Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

RobotLover68 Sun 23-Dec-12 20:30:33

Does anyone know if Carla is coming back? Can't seem to find any info about it anywhere

whatkungfuthat Mon 24-Dec-12 10:33:03

I think she is, there was a pic of her and the rest of the cast who are in the main storylines, in the Radio Times

Lozario Mon 24-Dec-12 19:44:11

Where's Hayley?

Lozario Mon 24-Dec-12 20:22:08

Peter: "we had loads of good times Lee- remember the DVD nights?"

WOW

NettoHoHoHoSuperstar Mon 24-Dec-12 20:24:55

Ewww, Peter is such a sleaze.
Not that Nick's any better right enough.

KenDoddsDadsDog Tue 25-Dec-12 19:46:22

Oh god Leanne!

MurielTheActor Tue 25-Dec-12 22:27:59

Mobile phone. Nothing on it but texts to Fiz and photographs of Tyrone's bruises.
Do we know our soaps or do we know our soaps?
This is SO coming back to bite them...

MrsSalvoMontalbano Wed 26-Dec-12 09:08:41

watching now on itvplayer - corker episode!!!! even to the oneliners - 'in liverpool you'da had those rollers in since saturday' grin

LightHousekeeping Wed 26-Dec-12 14:01:03

I'm just watching too. Oh, what is going to happen? I can't bear it.

CanYouHearMe Wed 26-Dec-12 16:29:20

Did anyone notice the fake snow on the ground at the start, and then it had disappeared when Leanne went off in the wedding car, only to return later!

Boomeringue Wed 26-Dec-12 21:14:53

I can't believe how lazy they all are with their random shagging. Trip on a shoe-lace on top of someone on the cobbles...yep,you'll do.

LeeCoakley Wed 26-Dec-12 21:38:52

I have to say I'm bored with the storylines now. It's daft we have to go through the edge-of-seat stuff with Tyrone and Fizz every episode until the wedding. Leanne/Nick and Kylie/David have had enough airtime now, I want Steve and Tracey and their relationships back to the frontline. Also want Eileen to have some arguments with someone. Let's get this thing with Gail and Lewis over with as well.
Hopefully David will find out about Kylie and Nick and will attempt to kill one of them and then we will see the back of his sneering, unpleasant face.
What's happening with Sophie and the physio? I know Sophie fancies her but does the physio fancy her back? Is the aftermath of the incident with Kevin just an excuse for her not to see Sophie again? I may have missed an important development with these two.
Come on Carla, let's have some fireworks over the factory sale! Carla is best as a businesswoman, her relationship with Peter just doesn't ring true.

CanYouHearMe Thu 27-Dec-12 21:41:32

I'm not at all comfortable with the fizzgate situation. I think the physio is happy to release sopheh from her care so she can then make a move on her without compromising her position.

LightHousekeeping Thu 27-Dec-12 21:44:13

Jenna is a right jobs worth. Although I did say all along her and Sophie would get together. Is there quite an age gap?

CanYouHearMe Fri 28-Dec-12 14:12:42

I would have thought about 8 years. How long was it since Lloyd and Mand split up - she was preggers with Jenna then I think.

LightHousekeeping Fri 28-Dec-12 14:26:16

I assumed it was the 70's

WhoKnowsWhereTheMistletoes Fri 28-Dec-12 15:12:15

I thought Sophie was about 19 and Jenna about 30? I do not feel comfortable with the pair of them. If Jenna had any professionalism about her she wouldn't have accepted the bracelet from Sophie.

Bakingnovice Fri 28-Dec-12 20:27:55

Omg so over fizzrone already. How predictable and bloody boring. Sorry but snogging in full view of the street constantly and always being nearly caught is so boring to watch. The Kirsty ty story was good and they've just spoilt it now. Fizz has caused him more beatings than anyone. She needs to back the fuck off.

Jenna and Mandy are not believable at all. As for Leanne, bloody hell why do they dress her like that?! And Peter is totally weird. New teeth?

Even my Dh said today 'can they not think of any decent stories?'. And he watches with one eye closed! Some really poor storylines ATM. Lollipop gate. Eva-Leanne-nick-Peter-Carla gate is boring. Pls corrie up your game!

whatkungfuthat Sat 29-Dec-12 10:28:29

I'd already seen last night's episode on Virgin as they had 2 on 'catch-up' from Wednesday night, weird. Agree all the storylines are dull, I am guessing the Gail/Lewis one will get going again now that the other Platt ones are dying down.

Workingallxmas Sat 29-Dec-12 15:54:25

Im glad Kylie never went. Will she get the plane ticket money back? I reckon she will get in the sack with Nick again.

Jenna and Sophie are getting on my nerves.

What happened to make Gail and Audrey talk again? Has Lewis gone?

MrsJingleBells74 Sat 29-Dec-12 19:22:38

My mum would like to know if Leanne married Nick?

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 29-Dec-12 19:26:32

No , Leanne went to see Peter on the morning of the wedding. Eva told everyone before the vows and Nick called it off !

PoppyAmex Sat 29-Dec-12 22:28:36

Peter is such a repulsive character; the way he hit on Leanne the night before and then swore on his child's life he loved Carla was horrible. Sleazy!

Mind you, Leanne is one of the most annoying, sour-faced characters ever so I can't say I cared that much. And what was she wearing on her wedding day? The wardrobe department hates her, don't they?

Bakingnovice Sun 30-Dec-12 21:36:05

Oh I agree. Peter is vile. Leanne is just as bad. Trying to be back with Peter in her wedding dress. And is it me or is she bog eyed?? I can't stand Jenna. A relationship with Sophie is ridic. Jenna is 30 ish and Sophie a teenager.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 18:57:10

Oh, the Marcus and Maria storyline is making me boak. It's all going to go tits up, surely?

This thread is not accepting new messages.