Corrie addicts! [Possible spoilers]

(1000 Posts)
kenanddreary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:26:09

So what do we all make of Marcus and Maria now? Think people are being a tad unfair on them. Even Kirk!!!

Loved Steve locking rob in the van.

Looking forward to seeing where the Tina pregnancy thread will go - hope Tommy comes to terms with it all. Loved the happy faces of Izzy and Gary.

ThePlEWhoLovedMe Fri 16-Nov-12 21:02:46

I reckon that Tina will have her scan and find out she is further along in the pregnancy for it be possible to be Izzy's and Gary's !

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 16-Nov-12 21:09:16

I think that too pie.

TiredBooyhoo Fri 16-Nov-12 21:15:18

did anyone else hear that shit rob refer to the girl he had sex with as a hotel facility?

JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 16-Nov-12 21:39:56

He's such a charmer.

carabos Fri 16-Nov-12 23:05:06

Defo think that there's going to be a big question mark over the actual parentage of Tina's baby. We said weeks ago that we think its tommy's. I reckon that Tina and Owen and Anna are going to realise and conspire to keep the truth from Tommy, Izzy and Gary. It'll all come out in the end of course. <over thinking>.

ThePlEWhoLovedMe Fri 16-Nov-12 23:17:04

oooo Car never thought of that

kenanddreary Sat 17-Nov-12 10:41:25

PIE - that would be a great storyline. Surprised the characters themselves haven't voiced that concern during this whole process.

Rob is vile.

SavoyCabbage Sat 17-Nov-12 10:44:00

I can't bear Gary.

ChocolateCoins Sat 17-Nov-12 11:01:13

I can't stand Gary either.

Pie- that would be a brilliant story line! I love tommy and Tina.

Anyone else fancy steve? blush

Jbck Sat 17-Nov-12 11:37:32

Surely the fertility clinic would have made her take a pg test before implanting the embryo. I know its a soap but come on grin

kenanddreary Sat 17-Nov-12 11:59:30

Chocolate - I don't exactly fancy Steve but I do find him completely hilarious. One of the best characters at the moment.

I love Gary!!

TiredBooyhoo Sat 17-Nov-12 13:14:36

no i cant have steve at all. his terrible comedy acting is awful.

"Surprised the characters themselves haven't voiced that concern during this whole process."

that would give away the shock factor for the audience when it's discovered.

jbck it could have been too early in the pg to tell. there could have been only a few days between conception and the embryo transfer. <overthinking aswell>

Jbck Sat 17-Nov-12 15:57:37

Oh I considered that then I slapped my own face grin

Jbck Sat 17-Nov-12 15:59:16

Plus, if it is only a few days there wont be a 'Whos the daddy' scenario though. Really need to get out more.

TiredBooyhoo Sat 17-Nov-12 16:56:57

hmm good point. maybe there'll be a health issue at birth and the baby will need bone marrow? from a parent but neither izzy or gary will match? or will the baby not match anyway because tina is carrying it? the whole bloody type thing? that'll be the same as tina's wont it? tina's and gary's confused

seriously need to get out more!! grin

TiredBooyhoo Sat 17-Nov-12 16:57:47

blood type not bloody blush

MrsSalvoMontalbano Sat 17-Nov-12 17:14:05

Must admit I did wonder that there seemed to be no issue about Tommy and Tina having sex around the time of conception, or during the early pg you'd think that would have been a key point in the circs.
Also, at he first POAS party, when Tina put the stick down on the sofa I wondered if she might have just put the stick unde tthe tap and not really pee'd on it so it would be negative.
I should also get out more grin

MurielTheActor Sat 17-Nov-12 17:38:05

Totally going to be Tommy's baby. It's a soap - it can't go smoothly grin
Rob's character seemed to do a big turnaround with the 'hotel facility' thing. Great line to show how repellent he is. Now they've sorted the Ryan thing out they need a bad boy and up until last night it hadn't been Rob.
But it sure is now grin

TiredBooyhoo Sat 17-Nov-12 17:54:59

yes muriel, i haven't been watching it alot recently and was surprised when rob was being such a twat. he didn't used to be.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 18-Nov-12 00:34:04

Rob is a waste of space. Vile.
Who fancies Steve Macadoo? pukevomitpuke!
Tina can't be pregnant by Tommy. Surely the medical people would have sussed that out before implanting embryo.

Iheardthatpardon Sun 18-Nov-12 01:03:27

Hah you are all so wrong! Tina will have twins, one hers and.Tommy's, the other Gary and Izzy's. BUT will be handed over as will think are Izzy and Gary's. Then one will be ill and tests will prove not their child. Both babies go back to Tina, then will find other baby not Tina's and eventually all well. Could drag out for ages!

<saunters off whistling corrie theme>

bingowins Sun 18-Nov-12 01:17:12

pardon me but if Tina's twins are ginger she will tell gaz and izzy to keep them.

Iheardthatpardon Sun 18-Nov-12 01:25:20

Hmm I not gingerist, in fact more of gingernut so hope plot does not go that route!
confused

Nancy66 Sun 18-Nov-12 10:32:52

I know it's a soap and anything goes but....isn't it impossible to conceive with your own child when undergoing IVF?

Even as the surrogate Tina would have had to have been given pills to stop her ovulating

This thread is not accepting new messages.