Strictly Come Dancing 2012 Thread 3. Keep on Dancing.......

(992 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 03-Nov-12 20:08:08

Sparkly new thread.....

ppeatfruit Wed 14-Nov-12 15:19:14

I must say Andi I thought Fern and Artem seemed VERY friendly on STT2! she IS a friendly woman though grin

List I don't think I 've ever seen Claudia in anything different either; what with the fringe I wonder if she has self esteem issues?

RedZombie Wed 14-Nov-12 16:01:38

If I was Fern I'd be all over Artem as well hmm.

Oodthunkit Wed 14-Nov-12 18:51:25

Just marking my place. Too knackered to post properly blush

AndiMac Wed 14-Nov-12 18:58:56

Ppeatfruit, I thought they were sweet together on ITT. Artem giving her flowers was lovely. He might have said something to Fern then, but I missed it with the huge "awwwww" everyone in the studio (and myself) gave. I think even Zoe teared up!

Very curious about getting into each other's psyche and how she made Artem "a better person..."

Horsemad Wed 14-Nov-12 19:06:16

Did you see Zoe's shoes in ITT tonight? Wow, they were high!

thenightsky Wed 14-Nov-12 20:25:40

Loved Lisa's dress... where did she get that? I want one!

TheDailyWail Wed 14-Nov-12 22:08:01

Yes, I liked Lisa's dress tonight.

I love Julien MacDonald - I could just squish him! He's lovely.

One of my old work colleague's mum works as a seamstress for Strictly.

ppeatfruit Thu 15-Nov-12 09:06:18

Horsemad yes about the shoes the presenter women ALL wear the most dangerous looking high heels esp. Zoe who never looks comfortable in them inb fact she walks like Donald duck most of the time grin

And those S&M scarlet stiletto ankle boots Tess wore FGS!!!shock

Andimac yes I'd forgotten that comment about Fern making Artem a better person hmm grin

Awful Nicky Westlife on Daybreak now

I, I, I, I, me, me, me - no reference to his lovely dance partner at all. He is insufferable - what a rude young man!

AvengingGerbil Fri 16-Nov-12 08:37:06

The lovely Vincent and Flavia on Radio 2 now.

Mrsjay Fri 16-Nov-12 08:42:51

Nicky westlife made me go and do some housework far to early for housework but he is just so vain and self centred oh wellleast the washing is on grin

ppeatfruit Fri 16-Nov-12 08:50:20

Yeah just listening to Flavia and Vincent now talking about Wembley it sounds like it's going to be one hell of a show although I hope the lighting doesn't FXXX everything up !!! I LIKE Flaviagrin not so sure about Vincent grin

Listmaker Fri 16-Nov-12 09:57:28

Yeah I'm going off Nicky now - he was on ITT last night and didn't acknowledge Karen or her efforts etc at all. They were sat quite far apart too.

I like it when they get on well and all that - that's why Ian Waite was so gorgeous. All his partners absolutely loved him - such a shame he's not a pro dancer anymore sad

Sparklingbrook Fri 16-Nov-12 10:02:07

Hello all. My viewing and keeping up with this thread and SCD in general has lapsed but I am vowing to keep up from now on.

I saw last night's ITT and that noise Karen makes when Nicky gets the move wrong is frankly terrifying.

ppeatfruit Fri 16-Nov-12 10:12:43

ref. not acknowledging yr partner that's what DVO did about James's injury I didn't hear her once ask him if he was ok.

She just made such a fuss over dancing with Ian (what is it about Ian?) Zoe wets her pants when she sees him as well grin. BTW I heard her references to Vincent and Dani as munchkins why is it ok to say that?

AndiMac Fri 16-Nov-12 13:24:06

Maybe that's why Nicky doesn't look at Karen; he's terrified of her and her hiss!

I totally get the Ian thing. blush
Gorgeous.

Oodthunkit Fri 16-Nov-12 18:56:13

Am way behind but is Anton drunk in it takes two?

Oh and I'm v not sure about bicycle/paso combo

Anyone watching the CIN Special?

Sparklingbrook Fri 16-Nov-12 20:02:59

Yes unfortunately. sad

Sparklingbrook Fri 16-Nov-12 20:06:12

<hiding behind cushion now>

RedZombie Fri 16-Nov-12 20:12:45

Joining the Ian love-in. Why BBC Why? You keep anton but not Ian.

Oops, phone rang just after I posted and I missed it. DD (6) tells me Russell Sprout won it.

RedZombie Fri 16-Nov-12 21:41:24

Russell won. I didn't mind Russell, at least he made an effort to learn the dances.

I hate the way Ann Widdecombe has turned herself into loveable, eccentric old bat off Strictly. She's loathsome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now