Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Walking dead! This weeks episode! Full of spoilers so DO NOT READ!

(709 Posts)
Rachel130690 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:07:28

I need to discuss this episode in great detail!! Can someone who has seen it please comment on what you think is the best bit? Also did you think it was very sad?

I know there was another storyline going on but that was an awful thing Glenn did. Plua can you imagine being Maggie "ohh this is lovely, I didn't know there was an h Samuel still open so where did you get it? Oh...ewwwwww that's disgusting"
Good old merle, glad he made good at the end. Not sure if michonne will rejoin the group, after all as far as she's concerned they still want to hand her over. And she's unlikely to believe them saying otherwise.

ThatVikRinA22 Mon 01-Apr-13 00:57:59

fucking bollocks.

thats all i have to say. im cross.
i didnt want merle to go zombie.
or daryl to cry.

i cant believe that officer friendly even considered handing mechone over....

and why does the gov not die? ever????? he needs to die. i thought merle might have been the man for the job. sad

CheerfulYank Mon 01-Apr-13 03:43:11

I reward spoilers from the finale! I couldn't help it! Eeeeekkkk!

CheerfulYank Mon 01-Apr-13 04:04:52

Read. Not reward. Wth, tablet?

CheerfulYank Mon 01-Apr-13 04:13:00

I didn't want Carol/Daryl for a long time but now I'm definitely a Caryler. grin

I think they will get together but it won't be like Maggie and Glenn where we see their first kiss, etc. It's just not them. I think eventually they'll just be together; we'll see them sleeping in the same bed or something.

<has possibly read too much fan fiction on the subject blush>

CheerfulYank Mon 01-Apr-13 04:30:45

Also we don't really say "minge" in America so Mingus is safe there! smile And no Norman and Helena haven't been a couple for quite a long time, I think.

At the end of the episode it said "stay tuned ti see the trailers for next week" and we did, but it wasn't shown sad

susiedaisy Mon 01-Apr-13 11:19:25

Yes I waited for the trailer for the final episode and it didn't show angry

NoHank Mon 01-Apr-13 11:56:52

I watched on Friday and saw a trailer.

Bit spoilery

It showed Michonne in the prison telling Rick they were ready and someone - I think it was Beth - loading up a car. Then it showed the guv and his gang coming to the prison and blowing up the watch
tower. I don't think there was any more than that.

No sign of Andrea...

ThatVikRinA22 Mon 01-Apr-13 22:56:50

i cant believe its the last one of this season next week.....so going to miss it. nothing else gets me shouting at the tv like this does!

TwllBach Tue 02-Apr-13 09:55:37

Is there another season, does anyone know?

I'm sad it's ended too. I was hoping revolution would fill the void but after watching both episodes on Friday, I sorely doubt it...

NoHank Tue 02-Apr-13 10:12:39

There is definitely a season 4. I've just googled and read some of the info online and wish that I hadn't as it gives away some of what happens in the final episode and I won't be watching till Friday!

susiedaisy Thu 04-Apr-13 19:07:45

Can't believe tomorrow is the last episode hmm

FairyJen Thu 04-Apr-13 19:12:57

Has anyone seem last episode yet? I have! Need to discuss!!!

CheerfulYank Thu 04-Apr-13 19:49:15

Meeeee, meeee! I have smile

I'm actually going to hide this thread, will be back on Friday,hope you all enjoy it smile bye for now

TwllBach Fri 05-Apr-13 22:44:14

Aaaaahhhhh watching it now <bites nails>

EggInABap Fri 05-Apr-13 22:55:58

Anyone else disappointed with that ending? hmm

CatelynStark Fri 05-Apr-13 22:59:03

I'm a bit weepy now. I'm sad about Andrea and that Lori has gone now Rick's done what she wanted him to do sad

TwllBach Fri 05-Apr-13 23:06:07

Idont know, I found it quite moving actually.

never thought this would end wth the guvernor alive!

Just watched it, keep an eye on Carl next series, he's turning into a right nasty little thing!!! Very sad episode, it seems like it has ended like they didn't know if a new series would be commissioned, there was an actual ending, no cliff hanger.

Wht were Maggie and Glenn hanging back in that one?

EggInABap Fri 05-Apr-13 23:21:49

That's what's missing, a cliffhanger! I did cry over Andrea though. But bloody nora how long did they drag out her picking up the pliers.

Cliffhanger is surely the governor stll being out there somewhere, he may only be one man but he seems fairly zombie and bulletproof

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now