Why am I addicted to Real Housewives of NYC?

(955 Posts)
Littlemisspoorly Fri 02-Nov-12 16:52:15

I shout at the TV and they all seem like back stabbing bitches...but I'm hooked!

Chottie Fri 23-Nov-12 20:53:28

I can only watch on Freeview too.

What is wrong with Sonja? she seems to be drinking a lot more wine

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 20:55:58

Oh ya fucker my mouse mjust gAVE ME A FRIGHT, NOISY THING.... oops!

Erm.. where is sonja? Oh are you on the new series Ive not watched that one yet, my bt wifi hotspot via a hot phone is doing my back in here, hanging out of windows is not good....... wow my heading is almost falling onot my keyborad!! grin

thenightsky Fri 23-Nov-12 20:57:57

star I need to master this twitter of which you speak.

ihatethecold Fri 23-Nov-12 21:03:36

I'm not keen on the new women. But ramona and the countess are sooo childish. I really don't like Luann. angry
I think it will take a week before I get into it
I'm glad Kelly isn't in this series. She drove me nuts grin

Tressy Fri 23-Nov-12 21:08:31

tressy lock him in your house, steal his shoes and keep him, I would .....

Chromosone, I'm try to but he's in demand grin.

ChromosoneShortOfHuman Fri 23-Nov-12 21:20:53

Tressy just steal his shoes, he can never leave unless he wants to walk with sock on grin Oh I forgot I'm o n the dating site here too best shuit a window!

magentastardust Fri 23-Nov-12 23:37:57

Thenightsky -Fridays episode will be repeated on mon am on itv2 .

thenightsky Sat 24-Nov-12 09:34:43

Thanks Magenta smile I'll be at work so will have to set it to record.

valiumredhead Sat 24-Nov-12 11:51:22

Was yesterday's episode the first one in the new series or have I missed loads ?? <wails>

God, I love trashy telly! I miss Jill and her sharp tongue already sad

LightHousekeeping Sat 24-Nov-12 15:02:53

Im just watching the new one.

Im missing the four they got rid of sad

The new women all look the same. Its so unrealistic, isnt it? making out that they all know each other and are some kind of friends. You dont just lose four of your circle in real life and replace them with four others.

I did like Lou Annes navy dress. Was she saying that it was Ramonas daughter in the bush? How much of these storylines are true do you think?

Wankarella Sat 24-Nov-12 16:38:57

Just catching up with the ladies now, to me, the new ones all look like Penelope from The Thunderbirds, my father or brothers or someone watched this programme....they may grow on me hmm

LightHousekeeping Sat 24-Nov-12 16:42:25

They all look related, dont they?

Wankarella Sat 24-Nov-12 16:50:40

Yes grin Love them talking over each other, I think I belong there, without the teeth/lips....

darksideofthemooncup Sat 24-Nov-12 22:33:53

I am so happy there is a new series. Ramona is SPECTACULARLY bonkers and Aviva and her artificial leg is a masterstroke. Sownja's face was an actual PICTURE when she fished out a spare leg during the pedicure session.

Chottie Sun 25-Nov-12 06:59:25

I do miss Jill sad I am still getting to know the new ladies too. I'm glad Kelly is having a break, she seemed very fragile, with loads of stuff that didn't need to be aired in the programme.

I got the impression it was Ramona's D in the bushes too shock
Is Sonja still bankrupt? or has that been sorted out between series confused

Mynewmoniker Sun 25-Nov-12 11:05:28

Will catch up with all on Monday much to mu DH's annoyance. He keeps passing by the TV mumbling something like "For God's sake! Drop it!" grin

valiumredhead Sun 25-Nov-12 11:11:10

So was it the first one or have I missed loads?

There is something very manly about new woman Heather, isn't there?

Wankarella Sun 25-Nov-12 12:26:28

It's a good time to start valiumredhead new people, I think Heather has gone now, Oh maybe not.. there are 3 newbies they all look the same though, one is write of books, one has 3 legs and one is a designer, I keep getting them mixed up, I think one should dye their hair or something, very confusing.

valiumredhead Sun 25-Nov-12 16:22:25

I have watched all the other series religiously - I know tham better than I know my family blush grin

EggNogRules Sun 25-Nov-12 22:18:27

Well I watched the first one. I miss the oldies, not Kelly though.

Newbies are going to take a lot to get used to. I'll try my best wink

LightHousekeeping Mon 26-Nov-12 06:22:09

I wished they hadn't used triplets. It's bloody impossible to know who is who. I wish Joan jett was still in it. She was interesting.

Wankarella Mon 26-Nov-12 08:54:41

For anyone who misses the delightful bitchy ladies at 3.40pmish daily - I just checked and they are on now on ITV2, I am delighted, now I can lose my Sky+ and watch them without doing homework and battling with DC. I liked the highlights on Friday, these ladies are still good I think - they do pool-jumping, I wonder which leg one them uses to do that. confused

Mynewmoniker Mon 26-Nov-12 18:29:54

Oh dear. I love the way they ask for another's opinon and then get all precious when they get a reply they didn't want.

And if I hear "And you know what?" once more I will scream Aaaaaaagh!!!!! It makes them sound like they are going to enlighten an idiot...and then they don't! grin

thenightsky Mon 26-Nov-12 18:32:41

That new blonde with the huge mouth is strange. Did anyone else see the scene in the shop where she was trying on the leopard print jumpsuit? She is skeletal shock

Perhaps that's why her jaw looks too big for her puny body.

Chottie Tue 27-Nov-12 03:19:21

I love the way that they don't listen to each other and how everything is such a drama.

Oldies are LuAnn, Sonja and Ramona.....

I am still trying to sort out the new arrivals - have I got this right?

Carole - (brunette) runs a vintage clothes store and has written a book
Aviva - (blonde) following a childhood accident has a false leg. She has several legs depending on what heel height she is wearing.
Heather - (brunette with blonde streaks) a manly sort of woman

Have I missed anyone out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now