Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

ivykaty44 Sat 24-Nov-12 15:00:37

Bit out of character, I thought, for Kirsty to get all Annie Wilkes from Misery on us.

But she was like this with Tina - she did things on purpose to Tina as she thought Tina would steal Tyrone from her, so used her job int he police to get at Tina. That lost her the police job in the end so you would think she would learn.

ivykaty44 Sat 24-Nov-12 15:06:25

She was in Eastenders back in the early 90's

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 15:38:17

Right, I've finally caught up with Corrie so I can join in again. Was watching the number of posts jump up but didn't want to ruin the surprise of watching it.

Wasn't it good?! Kirsty is so evil. What a great actress and character. Agreed that she beats Tracy hands down. I hope they don't kill her off, that would be too easy and neat but I'm not sure how its going to play out. Glad Ty has witnessed just how off the bus she is though.

Yawn with the Nick & Leanne engagement and the 'I'm a lesbian and fancy you' storyline. Do we think Jenna is or isn't? I think she's twigged Soph is though (hard not too)

Now I've been watching Corrie for years (i remember when Gail and Brian were dating for gods sakes) and I totally don't recall Kevs Alison and the baby? Ongoing to have to google that to jog the memory.

IAmSoFuckingRock Sat 24-Nov-12 15:46:40

i have something telling me mandy was in a children's programme. cant think what though.

IAmSoFuckingRock Sat 24-Nov-12 15:48:46

alison had baby jake who died only a few hours old after getting an infection from alison (i think!) she then went on to kidnap baby bethany platt before getting knocked down by a lorry.

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 15:49:34

Iam are you thinking it was Tikkabilla? Not sure if it is her or not but its bugging me too. Need to do a bit of wiki investigating.

IAmSoFuckingRock Sat 24-Nov-12 15:54:22

me too. off to google! grin

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 16:03:49

Hmmm. Nothing madly exciting. Her real name is Pamela Nomvete and can't see her doing any kids stuff.

But, interestingly enough, she is one of 10 characters rumoured to be culled from Corrie although bosses have denied it. Other names mentioned were Izzy, Rob, Carl and Marcus. Reckon the bosses have been reading these threads....?wink

Wishfulmakeupping Sat 24-Nov-12 16:07:51

All those characters could go for me wouldn't miss any, think the scriptwriters could have done do much more with Izzy

Lozario Sat 24-Nov-12 19:47:51

I would slightly miss Rob because he's funny (honest, that's the reason) but the others could go and I wouldn't care. Sunita could disappear too if I'm honest - think I read somewhere that she's leaving next year but that might be conjecture (sp?!).

Isn't the new little Liam so much better though? Maria could go for me too actually. Whingy mare.

I think it is Max in the Ikea ad, saw it last night.

kenanddreary Sat 24-Nov-12 19:59:03

Fantastic memory Iam! Forgot about the baby Platt thing.

I have also been watching Corrie a long time - since mid 70's...so hard to keep all the facts in my head!

I used to love it when 'Gold' showed old episodes of Corrie. Wow - I really do need to get out more grin

Actually - I am still interested in Sunita/Carl because I am looking forward to seeing what he decides to do. He obviously isn't into her at all. Could develop into quite a good storyline.

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 24-Nov-12 20:01:29

Has Lewis gone forever?

kenanddreary Sat 24-Nov-12 20:03:18

No he's still around - he was in it last night. There's more to come there!

Lozario Sat 24-Nov-12 20:08:42

Loved it when he did goodbye rant at Gloria. A gigolo scorned..!

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 20:09:19

Where are Sunita/Carl and the twins Aldi & Lidl?? Not been seen for weeks?! Are they away or in the cupboard with the other missing peeps?

I wonder if Sunita will wise up to Carl, although how she's not sussed that he's just not that into her god only knows. Perhaps she and Stella will get together and give him his marching orders out of town?

I actually think we should keep Rob, he's easy on the eye and I quite like him in the factory with all the 'girls'

Although, has anyone else noticed, he has an odd shaped head!

LightHousekeeping Sat 24-Nov-12 20:35:56

When he gets between Gayles satin sheets just remember, it was me who said it first smile

I would like Rob to stay because hes easy on the eye. Id quite like to see the back of Michelle if Im honest.

Lozario Sat 24-Nov-12 20:36:12

Ha ha no but I shall have an even CLOSER look at him on Monday eve!!

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 24-Nov-12 20:40:03

Sunita used to be a good character back in the day. The vampy sex mad Sunita was just ridiculous

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 21:03:58

Okay, been wracking my brains trying to think who or what Rob reminds me of.....and it's one of those Easter Island head statue thingys.

Take a look on Monday, Rob has a funny slantly, flat head!

http://www.marksmart.net/bands/iconoclast/longerworks/island/island.html

squoosh Sat 24-Nov-12 21:10:42

HE DOES HAVE A FUNNY HEAD!

I thought it was his hair but maybe it's his skull.

Sleepyfergus Sat 24-Nov-12 22:01:25

Yay Squoosh, another who has noticed!!

And here is my link correctly added this time blush

www.marksmart.net/bands/iconoclast/longerworks/island/island.html

IAmSoFuckingRock Sat 24-Nov-12 22:54:56

blush

i didn't remember- i googled and found it all on corriepedia or something similar grin

yes where hav sunita and carl been??

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sat 24-Nov-12 23:07:15

Hoping Sunita and Carl don't come back. Boring.
Rob can bugger off too.
Gail and Lewis? That just cannot happen. No, no, no!

MoomieAndFreddie Mon 26-Nov-12 10:16:09

yeah where ARE sunita and karl?

and sunita and dev's kids confused

IAmSoFuckingRock Mon 26-Nov-12 19:36:55

shock

she's locked him in the house!

This thread is not accepting new messages.