Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 26-Nov-12 19:37:03

Tonight's episode is setting up to be a good one. Can't believe Kirsty has locked Ty and the baby in the house!

LeeCoakley Mon 26-Nov-12 19:39:02

Ty - you CAN'T allow the situation to go on any longer! Not after THIS!

IAmSoFuckingRock Mon 26-Nov-12 19:45:07

this happened to a friend of mine but it was completely accidental on her DH's behalf. bloody nightmare for her though trying to get 3 under 5s and a newborn + pram out through the living room window to do the school run.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 26-Nov-12 19:46:10

He needs to call a locksmith, get the locks changed and march over to the factory. Kirsty's face would be a picture. Or he should ring the factory office and get Michelle to announce to the whole place that she's locked them in, so she has to go and unlock the door.

Sadly, none of that will happen. I think she's going to go mad at him when she gets home from work as she'll have looked through his phone.

IAmSoFuckingRock Mon 26-Nov-12 19:52:56

shock

<scary>

she's taking his phone off him!! just like that. that's how it happens. sad

SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 26-Nov-12 19:55:57

She's such a good actress. So believable.

Can't remember who upthread said Lewis and Gail would get together but you're right I reckon.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 26-Nov-12 19:57:03

Ty should set up a camcorder in that little dining room so he can show the police.

oh myy poor Tyrone sad

(I know i'm not part of convo)

thenightsky Mon 26-Nov-12 19:58:34

Poor Tyrone sad

IAmSoFuckingRock Mon 26-Nov-12 19:59:05

they are being very true to RL aren't they. ty thinking there is no way out even though he has fiz support and know's it's wrong.

SwedishEdith Mon 26-Nov-12 20:00:55

That was chilling. How is this going to end?

AmIthatScary Mon 26-Nov-12 20:01:37

Neither am I, but that was awful sad and angry

Ty, you need to get rid.

kenanddreary Mon 26-Nov-12 20:03:29

Oh that was horrible. I was on edge all the way through...really thought she was going to attack him with that iron. Amazing acting.

Have to say though - really gutted they didn't show the Meerkat Corrie Band! sad

kenanddreary Mon 26-Nov-12 20:04:31

Iam - I agree - I can imagine this story happening in RL.

SoftKittyWarmKitty Mon 26-Nov-12 20:45:35

Poor Tyrone. He's not been lucky in love so I really hope the script writers give him a break after this storyline is finished and Kirsty's in prison.

LeeCoakley Mon 26-Nov-12 21:29:00

I was waiting for the second episode tonight and I'm a Celeb came on. There never seems to be firm times for Corrie!

Lewis is playing Gail, did you see his face as she went off after doing that girly laugh at him?

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 26-Nov-12 21:39:40

Poor poor Tyrone , that was chilling.

theliverpoolone Mon 26-Nov-12 22:44:07

I know Tina's got her own storyline going on , but I wish they'd remember how she was the only one supporting Tyrone at one point, and hates Kirstie, and get her involved in helping Fizz help Ty.

LarkinSky Mon 26-Nov-12 23:09:34

What a scary scene, Kirsty hitting and kicking Ty in the stomach like that. Brutal.

I almost wished he'd fought her off - that would have been justified in self defense surely? Or not because she's a woman, or because she's stronger and more aggressive than Ty could be, even in self defence?

Moving scenes and good acting on both parts. Wish Jack and Vera were there for him, he's got no one except Fiz.

CanYouHearMe Mon 26-Nov-12 23:17:51

Another who was geared up for episode at 830. I think I must have missed an episode too, when Kyle and Dayvid decided on having another baby. Was that Friday?

MurielTheActor Tue 27-Nov-12 09:38:47

A triumph for Corrie <applauds>
Having had unfortunate experience of watching 'Stenders' before (it was a soaps-getting-in-the-way-of-dinner recording thing) which was heavy doom and grief laden (no change there) and then over to Corrie with its sublime mix of light touch and the truly horrific, I now declare unequivocally that Corrie has got it right.
Well done all (if you're lisytening...)

It was great, the mix of horrific (Kirsty) and light-hearted (Dennis and the cashpoint card). Eva getting soaked was another plus!

wintera Tue 27-Nov-12 10:40:34

First time I've watched Corrie for ages. Poor Tyrone! Where's his tough scouse Mum? Margi Clarke played her and she was a right hard knock! Can't she turn up to batter the bitch?!!

Hollyoaks did a storyline like this many moons ago with Tony and Mandy. She kept battering him and then one night he smacked her back and he was the one arrested. Hope that's not what happens in this case!

kenanddreary Tue 27-Nov-12 11:00:01

Oh brill wintera - that would sort Kirsty out for sure! Would love to see her come back.

I said exactly the same Liverpool further up the thread! It's so frustrating isn't it? Why can't Fizz remember that T & T were saying exactly the same thing not so long ago? Then she could go and see them and they could work out what to do together, get the whole street to support them and get Kirsty to admit the truth. Wishful thinking I suppose.

I have a horrible feeling that Dennis is going to go a bit mad with that credit card now...

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Tue 27-Nov-12 12:12:54

I like the idea of Ty setting up a video camera. That would nail evilknickers. I hope he doesn't retaliate by hitting her back in self defence as she has already tried to frame him for being abusive and getting someone (sally/deirdre?) involved. Get it on tape Ty and show it to the police.

This thread is not accepting new messages.