Is anyone else watching Hunted on BBC1?

(89 Posts)
gingercat12 Sun 04-Nov-12 18:26:45

It is my newest guilty pleasure.

TheSmallPrint Fri 23-Nov-12 09:29:38

Also who was Aiden and what was in his MI6 file in Tottenham Court Road secret locker???

gingeroots Fri 23-Nov-12 09:38:35

Yeah ,the locker .

Sam was shown looking at the key and I assumed she hadn't looked .

Wonder who the person was who delivered the baby to Sam at the end .

I particularly loved the bit where Sam managed not to be drowned in bath by Chisholm person even though went on for hours .
And then she managed to chuck him over bannisters .

All while suffering from effects of poison .

LadyMargolotta Fri 23-Nov-12 12:46:23

I just knew her 'lost' baby would turn up at the end of it. She was shot too far to the left of her abdomen so she didn't lose the baby. Presumably she was 2/3 months pregnant then.

hattymattie Fri 23-Nov-12 12:53:30

So it's not just me then who had no clue what was going on - I was beginning to feel really stupid. Yes - the baby did look like and Amazon delivery grin

EasyFromNowOn Fri 23-Nov-12 13:35:37

Aha! Cinemax are trying to figure out a way to make a second series without the BBC here

WickedGirl Fri 23-Nov-12 14:04:31

Too many loose ends which is a shame

LadyMargolotta Fri 23-Nov-12 17:59:00

There are loose ends but that's presumably because they want to make another series.

I really enjoyed it. Mostly the acting was good, MG's accent can only get better. I would watch another series, as long it's accompanied by that blog.

JoandMax Fri 23-Nov-12 18:13:33

Thoroughly confused still, I'm hoping for a 2nd series!!!

gingercat12 Sun 25-Nov-12 20:44:29

I am ashamed to say I am hoping for a second series, too. Just so that those 8 hours of my life would not totally be wasted. I need answers, please!

LadyMargolotta Mon 26-Nov-12 08:18:13

Exactly. It's great to have a series with a strong, cool, female lead who doesn't have to take her clothes off in every episode. The characters and the acting were mostly very good - Jack Turner was incredibly creepy.

The filming was good, it's just the writing let it down a bit, and MG's accent, but that could improve.

Does anyone remember YellowthreadStreet from about 20 years ago? A gang thriller set in Hong Kong. Also bad scripts and a dodgy storyline, but I loved it. They never made more then one series.

posyplum Mon 26-Nov-12 13:58:49

Belatedly found this thread... anyone have a clue who half-finger was then? Someone said above we saw him before, I have a vague recollection (maybe).

And who was fake Goebbels and why did he want Sam?

V confused...

EasyFromNowOn Mon 26-Nov-12 19:55:20

fake Goebbels was trying to protect her, no one explained why. I also have a vague recollection of half-finger but I don't know why. I thought he was the hit man that fake Goebbels killed in the oast houses, but I may have made that up...

lookout Fri 30-Nov-12 13:48:30

I daren't read the whole thread for spoilers but I missed the last episode and it's already off iplayer sad Anyone know where I can watch the last episode?

gingercat12 Tue 04-Dec-12 12:21:39

No idea, sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now