I'm a C'leb part two

(792 Posts)
LadyBeagle Fri 23-Nov-12 22:26:15

If another hasn't been started.
How were David and Eric in the bottom two?
I don't get it.

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 08:16:16

I'm Team Hugo now. And team Ashley as well, they are my favourites!

ajandjjmum Mon 26-Nov-12 08:41:47

Thought it was interesting with the boxes how everyone had something from their 'nearest and dearest' that was personal to them (except maybe for Helen's mug - DD made me promise I'd never waste space with a mug in her parcel if she was on there!! grin), but Eric got a cuddly toy that he clearly hated. So someone had not put much thought into what would please him - which makes me think he treats his family like shit, and is getting his payback!!

Mrsjay Mon 26-Nov-12 08:49:05

I like Hugo too, and David, and Ashley.

call me cynical but I think ^ ^ is who the IACGMOH producers want in the final , I do like them though and they were good at the meddiling task but..

Coming late to the party but another closet self confessed Jungle addict here.

Any & Dec are totally cheesy and inane but I love them in this & agree it wouldn't be the same without them, they make me laugh so much its obvious they love their time there and theyt seem to have a good rapport with the aussie crew.

Hugo is growing on me too I think he is learning a lot about life and other people, and I really admire him for battling on with that last challenge to get all the stars despite clearly almost freaking out & hyperventilating at one point. He was also very sweet with Ashley when she did her screaming thing & it was hilarious how relieved he was when he discovered it was a wind up.

I loved the meddling challenges -thought Helen would self combust without her mirror, but she took it well afterwards.

Ashley is really coming into her own & I love Rosemary as she always seems to have something positive to say about everyone & is very encouraging.

Eric is just a nasty grumpy old git but he is funny a times.

Maryz Cote D'Ivoire Mon 26-Nov-12 09:22:09

Hugo is going up in my estimation too. I think I would like Ashley, Hugo and Charlie in that order. But I suspect Charlie will go soon.

I suspect Colin didn't try too hard for those little stars - whereas Eric really wanted to win. But it was interesting that Colin got all his big stars for food, whereas Eric didn't bother, being not such a team player. It showed their characters very well, I thought.

I always enjoy the meddling - and am amazed how they all seem to forget that they are playing a game. I mean, every year someone gets silly tasks to do, and every year no-one cops what they are up to and some fecker tries to spoil it. I mean, do they not watch it before they go in?

Mrsjay Mon 26-Nov-12 09:24:55

I like Hugo I think he is more relaxed now he realises monsters are not real grin yeah I think you are right Maryz colin wanted to go but he got the most dinner starts I think charlie got the most little stars though, good on colin what a lovely lovely man .

I don't think Ashley will win but I do think she will be in the final

Rindercella Mon 26-Nov-12 09:28:30

Yes, totally agree Maryz about the stars. It clearly demonstrated just how self interested Eric is and how generous and kind Colin is.

Agree about the stars, Colins a team player, although I must say Eric was surprisingly nice to Rosemary when she was phaffing around I thought he'd really snap at her!

I'm glad Colin got out in time to enjoy a little bit of at the hotel before the end

Bet Mad Nad is still wringing every last free drop of champers enjoying the rest. grin

BarbecuedBillygoats Mon 26-Nov-12 12:50:29

I'm with rinders and not other people

Eric is a bully. Helen might be a bit dim/annoying/naive but there is no call for some of the things he's said

I like Charlie from day one and Ashley seems lovely. Hugo is coming into his own. The water task was impressive

5Foot5 Mon 26-Nov-12 13:29:36

I am in Team Rosemary - I think she is a game old girl and I would like to see her win.

I also like Ashley and Hugo now.

Will Eric be next to go? I do hope so.

qazxc France Mon 26-Nov-12 14:36:14

I actually thought that helen had a point when eric was having a go about her getting spray tans and hair blow dried. She said that she doesn't expect anyone else to pay for it, so why shouldn't she? Or does eric want to volunteer what he spends his money on for helen to sneer at?

takeonboard Mon 26-Nov-12 16:30:29

No one seemed to care or notice that Eric didn't get any big stars for meals but got 3 times more little stars for Himself than Colin.....do you think they genuinely all like and accept Eric as they say they do or are they really a little bit afraid of him?

I have liked Charlie from the beginning but she has made less of an impact than I expected so she may go soon, besides Charlie, Hugo and Ashley have also become my favourites but I am not sure the great British public will vote an American or a posho to win!

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 17:21:59

Colin IS father Christmas!! He's so lovely. I'm going to miss him!

Mrsjay Mon 26-Nov-12 17:27:34

Colin IS father Christmas!! He's so lovely. I'm going to miss him!

I said that on the last thread colin is infact santa maybe it was a ploy to get out early this is his busy time after all grin

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 17:33:01

Phillip Schofield agrees with us as well. He interviewed Colin today and said if they were doing a remake of Santa Claus the movie then he would definitely get the part.

Mrsjay Mon 26-Nov-12 17:40:16

I didnt have the tv on today wish id seen it, and yes santa claus the movie remake with colin I do think we will be seeing more of him now,

lollilou Mon 26-Nov-12 18:40:56

I hope Colin gets lots of work after this as he seems so nice. I don't remember seeing him in anything after Dr Who.

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 18:46:47

I think I remember him being in an ep of Jonathan Creek as an artist. Might even have been the very first ep actually.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 19:11:55

I wish I hadn't searched Colin's profile. sad he lost a son to SIDS. He campaigns for them now. It doesn't mention his daughters but didn't he say he has 4?

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 19:16:49

Read the last paragraph, seems Colin is an amazing judge of character!

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 19:19:10

Aww I've just done the same thing too and was so sad to see he had lost a son to SIDS. How awful for him. Apparently it happened while he was doctor who in 1984. Hate hearing about things like that. My cousin lost her two year old daughter to SIDS about twenty years ago. Awful awful thing.

zukiecat Mon 26-Nov-12 19:21:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CuriousMama Mon 26-Nov-12 20:33:43

Oooo looks like Rosemary flips at Hugo? shock

'I'm through anyway' GOD> he needs to go angry

wintera Mon 26-Nov-12 20:48:02

I like Rosemary, I do, but I can imagine she might get on your tits a bit if you were with her all the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now