I'm a C'leb part two

(792 Posts)
LadyBeagle Fri 23-Nov-12 22:26:15

If another hasn't been started.
How were David and Eric in the bottom two?
I don't get it.

PenelopePisstop Mon 26-Nov-12 21:54:57

She is a bit thick though, isn't she? "It's just crazy" to every question.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 21:55:12

Who's voting for him?

MummysHappyPills Mon 26-Nov-12 21:57:06

It's a dull bunch left isn't it?!

EnjoyResponsibly Mon 26-Nov-12 21:58:02

She would have rather cut her own throat than say she wanted Ashley or Charlie to win, even after just having done that trial where she got Ashley to grope around for the bag of dollars.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 21:59:51

I missed who she said she wanted to win? Blimey I've missed quite a bit tonight. I get easily distracted blush

LadyBeagle Mon 26-Nov-12 22:01:53

She want's David to win, Curious.

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 22:02:46

She said she wanted David to win. Glad Hugo stayed. I find David a bit dull to be honest.

LeeCoakley Mon 26-Nov-12 22:03:15

Why are people getting snobby over Celeb? Someone else was slagging Joe Swash off for sounding 'thick'. Neither he nor Helen are pretending to be rocket scientists they are just being themselves.

kerstina Mon 26-Nov-12 22:04:04

I thought Ant and Dec were both married? Sounds like Dec is now single as there have been a lot of jokes about it.

LeeCoakley Mon 26-Nov-12 22:04:27

David's hardly in it. I couldn't remember earlier if he was still there.

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 22:09:14

Ant is married but don't think Dec has ever been married. He was going out with Georgie from Sky sports for a while but they've split up.

Maryz Mon 26-Nov-12 22:37:32

ds2's face at that bra was hysterical grin.

I'm glad Helen has gone. She is very attention seeking.

I'm beginning to think that Eric must have some redeeming qualities confused. They all seem to like him.

And Rosemary was really not very nice to Hugo. She doesn't seem to accept that she does anything wrong.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 22:46:02

I think I'd like Hugo to win now. I like the way he acted tonight. I know we don't see it all but he was very adult.

Thanks I hadn't heard her say David. Doesn't surprise me though.

Isn't it funny how our perceptions change?

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 22:47:31

Agree about Rosemary, she seems to over react sometimes. And she goes on a bit as well doesn't she? That argument was over but she kept harping on even though Hugo was clearly not interested in carrying on with their row.

Consils Mon 26-Nov-12 22:50:54

My television has packed up. I went to watch it at a friend's tonight but I won't be able to after that so I will be relying on keeping up on here. I think that Hugo will go next. Who has the largest fanbase?

LadyBeagle Mon 26-Nov-12 22:53:03

I'd quite like to see Ashley to sneak in and win this.
I wonder if Nicole Shitsinger is watching her, she could learn some lessons in charm

ILoveOnionRings Mon 26-Nov-12 22:53:36

Apart from Helen all the other Clebs have said that they really like Eric when they are out and talking to Ant andDec. It makes you wonder how much editting is being done to make Eric look as bad as he is coming across. Colin yesterday really liked him.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 23:03:46

Yes the editing is making Eric out to be the pantomime villain.

clam Mon 26-Nov-12 23:06:27

Editing aside, I thought Hugo did himself proud during that spat with Rosemary. I do like her but she was bang out of order with that. No idea why she thought she could browbeat him into admitting he was wrong/immature/whatever and he, quite pleasantly under the circumstances I thought, batted her away.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 23:09:01

I could see ds1 acting like Hugo and he's 15. He just wouldn't rise to that at all.

SoleSource Mon 26-Nov-12 23:14:32

I really fancy Eric

LadyBeagle Mon 26-Nov-12 23:15:36

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
SoleSource, my love, you need help.

Maryz Mon 26-Nov-12 23:18:46

I'm for Ashley too.

Sole, have you not seen his nose? I mean, I don't want to be rude or anything and I hate commenting on appearance, but it's hard to miss grin

Hugo did well, against severe provocation. I'm amazed that not one of the others joined in though. I couldn't have just sat there.

Rosemary totally lost it but did admit on several occasions that she was having an irritable day.

I think a HUGE amount of editing goes on to make some choice sound bites. Eric is great for those, good & bad.

Helen sounded thick as when A&D were asking questions & basically neither understood or answered them!!

Ant is married, Dec not, but they live in the same street!!!

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 23:38:45

Awww did you see Charlie's dd on Now? she's a mini-me grin So cute bless her.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now