do you think he likes the older ladies? I get the impression he would. In a filthy way.

Not like Nanfucker though! Nanfucker should have no penis, like Ken.

ProgressiveLoweringOfStandards Wed 12-Dec-12 12:31:12

I'm glad I'm in good company here smile

I agree about the dentistry thing too- it keeps him down to earth to have slightly crooked teeth. I imagine he might end up disappearing up his own behind if he gets that 'sleb polished' look- he'll have trouble remembering where he's from- especially with all the women throwing themselves at him (those who are fortunate enough to be within range).... wink

ThursdayWillBeTheDay Wed 12-Dec-12 08:44:47

I knew it. I am a creepy stalky Mrs Robinson. I was his age when he was being born shock

I agree they must leave his dentristy alone. Otherwise he risks looking like Jimmy Osmond. <shows age again>

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 12-Dec-12 08:41:24

13 years younger, I think I can get away with that, although I am just about old enough to be his mum!

MisselthwaiteManor Tue 11-Dec-12 18:42:23

I love him, but if they fix his teeth and make him all shiny he will lose his appeal.

littleknownangel Tue 11-Dec-12 17:56:41

think he is 24.

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 11-Dec-12 13:30:16

How old is he anyway? I may have to start trawling You Tube too, now there will be no more weekly fix of Grrrrr on a Saturday night.

Grrrrrr

Manly man with his big manly tatooed arms

Grrrrrrr blush

ProgressiveLoweringOfStandards Tue 11-Dec-12 12:57:12

grin

ThursdayWillBeTheDay Tue 11-Dec-12 12:43:57

Fear not. I think I'm about 25 yrs older than him and I still would.

I have d/l him all morning grin

ProgressiveLoweringOfStandards Tue 11-Dec-12 12:27:27

Argh - help - I've just looked at a couple of his performances on Youtube... I'd better stop before this turns into an age-inappropriate infatuation- I'm 12 years older than him ffs!

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 10-Dec-12 23:32:05

no erotic dream last night, but I'm hoping it will turn up sometimr this week. I think the nation voted with its knickers, and rightly so. The only Xfactor contestant ever that I would. And he won. Double whammy.

ThursdayWillBeTheDay Mon 10-Dec-12 16:33:23

He looks like the child I never had with my favourite ex. So the fact that I even clicked on this thread and am sat here thinking "god yes I so would" makes me a perv.

Still. I so would. After all, I still dream about shagging his double all those years ago...

ProgressiveLoweringOfStandards Mon 10-Dec-12 16:28:13

Did anyone else have a ahem - rather erotic dream about him last night? I did and I thought - I bet I'm not the only one.... He's got that quality in his singing like Thom Yorke that gets women all a flutter...

StopPickingYourNose Sat 08-Dec-12 00:27:55

Place your bets. James Arthur will win XFaxtor.

vigglewiggle Mon 03-Dec-12 21:48:31

sinister - grin

He's taken on Frankie Boyle, so he's alright by me!

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 03-Dec-12 21:38:43

such big manly arms and sensitivity, he is strong but gentle, like a beekeeper.

picketywick Mon 03-Dec-12 13:18:39

I like James Arthur , and now Ella has gone, would like James to win

He does seem to risk a breakdown with each song. Intensity is his game.

Not just singing emotively. Sing till you burst into flames/Good luck james.

No. He looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

Ha ha yes. He just irritates me full stop. He needs to crack a smile for once

ChestnutsRoastingonaWitchesTit Mon 03-Dec-12 10:36:58

If he gets those big white 'off the shelf' teeth they minor slebs get I shan't be interested any more. So there.

CindySherman Sun 02-Dec-12 16:32:29

Not my type - a bit quasi modo ish but hugely talented guy I how he wins.

Tigerbomb Sun 02-Dec-12 15:48:40

except for the Tats he is the image of my DexH around 20 years ago. I can't watch him as it upsets me

FanjoForTheMammaries Sun 02-Dec-12 15:31:30

(Fanjo)

FanjoForTheMammaries Sun 02-Dec-12 15:31:11

I wouldn't even with someone else's!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now