The Good Wife?

(279 Posts)
gilmoregirl Tue 27-Nov-12 18:33:46

Does anyone know if we will get the new series of the Good Wife in the UK?

It usually starts about this time of year but I have not seen any mention of it this year sad

HalleLouja Fri 21-Jun-13 13:55:17

When and where Scandal on?

What are we going to do without Alicia and Co until it comes back?

It was a great ending. I was surprised Will didn't grass on Peter who I thought was being a dick but no change there. Maybe Alicia wanted a bit of space from him.

Hopefully this doesn't mean less Diane time. She is awesome.

The judge yesterday made me giggle and so did the rival lawyer whose baby seemed to disappear half way through the episode.

Bue Sun 30-Jun-13 11:26:11

Have just seen the finale. Wow, that was epic! Next year will be very interesting, presumably with time split between Florrick Agos and Lockhart Gardner (and all the court battles that will ensue).

Nice to see breastfeeding promoted too grin I just love Patty Nyholm.

I didn't quite understand what is going on with Jackie's nurse though. The concerns about him seemed to come out of nowhere.

I loved it, dear old Zack confused but wanting to do the right thing. I love the law!! I will miss it so much. Is there a scandal thread??

Bue Mon 06-Jan-14 23:43:18

Does anyone happen to know the start date? The Good Wife premiere is my favourite thing about January!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now