Emmerdale - corrrrr it's gripping at the moment innit?

(54 Posts)
jessiegee Fri 26-Oct-12 11:41:06

And I think the actor who plays Debbie has been brilliant over the last 2 weeks. There are some really great storylines around Carl's murder. I haven't enjoyed it this much since I first started watching it about 2 years ago.

zeeboo Sat 10-Nov-12 11:53:31

Fatima, are you maybe the mother of an Emmerdale littlie?

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 18-Nov-12 00:08:47

Carl King's kids Tom and Anya what was that age jump about? 1, 2 skip a few 99, 100. Hope Jimmys little sister buggers off soon. What a bore. Wonder if Nicola will continue to work for Katie and Declan now her hubby owns the business. Priya is a crap actress hope she buggers off soon as well.

I adore Cameron, he is the reason i watch Emmerdale. Dominic Power who plays him used to be in The Bill which is where i developed my "pash"!!! grin
I even follow him on Twitter.............[stalkerish]

jessiegeesusinamanger Sun 18-Nov-12 17:35:39

I think Cain's about to take a pop at Cameron for not leaving Debbie alone! I agree whatTheFook that the actress playing Priya is dire. And the guy playing Dad Sharma is atrocious too imo. Both characters seem utterly pointless. I wonder if Nicola will continue at 'The Big House' too. If not how are her and Jimmy going to put food on the table. There are some really great stories at the moment for sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now