Strictly Come Dancing 2012 Thread 3. Keep on Dancing.......

(992 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 03-Nov-12 20:08:08

Sparkly new thread.....

ScatterChasse Sat 17-Nov-12 20:02:50

"Apologies for the problems in Strictly, next we conjure up Merlin"...well thanks BBC1!

No problems with strictly here

Have to say reckon Michael has come the furthest from where he started

AndiMac Sat 17-Nov-12 20:13:13

Missed the last 2 dances as I had to step out. Will have to watch the recording to see Pascha's chest Kimberly's dance.

Not much moved me actually. Lisa always has such great energy and a huge smile, along with Robin too, so maybe them. But I'll have to see all of them again to choose my favourite. It's surprising that I don't have a pair that I really am cheering for by now, as the last two seasons I knew who I wanted to win already by now.

chipstick10 Sat 17-Nov-12 20:14:07

Think Michael is the dark horse

BelleCurve Sat 17-Nov-12 20:18:36

I was really disappointed with Lisa's dance tonight, the footwork was a mess, she went wrong several times and the splits just looked like her legs gave way.

Louis's American smooth just left me cold, which is a shame as Flavia is my favourite pro and with someone as gifted as him, I hoped she could win. After the "stroppy teenager" clips on ITT I think he will probably only do what he wants to do, so she has to find a way of working with that.

DVO's Charleston was technically amazing, just like watching a professional dance which is a surprise

I loved Michael and Natalie's routine, but not really because of anything he did.

DilysPrice Sat 17-Nov-12 20:21:36

Monkseal will be delighted that we finally got a guided tour of Erin Island. Pretty soon she'll be back there for real very soon.

Chubfuddler Sat 17-Nov-12 20:26:23

The American smooth from flavia and Louis was a disappointment but I desperately want them to stay in so she can do the Argentine tango. I love her.

coffeeinbed Sat 17-Nov-12 20:32:06

I don't have a single favourite this year.
Apart from Tess's dress I might have mentioned that before

IamMummyhearmeROAR Sat 17-Nov-12 20:45:10

I had the whole house shouting at me because I must have sat on the remote. I now feel vindicated that my arse did not select some random documentary and for this Mumsnet I salute you x

I've clearly been under a rock for some time (hmm) but wtf is this gangam style thing they keep doing? confused

Gangnam even blush

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 21:31:07

For Biscuitsandtea Gangnam Style

dementedma Sat 17-Nov-12 21:34:20

Robin
Those dungarees
Nuff said..
swoon

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 21:36:16

My personal favourite Gangnam Style parody: Jockey Style

Thank you Frankel - so it is just a pop song thing then?

Clearly Brucie listens to more Radio 1 than I do......

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 21:46:14

Yup, a common-a-garden "annoying pop song with dance moves" grin

RedZombie Sat 17-Nov-12 21:48:56

The gangnam style thing was funny, when they did it two weeks ago. Exactly the same joke, AGAIN! Why?

Didn't really like Wembley much, you couldn't see what was going on half the time so not liking anyone in particular, except Natalie who is amazing.

RedZombie Sat 17-Nov-12 21:50:18

Oh and why can't we have the results tonight. Do they really expect us to believe that they're in Wembley two nights in a row.

WrathdePan Sat 17-Nov-12 21:56:51

Speaking of which...if anyone knows of the digital spy thing and finds out who has danced their last, can you PM me please? Away tomorrow evening and would like to avoid a Wembley part deux in any case!
tia.

Horsemad Sat 17-Nov-12 22:18:19

Frankel that Jockey Style is brilliant - I have relatives who work in the racing industry so have sent it on to them!

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 22:38:58

I work in racing too (my username might be a bit of a giveaway!), the video's been out there for about a week and has been doing the rounds! The lads in it are all professional jump jockeys and they filmed it at Tunton Racecourse, The Plough in Lambourn (a well known racing pub) and Brendan Powell's training yard grin

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 22:39:15

Taunton <doh>

Horsemad Sat 17-Nov-12 22:40:30

My lot are in Newmarket smile Great name you have there!

babbas Sat 17-Nov-12 22:50:16

Thoughts on tonight:

Not massive fan of Lisa but felt bit emotional seeing her teary from applause
DVO - pls do one! Don't pretend you can't jump/dance/lift. We all know you are too good to be here. Sooo annoying. False.
Louis Flavia very bland. Love Flavias skirt
Cannot bear Richards creepy campness and will he please stfu.
Nicky Karen weird vibes.
Sound terrible.
Tess stop decking shouting.
Bruce worse than usual. Terrible. Awful.
Robin pls lay off the Botox and coke.
Bruno less double entrendes pls. And pls stop
With the annoying hip gyrating every time you speak.
Vic boring.
Darcy do one! Bore off.
Kim pretty but not great.
Wembley underwhelming.

FrankelDeBeauvoir Sat 17-Nov-12 22:53:23

<cough> Me too <cough> wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now