God, am shocked! Kristian Digby

(10 Posts)
christmaseveeve Tue 20-Nov-12 20:04:18

This is weird.I think about him a lot too.He was lovely I have never watched to buy or not to buy since

I was shocked at the time, in fact quite upset. I used to think he and Dominic Littlewood (or whatever he's called) made a great partnership on To Buy or Not to Buy. He was a great advocate for dyslexic people as well.

ShipwreckedAndComatose Tue 20-Nov-12 14:23:16

Funny, I was only thinking about him and his death yesterday.
A real, genuine kind of presenter.

Such a shame

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Mon 19-Nov-12 23:17:51

I was shocked at the time. So sad and such a shame. He was lovely.

TigerFeet Mon 19-Nov-12 15:46:34

Poor bloke, the way he died was sensationalised in the most horrible way. I liked him too. So sad.

Wishfulmakeupping Mon 19-Nov-12 15:39:50

How very weird, I was watching house in the country or whatever it's called earlier and was thinking about him poor guy

ChippingInLovesAutumn Mon 19-Nov-12 15:38:17

There were a few threads at the time too.

I really liked him, I find it sad watching re-runs now knowing he's not here anymore, it just doesn't feel right. I really feel for his family & friends, never knowing when he's going to pop up on the TV.

Tragic accident sad

Floralnomad Mon 19-Nov-12 15:34:46

It was well publicised at the time , mainly in the tabloids as you can imagine. I thought he was really good as well .

DuchessofMalfi Mon 19-Nov-12 15:31:29

It's a shock, isn't it, when you genuinely didn't know someone had died? I was googling details of someone a few weeks ago and discovered they'd died about 7 years ago. Well that one passed me by!

I am really saddened to find out that Kristian Digby has died! I used to quite fancy him whilst watching day time tv when kids were small and only just found out whilst googling another daytime tv crush of mine, Alastair Appleton.

I am shocked that the poor man is no longer with us and I missed it all.

I didn't know him or anything, he just used to brighten up my morning and can't believe missed his death!

I don't mean to belittle his life or his passing, he was very talented, not just a presenter but a director too, and well am just extremely shocked at what you miss when you are working outside of the home!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now