Anyone watching Secret State?

(11 Posts)
Visualarts Thu 15-Nov-12 19:00:38

the book it's (loosely) based on is v good - actually I haven't read it but believe it is well thought of! There was a previous version which I saw which was also good. I rather like this one as well - love the Douglas Hodge character, and his surveiiller woman, she is nice (but likely to meet a sticky end I fear). I also like the Gina character (journo whose name I don't remember, so I can't like her that much I suppose); oh and love Rosalind!

However. I felt it was slightly unlikely that they would ground the plane. Quite a hostile act!

limitedperiodonly Thu 15-Nov-12 13:38:13

I'm compelled by its awfulness. How did this get commissioned? Why is is so well-cast?

Visualarts Thu 15-Nov-12 07:16:16

Yes! but unfortunately i got distracted during the scene on the aeroplane, so am not sure what the Big Secret was. something to do with experimental fuel at Scarrow and the army knew about it?

thenightsky Wed 14-Nov-12 22:42:56

Anyone else still watching this?

Gigondas Fri 09-Nov-12 20:15:55

Really good

caramelwaffle Wed 07-Nov-12 23:02:51

Keeping it on my to watch list.

Intriguing.

thenightsky Wed 07-Nov-12 23:01:23

Wow that was really good!

SoftKittyWarmKitty Wed 07-Nov-12 23:01:21

It was good - very intriguing. Will definitely keep watching.

Declutterbug Wed 07-Nov-12 22:50:52

snap!

thenightsky Wed 07-Nov-12 22:39:55

Yes... trying desperately to follow it and not get distracted by Mumsnet, like I normally end up doing at this time of night!

Declutterbug Wed 07-Nov-12 22:28:44

I can't see a thread?

I must admit I'm a bit confused because I'm not paying sufficient attention blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now