Neighbours

(60 Posts)
TwllBach Tue 27-Nov-12 19:20:51

Several things -

If I was Rani, I would be in seventh heaven if Kyle called me his girlfriend <teenaged swoon>

Connor is back!

SpanishFly Thu 24-Jan-13 15:34:15
SpanishFly Thu 24-Jan-13 15:34:07

yep, come over here - http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/telly_addicts/1653659-Wheres-neighbours-gone

readyforno2 Tue 22-Jan-13 20:06:47

Wondering if there is a different thread? Found this just before Christmas and the month off...

SpanishFly Fri 14-Dec-12 16:39:56

I know!! A MONTH?!?

HoHoHokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 14-Dec-12 16:31:12

What?!!

Bloody Christmas balls'ing everything up!

I know it's how we catch up but still, that's bloody rubbish!

SpanishFly Fri 14-Dec-12 16:28:49

NEIGHBOURS WON'T BE ON FOR A MONTH!! AAAAARGH!!

SpanishFly Thu 13-Dec-12 13:27:33

Don't it make you fyeeel good?

ShipwreckedUnderTheTree Wed 12-Dec-12 20:19:29

Couldn't resist!!
I had forgotten how cheesy retro that was!!

ShipwreckedUnderTheTree Wed 12-Dec-12 20:16:59

No!! That. Just makes it worse...I refuse to go back there and open at link...

CelstialNavigation Wed 12-Dec-12 18:53:32

Was it because of this video SpainishFly? www.youtube.com/watch?v=trfYjucLGj0

Paul Robinson and his short-lived but cheese-tastic 80's singing career.

TwllBach Wed 12-Dec-12 18:29:49

Vanessa is beautiful isn't she???

ShipwreckedUnderTheTree Tue 11-Dec-12 17:32:26

I can't believe you admitted that out loud!! grin

SpanishFly Tue 11-Dec-12 17:20:43

I must be a freak cos I'm a tiny bit in love with Ajay and would with Paul. Seriously, even I know that's weird.

moajab Tue 11-Dec-12 15:19:51

I want to point Vanesssa to the Relationship boards on MN for some advice in how to deal with controlling parents!

And Ajay just giggles at everything - it's very annoying.

ShipwreckedAndUnderTheTree Mon 10-Dec-12 21:12:15

Paul and Pryia are so unsexy it's just awful! Is it possible to have that little chemistry between two people?

CelstialNavigation Sun 09-Dec-12 19:01:22

Anon, Rhys and Vanessa broke up (but are still in love).

Vanessa's incredibly stereotypical catholic mother turned up and threatened to disown her for having child out of wedlock.

Lucas thinks it is actually a good idea to therefore marry Vanessa.

Toadie seems to be his best man which is fairly appropriate since last time they did a fake wedding it was Toadie the fake groom marrying Steph, who Lucas was in love with.

In fairness to Toadie he is now of the opinion that fake marriages are not the best idea.

Clawdy Thu 06-Dec-12 19:39:46

grin at the baby babbling in an occasionally scottish accent....

anonacfr Thu 06-Dec-12 19:13:39

What's Vanessa fake marriage story?

I stopped watching when Sonya was trying to convince Lucas he should break Rhys and Vanessa's relationship because after treating her like shit he suddenly decided he fancied her after all.

CelstialNavigation Thu 06-Dec-12 18:48:15

I think the idea is that Andrew is dying for his father's approval, and that's hard to earn when it comes to Paul's work interests.

I like the way Paul was proclaiming Andrew had lied to him "all his life!". Umm, apart from the 16 or so years you never saw him eh Paul?

Didn't think of Priya getting pregnant but that sounds so true. There'll be all sorts of daft questions like "can you tell the baby's race from the ultrasound scan?" and then the baby will be born and start babbling in a occasionally scottish accent like Andrew.

I have no interest in Vanessa's fake marriage story and i can see my lack of interest is shared by people on this thread grin

SpanishFly Thu 06-Dec-12 09:51:55

Robins I find Paul attractive. blush

I am SURE Priya will be pregnant soon. She'll convince herself it's Ajay's, but it'll be white with blonde hair. If only- that would be worth watching.

Clawdy Wed 05-Dec-12 22:54:48

Yes,Tash/Andrew would be nice. Paul's personality seems to change every so often. He never used to be a harsh parent to Andrew,who now seems afraid of him. Wasn't he an indulgent dad not long ago?

PuffPants Wed 05-Dec-12 21:11:32

No, if there's any waltzing into the sunset to be done, I want Andrew & Tash to do it. Summer & Andrew were a horrible couple, she was so condescending towards him.

I'm loving how caring Tash is of Andrew right now.

RobinsBaubleSparkles Wed 05-Dec-12 20:46:41

The Paul and Priya affair has to be the most boring in soap history. Why do women only ever have affairs with Paul Robinson. They never cheat with anyone else - he's such a snake. In reality there's no way anyone would ever find him attractive!

I'm finding Neighbours really boring ATM.

FrillyMilly Wed 05-Dec-12 20:41:45

I'm glad Sonya has buggered off for a bit. Toadie is so dull now. I reckon Priya is going to get pregnant and Rani is going to become the next Kate/Summer, really boring and annoying yet inexplicably attractive to every male.

TwllBach Wed 05-Dec-12 17:57:33

That does make sense, about his back story, but I was hoping that it wants going to happen sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now