Maria and marcus

(31 Posts)
qazxc Sat 10-Nov-12 16:55:17

Is it just me that thinks it is just so wrong. It makes my toes curl when they snog. they don't appear to have any chemistry and she's is such a winger, she really grates on my nerves. Also how big is that flat? 4 bedrooms over a hairdressers (her, Liam, Marcus and the dopey brother). They also all have partners (well not Liam) how is not majorly crowded up there?

LightHousekeeping Tue 13-Nov-12 19:52:19

I was shocked by how they showed it but it was pretty realistic. How did Lloyds gf end up behind the bar?

kenanddreary Tue 13-Nov-12 21:55:48

Oh that's quite funny Lighthouse - it all came about because she did the food for bonfire night (not sure why confused) but this was followed by a slick move by Lloyd to get her into the Rovers as 'chef' - just at a point when Stella was wondering how to improve the pub. But of course they had to be careful not to offend Sean who is the only one to have the secret recipe for the hotpot. But looks like she's also serving behind the bar too now!

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 18-Nov-12 00:17:12

Carabos "(perhaps its the tache that turns him on?). "
grin

I think it is a gross storyline and the characters can't even fake any sort of chemistry between them. Marcus looks repulsed by it all, not loving or lustful. grin

qazxc Sun 18-Nov-12 13:25:35

"we've not done anything wrong" err yes you have you had an affair. Not that excuses any violence.
I don't mind the storyline, it's just that marcus seemed to have no interest in maria in that way, at all. there just appeared to be a few bouts of angry snogging (they might have been trying to portray passion but it was just cringeing) and all of a sudden they are in love. With maria getting annoyed that a few eyebrows are raised. There seems to be no chemistry between them at all, which makes it rather unbelievable. The only thing that would make sense is that they both want to play happy families, Maria because she wants a nice steady bloke after her fiascos with men and Marcus because he is desperate for a child.

LightHousekeeping Sun 18-Nov-12 14:54:04

It will last five minutes. She'll have a baby and he will fall in love with a bloke.

I think little Sophie will get it on with Lloyds daughter.

whatkungfuthat Sun 18-Nov-12 22:52:29

I think that about Sophie too Light. Marcus reminds me of Kenny Everett but I don't know why.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now