Why am I addicted to Real Housewives of NYC?

(955 Posts)
Littlemisspoorly Fri 02-Nov-12 16:52:15

I shout at the TV and they all seem like back stabbing bitches...but I'm hooked!

MrsChristmasVamos Thu 22-Nov-12 23:11:29

Ooh, I see. Interesting. <whispers> Sonja ? shock

I just can't get over Ramona's expressions, the way she makes her eyes all huge. I get the impression someone once told her it is 'alluring' or something, but to me she looks very scary !

QuiteQuiet Fri 23-Nov-12 01:10:39

I haven't got to the bottom-of Mario and Ramona but I'm fairly sure it was bullshit!!

'YOU ATE THE BOW OF THE CAKE' grin
DID YOU SEE HER?
GIRL: I HAD A SUGAR CRAVING.......
STUCK UP LADY WITH TOO MANY PENNIES: WE HAVE FOOOOOOD IN THE KITCHEN I'M SORRY YOU MUST LEAVE NOW......

Class!!!

I am doing this all their American accent grin gotta love the bitchy ladies, wow here was me thinking I was the only person to watch such classy trash! Be warned if you have not watched this, it is addictive!!!!

QuiteQuiet Fri 23-Nov-12 01:12:16

What about Romano on the cat-walk......... grin

OR

The OC ladies when they went to the place with all the monkeys (die hard house-wife person here) those monkeys were too cute stealing bananas, then the camera switches to a sign 'DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS' grin

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 23-Nov-12 07:40:43

When is the OC back on ?

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 23-Nov-12 09:15:06

Jesus Mario is a twat, just watched the boat / pregnancy test episode. He is so in Sonja's knickers

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 23-Nov-12 09:20:31

Oh and LuAnn having the arrogance to sing with Natalie Cole. Jesus ,Mary and Joseph

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 23-Nov-12 10:02:15

Shit...for a minute there I thought she had sung with all 4 of them grin

ShipwreckedAndComatose Fri 23-Nov-12 10:03:01

Now THAT would be arrogant!!,

thenightsky Fri 23-Nov-12 10:35:04

I actually think Mario is quite hot blush

LightHousekeeping Fri 23-Nov-12 11:07:24

Mario is very good looking. Is he younger than her? I think the daughter is lovely.

Mynewmoniker Fri 23-Nov-12 13:42:19

Mario cannot possibly see daylight; He's so far up his own jacksie!

magentastardust Fri 23-Nov-12 13:53:59

I always thoought that about Mario and Sonja too. Just a bot of chemistry between them -maybe it was from when they were younger.
Just always thought it was wierd when the fortune teller said to Ramona about another woman in Marios life that Sonja cried? Not sure that would be your instant reaction for a friend?

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 14:26:23

What about LuAnnes man's erm..nose ? shock

He looks like a creepy little git. Sorry I am a bit behind, even though these are repeats... I haven't watched it since Monday, no idea what I have been doing all week!

Sorry I keep name changing I was here at 1.00 amish talking in a New York Accent confused

MrsChristmasVamos Fri 23-Nov-12 15:25:21

OMG Ramona on the cat walk....that should be a standard piece for models to watch on how not to do it !

It makes me giggle that she takes herself so seriously with these things too....I was agog the other day watching her trying to subtely slag off LuAnn and her parenting skills. It must be lovely to be so deluded. grin

thenightsky Fri 23-Nov-12 16:33:23

ITV2 right now has the 2nd part of the final reunion for series 5, but there is another show listed for 5pm... is this the New Series??? shock

Freeview is only saying... 'Reality show that followes several busy and ambitious Manhatten women as they balance envious social calanders, challenging careers and motherhood'.... it does say if it is Series 5 or yet more repeats of 4.

Can anyone help me coz I have to go do my weekly big shop at 5pm and I don't want to miss it <sad>

thenightsky Fri 23-Nov-12 16:34:37

I meant currently showing 2nd part of reunion show for series 4!

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 16:40:33

I'm still on this/last Tuesdays show... the 16th birthdays parties, seen them before but hey-ho! Better than deal or no deal.....

Romano looked like a cock-eyes frog on the catwalk strutting her stuff, I would ran!

I will be very surprised is Simon doesn't 'come out' by series 5/6 or 7..... posh bastard

makinglemonade Fri 23-Nov-12 17:09:43

Ooh who are all these new people on season 5?

Where's Jill!

LightHousekeeping Fri 23-Nov-12 17:11:41

Simons not in it anymore sad

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 17:13:17

Oh is it a new one tonight, oh I'm switching Tuesday off.... no idea why I am watching repeats..hmm

Jill has gone??? Oh I wonder where she is?

<nosy>

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 17:13:49

Simon has gone... oh blast I will miss his red snakeskin trousers... grin

makinglemonade Fri 23-Nov-12 17:47:07

So happy the new series is on but not liking having to get to know so many newbies.

Good to see Ramona is still nuts!

Mynewmoniker Fri 23-Nov-12 18:03:32

Awwwww nooooooooo!!!! Had just got used to the last nutters!

thenightsky Fri 23-Nov-12 18:37:24

Oh BOLLUX. I went out to do my big shop and the fecking recorder didn't record sad

So no Alex, Simon or Jill then?? Is the 'countess' still there? and Kelly?

LightHousekeeping Fri 23-Nov-12 18:55:07

They were my three favourites as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now