Hej og hilser velkommen.

(536 Posts)
ImperialBlether Sat 17-Nov-12 14:57:30

It's on tonight! Get your herrings and your jumpers and your tattoo of Troels on show and join me on the sofa for series 3 of The Killing.

diddl Tue 20-Nov-12 21:09:42

I wondered that.

But I thought maybe he doesn´t want the money & always intended to kill the DPP.

Was obvious Lund wouldn´t be alone-so pretty safe to use that as a reason/excuse.

And the girl was left alone somewhere secure?

Or there´s someone elsegrin

wiganwagonwheelworks Tue 20-Nov-12 21:15:10

oh yes, I don't think the perp is interested in money, it only infuriated him when they attempted to put a price on life, there's something else at stake I think. I don't think the girl was anywhere near the courthouse, so there really has to be more than one person involved... grin

crunchbag Tue 20-Nov-12 22:04:39

Agree, the money is a red herring and the DPP was a goner anyway. If Lund had been alone then he probably would have claimed that the amount was too low.

The girl could be somewhere secure and drugged up.

Mums boyfriend works in a hospital or something, knows about the girls cat obsession and time table.

ClaraDeLaNoche Tue 20-Nov-12 22:08:01

Just caught up. I think the ex wife is dodgy. Firstly she is too naturally beautiful. Secondly she got a bit shrill. Well I know you would but Lund didn't look too impressed. Lurch the aide is another baddie. New PM is Troells without the charm.
So the Danish say "kidnapping" as well. Did they not have this concept before? Or did it happen and they thought Oh we don't have a word for this, let's just use the English term.
Bit scarey at the end.

TheFarSide Tue 20-Nov-12 22:33:49

<worrying about unguarded bag of money on the number 14 bus>

HotheadPaisan Tue 20-Nov-12 22:37:28

What was the suicide? I think a runaway and the pimp got her involved on Medea maybe, company-owner business man offered the family money to hush it up? This is the father exacting revenge?

HotheadPaisan Tue 20-Nov-12 22:38:48

Ex could be proving he shouldn't have shared residence maybe too. First theory more plausible as DPP involved in hush up.

I don't actually want to know, I don't usually guess, just prefer to watch.

crunchbag Tue 20-Nov-12 22:51:21

Clara, the Danish word is kidnapning so maybe the English word is based on that smile

ImperialBlether Tue 20-Nov-12 23:45:41

AgentProvocateur I am really jealous of you for not having seen Series 1.

Find the thread on it and just read a bit at time.

I'm putting off watching it, because the anticipation is delicious, and once I've seen it, there's no more Killing sad

ClaraDeLaNoche Wed 21-Nov-12 13:24:19

Also to throw a bit of S&B into the mix: this is my homage which I am wearing today.

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 20:47:35

Hah! So this is where you've all been hiding! In your Danish jumpers with your smorgasbord. Fancy eh, the Danish title of the thread.

Everyone at the ready for tonight?

Yes, wine open, cheese breathing, phone off.

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 20:59:59

It might have bee asked before, but how does everyone like The Jumper? I quite like it. The stripes are perfect for a fat arse pear shaped woman like myself.

NomDePrune Sat 24-Nov-12 21:44:45

Ooh change of jumper! Much better.

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 21:46:07

Is the kidnapper going to kill someone else? He didn't say whether 100 million was enough or not.

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 21:48:45

This is not good. I feel it in my bones

teejwood Sat 24-Nov-12 22:00:22

protective vest off - doesn't she ever LEARN???
packing a pistol for a change. mmm. maybe....

LOVING THIS!!!!!

teejwood Sat 24-Nov-12 22:01:33

knew tonight's victim was going to be toast from when we first saw them....
it's the Killing's version of a trekkie red shirt.

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 22:02:03

teej! Haven't seen you since The Bridge!

Yes, loving this too, even with my sinusitis!

teejwood Sat 24-Nov-12 22:02:49

sorry that was so rude of me - even a little bit Lund shock
Hej everyone <waves>

teejwood Sat 24-Nov-12 22:04:46

omg

teejwood Sat 24-Nov-12 22:06:31

oh ffs she can't lose ANOTHER partner...

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 22:08:31

Sweet divine! No one will ever want to work with Sarah again!

lurkingaround Sat 24-Nov-12 22:13:41

Next victim the Justice minister?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now