Outnumbered - Santa spoiler? Please help!

(7 Posts)
issynoko Sat 01-Dec-12 12:39:32

thanks! will buy one and have a quick look first...

mummymccar Sat 24-Nov-12 18:34:08

I should also say that Karen is about 9 in series 4 so there is a lot more cynicism towards things like that.

mummymccar Sat 24-Nov-12 18:29:57

I don't think there were any spoilers - I do remember an exchange between Dad and Jake though where it nearly came out in front of Karen. It ended with Dad giving Jake a bit of a look as if to say "she still believes, don't ruin it you idiot". So it depends on how clued into that you think she'd be.

chipstick10 Sat 24-Nov-12 18:22:17

I can't help I'm afraid. I think the prog jumped the shark after series two.

MamaMimi Sat 24-Nov-12 01:04:13

Was it on TV at a time that kids would maybe be watching it? If so I wouldn't expect them to ruin Christmas for any kids that may still believe.

Having said that, I'm afraid I can't actually answer your question as I have never seen a full episode. Sorry.

issynoko Fri 23-Nov-12 20:28:17

No-one?!

issynoko Fri 23-Nov-12 12:31:16

My daughter (aged 9) loved Outnumbered series 1 and 2 and has asked for series 3 and 4 for Christmas. She still fervently believes in Father Christmas so I am wondering if any Outnumbered fans could tell me - will watching any of the episodes in Series 3 and 4 wreck that for her? As indeed would the Christmas Special from 2009? Any help? Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now