Strictly Come Dancing 2012 Thread 3. Keep on Dancing.......

(992 Posts)

Sparkly new thread.....

Teahouse Sat 03-Nov-12 21:10:32

I like Fearn, she does really well for an older woman...must be so much harder for than the younger ones. She won't win but I hope she does well

I love see Louis do a paso ) and Artem gets my vote tonight for lots of reasons all of them shallow grin

cocolepew Sat 03-Nov-12 21:23:08

Brenda is usually so bad tempered and a hard task master, but he is treating Victoria like she's a precious, delicate doll confused

thenightsky Sat 03-Nov-12 21:35:47

I reckon Victoria can out-diva Brendan and he knows it grin

Oodthunkit Sat 03-Nov-12 21:43:04

I think he can't criticise her for effort , her problem is nerves/confidence. He doesn't want to rock that.

Finallygotaroundtoit Sat 03-Nov-12 22:10:13

Victoria seems very 'fragile' - not fun to watch sad

Fern and Lisa's dresses were awful - both accenuated less flattering aspects of their 'fuller figures' and both looked like they could do with a well fitting, supportive bra (especially running up the stairs)

Dani was great grin

dementedma Sat 03-Nov-12 22:12:37

Agree about Victoria - its not easy to watch. She seems very vulnerable. I believe she has a history of self-harming and I worry about her. Fearn is growing on me.

AndiMac Sat 03-Nov-12 22:16:14

I don't care much for Denise, but she nailed that dance tonight. No one was in her league. Dani was good, and the jive is hard, but Vincent (ehhh, Vinnie!!) was the only one with personality in that.

But I can't believe no one has mentioned the BULGE in Nicky's trousers at the start of his rumba!! I know it's the dance of love, but that made it look a lot more like lust...

cocolepew Sat 03-Nov-12 23:09:08

The spoiler is on Digital Spy now.....

kiwibella Sat 03-Nov-12 23:23:38

only caught the end of the show but checked the spoiler! Can't wait to watch it back tomorrow after reading some of your comments.

Agree re Victoria and Brendan. He is being so uncharacteristically gentle with her.

That result will do me.

AmIthatScary Sat 03-Nov-12 23:28:22

................and me

WrathdePan Sat 03-Nov-12 23:32:21

Ah so it's DvO.

threesocksfortheguy Sat 03-Nov-12 23:34:06

ok
disclaimer I know nothing about dancing And have not be watching this forever.
so a beginner. this is year 2.
but does DVO and Kimberly have a head start as they have done 'dance" before.

Oodthunkit Sat 03-Nov-12 23:34:30

grin would be happy with that!

Just got in. Can someone pm me the results pls. I was going to watch it but ds1 has just been brought home legless so looks like I'll be busy tomorrow. hmm

Thanks.

RedZombie Sun 04-Nov-12 00:01:33

Stop with the spoiler hints please.

Threesocks - All the drama school types have a head start over the non performers. At least Kimberley has the grace to admit that she's had some dance training and it might give her a head start, unlike DVO
Who tells us how hard it is for her how difficult she finds it and how little dancing she did when she was starring in west end musical.

NapOfTheDamned Sun 04-Nov-12 00:36:37

I am sad about the exiting sleb.

And I haven't even watched the show yet. <slaps self, it's like reading the last page of a book before you've finished.
I hear professional dancer DVO and her partner James Jordan did marvelously

I predict final three will be Lewis (win), Kimberley (runner up) and DVO vs Lisa for third place with Lisa getting many more votes but judges keeping DVO. Causing huge backlash and much teeth gnashing.

NewGirlInTown Sun 04-Nov-12 01:15:01

Victoria seems ridiculously needy and high maintenance
She needs to go.

God, Artem... Kara Tointon is a lucky girl!

AmIthatScary Sun 04-Nov-12 01:50:10

I am totally missing the Artem thing. He does nothing for me at all. I think he looks very camp, rather than hot.

Pasha, on the other hand wink

notyummy Sun 04-Nov-12 08:19:39

I enjoyed Louis' bottom too. Pretty good samba I thought. Also liked Artems topless effort, although dont rate his face. DVO was very good. Victoria scared and uncomfortable. Richard A to go? Wouldn't have thought he would have loads of people voting for him.

dementedma Sun 04-Nov-12 08:51:57

Richard makes me laugh. Would prefer Nicky to go. Or Victoria.

Artem's teeth are a bit of a distraction. Simon Cowell school of teeth whitening. sad

Thank you Coco.

Charliefox Sun 04-Nov-12 10:03:48

It's the voice with artem. If he did his strict, bossy, cross tone with me, he'd be getting flung round the bedroom tout suite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now