Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

MrsSalvoMontalbano Tue 04-Dec-12 16:39:19

lol KenandDreary - I know what you mean - I do that too!

Kenanddreary Tue 04-Dec-12 18:29:05

grin - it makes Mondays at work completely bearable!!

Can I just say, what on earth did Eva have on her head this evening?! confused

WhoKnowsWhereTheMistletoes Thu 06-Dec-12 09:06:33

It was extraordinary wasn't it? Made her look like a Christmas pudding.

I SO want to give Tommy a huge kick up the arse at the moment.

Looks like Peter and Carla are on their way back.

Kenanddreary Thu 06-Dec-12 17:46:28

Yawn @ the thought of moany Peter and his sidekick Carla.

Eva's headgear - didn't baby Ruby have something similar on her head not so long ago? grin

SwedishEdith Thu 06-Dec-12 18:24:07

No, I still love Tommy. Tina and Tommy can't split up sad Hope there's a twist and she's pregnant with his baby.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 06-Dec-12 18:54:36

"Old Nozzer" grin I find him bloody irritating.
Eva's hideous headband made me think she was going to pose for Anne Geddes. I hate Eva, she is such a sour puss.
Tommy needs to get a grip. Either he loves Tina or he doesn't!
Carla and Peter can just fook right off. They're a right pair of moany, miserable, selfish buggers! Why bother bringing them back to Corrie?

grin at Anne Geddes! How could anyone have a serious conversation with her with that on her head?!

I agree about Tommy, poor Tina, she's trying to do something lovely for someone. I thought her acting was excellent last night, very moving.

Not a spoiler, but has anyone seen the trailer ITV are running for their Christmas tv? The Corrie bits are intriguing!

And another thing, why does Leanne wear such awful clothes?! Her jackets are all too wide at the shoulders, and don't get me started on that jumper with the boats on!

Also, what is with Rob's voice? It's like he's shouting all the time.

And why is Mandy acting like she's old mates with everyone at the Rovers, she's only been there 5 minutes!

Glad I've got all that off my chest!
<needs to get out more, & remember Corrie's not real!>

Bakingnovice Fri 07-Dec-12 20:05:33

I'm with tommy. That whole storyline gives me the creeps. As does Owen. Urghhhh. It's unrealistic too. Izzy get pg. izzy miscarries within days of the test. Izzy decides never to try again. Izzy wants surrogate. It's Katie. Oh no it's not. It's Tina. One day they have an appointment at the surrogacy centre. A week later Tina is impregnated and lo and behold a few days later she is pg and having a scan! I mean c'mon corrie. We know you're trying to cram the story in for Xmas but its unrealistic to start with then it's on bloody speed dial.

Yes, why is Mandy now everyone's mate? Most of them call her 'mand'. And why won't Tyrone have a quiet word with Michelle about the truth about Kirsty and fizz so she gets her job back ? Why is tommy struggling for work but Mandy walks into a job at the rovers? Why does Leanne wear turn up jeans and kitten heels? And why does no one ever catch Lewis doing those silly smirks whilst fooling Gail??

Am loving corrie at the moment though. Haha.

thenightsky Fri 07-Dec-12 20:30:01

Re Mandy being everyones mate at the rovers... I thought that about stella when she first started too.

StopPickingYourNose Fri 07-Dec-12 20:43:34

Max has been dumped more times than Britney. hmm

thenightsky Fri 07-Dec-12 21:14:44

Stella to Tina: 'Go home and take the weight off yer gob' grin

Yes, that's so true about the speed of everything. I thought that about Kylie & David too, one minute David suggests a baby, the next they're 'trying', no thought to when she might be ovulating! (or not, since she was on the pill!).

True about Stella being very familiar with everyone from the off, but I do like her.

StopPickingYourNose Sat 08-Dec-12 01:06:46

I like Stella now. Hated her at first though. So much better without Carl.

What about Gail with Lewis tonight. Going upstairs to iron her best frock to go to another bistro. Has Gail ever worn a frock? As if you would have that bastard Lewis under your roof after he conned your own mother. Gail is ghastly. There is a line that you just do not cross and lusting after your mothers ex is crossing that line. vomitpukevomit

PoppyAmex Sat 08-Dec-12 11:46:32

I couldn't stand Kylie, but really like her now and love the chemistry between her and Nick.

I think they could be really good for each other and it could be a great storyline and piss LeAnne right off which is a bonus

The Lewis thing is just so stupid though; after everything he did to Audrey and the amount of forgiveness she showed him, he couldn't let something like that go?

StopPicking I agree, I hope Lewis gets Gail, she's a horrid little woman and really deserves it.

Tommy has said some unforgivable things to poor Tina; it was all about him and his ego and what other people think. He's such a looser!

LeeCoakley Sat 08-Dec-12 11:54:34

I think Tina is better off without Tommy. He's the source of all the money troubles and she's gone through a lot to get him off the hook. He said he'd stand by her and now we seem to have a repeat storyline (it's the baby or me) but with a different ending. I didn't realise there was history between David and Tina and I hope she's not going to it in the neck from Kylie about him spending the night there. Along with Fizz and Tyrone, I think she deserves a bit of happiness. Bloody Peter and Carla turning up, what next - Sunita and Karl all lovey dovey? Yuk! Haven't missed that lot at all.

Bakingnovice Sat 08-Dec-12 22:12:06

Poppy you are so right. Lewis storyline is pathetic. I mean honestly. He jumped off a train leaving Audrey in the lurch so Gail scammed him. He's acting like gail plotted Abd succeeded in killing his parents! So ott and immature. The stuff he's done and got away with. It's an unrealistic storyline and I did grow to like Lewis. I like Tina but every single time she's on screen me and Dh spend the whole time discussing how brown/ orange/ tawny she bloody is!

Really wish they'd get rid of bandy legged Leanne , empty headed Eva and moany miserable mofo Michelle.

Kenanddreary Mon 10-Dec-12 20:28:56

Oh I just wanted to slap Peter's smug face tonight - why is he so happy to ruin Leanne's holiday plans? Surely he has got what he wants (Carla confused).

Also - yawn a little at the Kylie/David/Tina storyline...this sort of thing has been done so many times before.

Kenanddreary Mon 10-Dec-12 21:05:08

At least our Deidre didn't make her stuffed marrow tonight
grin

alemci Mon 10-Dec-12 21:20:48

also where are Tracey and Amy. Funny how they are conveniently not their again. Do they exist in another dimension.

also yawn with Steve. His only role in CS seems to be to fall out with people and have some sort of pathetic vendetta

whatkungfuthat Tue 11-Dec-12 09:28:43

I thought D'Artagnan Peter was really wooden last night. I def. think this storyline is going to lead to some sort of frisson between Kylie and Nick though, indirectly.

WhoKnowsWhereTheMistletoes Tue 11-Dec-12 23:20:59

i am intrigued at the rapidly growing bun on Kylie's head, she looked like a cottage loaf last night.

I also think Kylie and David are going to get closer. Leanne doesn't really love Nick, I sometimes feel sorry for Nick till I remember that time he got Peter drunk. Are Carla and Peter really leaving again on Boxing Day? <hopeful>, actually don't answer that, don't want spoilers.

MurielTheActor Wed 12-Dec-12 12:06:52

I did love Carla and the orange knickers and her putting her feet up with magazine to get away from the Barlows grin
Also BIG Kylie fan.

Not a spoiler because I don't know, but I think extremely unlikely that Carla and Peter will leave again. Peter said as much. So stuck with them I guess. But I did love all that sanctimonious 'forgiveness' ghastliness so true of reformed addicts (with apologies to reformed addicts....)

Bakingnovice Wed 12-Dec-12 15:12:51

Hmmm yes kylies bun is getting bigger. She's actually starting to look a bit like one of those village women carrying pots on her head.

There's deffo something brewing between nick and kylie. I hope not. I'm bored of inter family affairs.

Steve is fast turning into reg holdsworth. Remember him? And why do they dress him like a 60 year old? Even Lloyd and that horrible fireman get trendy clothes and all Steve gets is them horrible shirts!

Glad Carla is back. Just don't like her with Peter.

carabos Wed 12-Dec-12 19:26:19

I know the Kirsty character is a horror, but gosh that actress who plays her is a stunner. It's hilarious that she looks like a supermodel but nobody ever mentions it, while Carla cruella de vil is meant to be sex on a stick.

This thread is not accepting new messages.