Why am I addicted to Real Housewives of NYC?

(955 Posts)
Littlemisspoorly Fri 02-Nov-12 16:52:15

I shout at the TV and they all seem like back stabbing bitches...but I'm hooked!

Mynewmoniker Mon 14-Jan-13 16:54:00

iT'S KICKING OFF AT THE TABLE! tHE MEDIUM DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING [GRIN]

Mynewmoniker Mon 14-Jan-13 16:54:37

sorry for shouting blush

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Mon 14-Jan-13 16:56:05

Camille totally set Kyle up!!

Mynewmoniker Mon 14-Jan-13 17:07:33

I don't think the medium has done herself any favours there. has she worked since? What an insensitive b**ch shock

ResolutelyCheeky Mon 14-Jan-13 23:30:05

That medium was possessed! Camille saying "oh, women are sooo jealous of me. They are so jealous. I hate saying how they are jealous. Did I mention how women are soo jealous of me?"
Only about 600 times love. hmm

RabidCarrot Tue 15-Jan-13 11:12:58

The Ex Mrs Grammer is barking mad, evil, I could never tire of slapping her in the face with a fish

RabidCarrot Tue 15-Jan-13 11:16:33

Loving Faye though, you go girl grin

RabidCarrot Tue 15-Jan-13 11:17:33

Has anyone else noticed how the Ex Mrs Grammer puts on the little girl voice when she is being a bitch

RabidCarrot Tue 15-Jan-13 11:23:13

And the way the Ex Mrs Grammer sits back happy watching everyone fight
she is a nut job. Someone needs to slap Alison, anyone who thinks they can talk to the dead is mental anyhow, Glad everyone left

RabidCarrot Tue 15-Jan-13 11:26:30

I love the way the Ex Mrs Grammer is saying about Kyles husband and her marriage, looks like Kyle and her family are happy, unlike Mrs Grammer's Ex husband, her marriage was a total joke, hee hee

Lighthousekeeping Tue 15-Jan-13 14:28:40

I don't think she knew it at the time though. Like a lot of women so, I will give her that.

Fay is meant to be a nasty bit in real life so, I wouldn't go praising her too much. She got her tits out at every opportunity after her friend got murdered. She's not liked.

RabidCarrot Wed 16-Jan-13 11:34:57

Really hope they show when the Ex Mrs Grammer finds out her man traded up grin

*spoiler" maybe
Was looking on line and it seems Taylors husband hangs himself sad
poor woman.

Got some new "wives" coming in the next series too

RabidCarrot Wed 16-Jan-13 12:29:08

So the Ex Mrs Grammer "bets the guy can dance" wonder if that is because of the colour of his skin, classy

Lighthousekeeping Wed 16-Jan-13 12:41:48

It's hard not to spoil it I know but a lot of posters have never seen BH before. I don't thilnk it was in itv2.

Camille was the brains behind all of his business affairs which is why she dropped Kyles husband.

Mynewmoniker Wed 16-Jan-13 20:56:52

affairs as in 'affairs' £ or 'affairs' wink Lighthousekeeping

Lighthousekeeping Wed 16-Jan-13 21:04:38

£££ grin

RabidCarrot Thu 17-Jan-13 17:27:37

In your face Camille, oh how sad and desperate she looked in New York, it was clear to anyone with eyes that Kelsey had left her in his mind and heart, he was closed to her but she simpered around toasting her 13 year marriage making herself look stupid, it was funny to watch....meanwhile Kyle was having a lovely time with her lovely family and husband who clearly adores her,
Alison the fake physic never saw that coming.
Oh my sides hurt from laughing grin

IamMummyhearmeROAR Thu 17-Jan-13 18:09:47

They explain the psychic incident as her picking up feelings of marital disharmony and attributing them to Kyle when they were really for Camille.

Mynewmoniker Thu 17-Jan-13 19:59:35

Or ANY of the loads of women that were there Iam grin

GunsAndRoses Thu 17-Jan-13 20:05:37

I have been reading up on Cedric. All is not what it seems and has had a falling out with Lisa which left her feeling betrayed.
I have no symapthy for Camille. She is so fake.

GunsAndRoses Thu 17-Jan-13 20:09:30

I feel so sad for Taylor. She looks so unhappy. sad

ResolutelyCheeky Fri 18-Jan-13 07:42:15

I'm afraid that Taylor is slightly cuckoo! That woman has had every drama in the history of man happen to her.
She shows her true colours as the show progresses.

RabidCarrot Fri 18-Jan-13 20:04:24

I felt a bit sorry for Kim today, it is not the first time she has been ganged up on.

But oh how I enjoyed Camille getting shafted.
Hope they do a reunion show and looking forward to the next series
(I am so sad)

SuzySuzSuz Fri 18-Jan-13 20:24:35

I'm not sure on something.... When they were doing the awkward toasts before the award ceremony and Camille did her toast to 13 yrs marriage - Kelsey said something in his toast about British people / best of British??
Well we know now that his OW is British. Is it a possibility that Camille was told about her before she makes out on the show and that this was his passive aggressive retort to her passive aggressive '13yrs marraige' toast?

Lighthousekeeping Fri 18-Jan-13 20:28:18

I'm assuming most of itis scripted so she probably knew what was coming. Hadn't she already tod DeeDee her friend dresser and makeup artist?

I wonder how many of her staff has to go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now