X Factor James Arthur

(72 Posts)
MisselthwaiteManor Wed 28-Nov-12 20:30:21

I haven't been watching the whole thing but a friend sent me a link of James Arthur on YouTube, and I'm now officially waiting outside his dressing room with my pants down a fan. Anyone else? DP laughed when I told him. Is he fanciable or am I hormonal?

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 28-Nov-12 20:33:48

I don't fancy him but i do think he is wonderful and i want him to win.

ChestnutsRoastingonaWitchesTit Wed 28-Nov-12 20:40:49

Strangely yes. No idea why. But yes. I certainly would.

YES! He is fanciable. When he sings I melt. When not singing, not so much. it's his epic voice, it has magic powers.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 29-Nov-12 00:03:59

Good god no. He always looks like he needs a jolly good wash.

LineRunner Thu 29-Nov-12 00:08:11

He has lost his way to the laundrette and public baths.

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 00:18:12

definitely fanciable, especially when he plays/sings.

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 00:19:16

he's very tall and broad. i like tall and broad.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 29-Nov-12 00:19:46

And the dentist LineRunner.

Sleepyfergus Thu 29-Nov-12 00:24:05

No. He looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

hatesponge Thu 29-Nov-12 00:36:46

Sleepy my colleagues have been calling him that for weeks!

I think he's absolutely lovely, his eyes are amazing. I definitely would grin

DudeInaTutu Thu 29-Nov-12 00:42:53

he looks a bit of a miserable git.

notice he lost the grandad specs fairly early on. i reckon, if you bumped into him in the pub youd not look twice, fame is a quite the aphrodisiac.

but i wouldnt. nah.

i did used to find jarvis cocker massively attractive though so what do i know?

charlieandlola Thu 29-Nov-12 01:00:21

You must be mad . His voice is ok but he looks like the lead singer of the Pogues with his tatts on fingers and those grim teeth.
Listen to him with your eyes closed is my recommendation, or use lots of Dettol to bleach your eyes

Charleymouse Thu 29-Nov-12 01:06:47

Yes he has the SE X Factor, don't like the tats on hands but would not care as where they would be I wouldn't be able to see them. blush

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 01:10:28

i like the tatted hands blush

Sleepyfergus Thu 29-Nov-12 06:29:36

He is a v good singer though, for sure.

I was certain that he would have undergone a little but if cosmetic dentistry work but it doesn't look it!

Jemma1111 Thu 29-Nov-12 06:33:32

Good singer but not a patch on Jahmene's talent imo !,

Growlithe Thu 29-Nov-12 06:45:42

I think he's got a bit of a young Elvis look about him. Have I just made myself sound about 70?

ChestnutsRoastingonaWitchesTit Thu 29-Nov-12 09:50:09

Ummm......I'm not sure about Jahmene's voice... I know its technically acrobatic and moving in a dusty Springfield kind of way but it doesn't make me go all wobbly like when James sings..he's a very emotive performer and very male, grrr i like that. its something jahmene lacks

<runs>

Ooooh yes
I would
Twice
And once more for good luck

Deffo something about him

I agree with chestnuts I'm finding Jahmene a bit blah now tbh and don't think he has nearly as much talent as song writing, guitar playing, rapping and singing James Arthur. Don't care who wins though because JA has enough talent to not need to.

Yes, definitely fanciable. I've always had slightly odd taste in men though blush

Totes agree with chestnuts and strawberry.

Jahmene is not as roundly talented as James. James can play the guitar and piano, he can rearrange songs and 'make them his own' so well.
Plus, even though it's technically good, the sound of Jahmene's voice is just not pleasing to mine ear. Whereas James-Eyelashes-Arthur has a voice of...not to sound over the top...liquid gold..and its manly, as someone has already said. Swoon. He can sing 'Let's Get It On' or 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' to me any time, I would happily take a running jump into his bed. What a way to be seduced!

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Thu 29-Nov-12 18:34:51

yes chestnuts. it's that GRRRRyy maleness james has.

someone upthread said you wouldn't fancy him if you saw him in a pub. if he had his granda glasses on i would. blush

Well put porkus

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now