Eastenders...

(230 Posts)

Just wondering who was looking after all the kids when Christian and Syed had their first dance. they put their daughter to bed then went out... hardly good parenting. Amy and kamil went missing too

Think I must be extra tired ATM or just stupid - but can someone explain why Tanya has agreed to Derek's blackmail? Is it just to stop Max from finding out that Lauren & joey slept together? Or that Lauren was the crash driver?

Why didn't she just face Derek down? Am I missing something?

Is Derek Lauren's father, or is Max Joey's dad?

Pls, I need answers (or a life!) x

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 29-Nov-12 18:37:00

She doesn't want Max to know that Lauren and Joey are together. Lauren made Tanya promise not to tell. There is more to the story but what it is, I don't know.
If Lauren and Joey were in fact brother and sister wouldn't Tanya have totally freaked out on discovering they were a couple? She certainly wouldn't encourage Joey to hang around Walford because Derek says so.
I think Lauren looks more like Joey and Alice looks more like Abi.
Where is baby Oscar these days?

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 29-Nov-12 19:01:22

maybe max is joeys dad, but max doesnt know it, nor does tanya , but derek does hence why so against it

derek could say lauren was driving and no way they could prove it either way plus if she had been drinking, where we knew joey was clear as police tested him

so why does tanya do as derek says?

oscar goes to live in the place where all soap children go - used to be dots but now shes absent, prob nursery, tho isnt he of school age now?

Thanks fellow EE fans. I think it's really badly written, whatever the incest/secret is meant to be.

And as for Alfie just suddenly going off to Germany (funded by an anonymous benefactor/Branning Bro - ludicrous!

As somebody else said, my cat could write a more convincing script!

Wish I could stop watching this rubbish.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 29-Nov-12 22:26:04

The Kat and mystery lover storyline is becoming rather tedious. Alfie going away without Kat under the circumstances is just ridiculous. Anyone else would be as suspicious as hell receiving an anonymous ticket but not Alfie stupid Moon. As for Derek I wish someone would just shoot him.

whatkungfuthat Fri 30-Nov-12 06:44:03

They heavily hinted at Max last night. I suppose it will be Derek's turn tonight.

sheeplikessleep Sat 01-Dec-12 12:28:37

I thought I saw on front of TV mags when I was in a rush the other day ...

Picture of Tanya and Lauren with headline about devastation or something on one mag cover

Then on another mag, headline about how Alfie kills Kats lover (something about revenge) by hit and run

In that split second I saw it, I assumed it was Max? (Who I think is the most plausible given track record and that he seems a bit 'sheepish' at moment).

...I could have imagined it ...

DudeIAmSoFuckingRock Sat 01-Dec-12 12:40:10

i think derek is just dead against either of his children having a partner. he is a controlling maniac and cant cope with either of them farting without him knowing about it.

tanya wont stand up to him because derek will go to the police and say lauren was driving and will also tell max about lauren and joey. tanya and lauren know max will probably try and kill joey if he found out so they dont want this to happen.

BTW has anyone else noticed just how many eastenders seem to be qualified to work in the salon? did tanya ever do any sort of course before she opened up?

MrsTomHardy Sat 01-Dec-12 23:25:34

I stopped watching 2 weeks ago....I cannot stand Joey or Derek!!!

SinisterBuggyMonth Sun 02-Dec-12 12:07:06

I have 3 theories

Its Derek. It is building up to a who killed Derek storyline for Xmas, so the most sensible thing for Derek to do now is piss as many people off as possible until then so there are as many suspects as possible (i bagsy Tanya now)

Its Jack and Max knows or its Max and Jack knows, hence the looks that seem to pass between the two unlikely brothers (and while we're at it, I dont think any of the Brannings have the same Dad anyway, they are so different)

However I think it would be great interesting if it was Max AND Jack both at the same time in a sleazy Kat Sandwich with Branning Sauce!

SantaIAmSoFuckingRock Sun 02-Dec-12 14:07:59

"a sleazy Kat Sandwich with Branning Sauce!"

<vom>

too much imagery there!

grin

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 02-Dec-12 15:11:03

Why couldn't Kat just be happy with Alfie and Tommy?! Maybe it's not a Branning at all. Where is Michael these days?

whatkungfuthat Sun 02-Dec-12 15:21:17

I reckon it's Derek but I'd rather it was Jack. I'm not keen on Kat but the thought of Derek actually humping makes me vom.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 02-Dec-12 15:32:32

I can't see Kat getting it on with Derek. He is vile. I can't see him writing on mirrors with lippy and spending his money on gifts for her, or putting petals on a bed for her.

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 02-Dec-12 18:56:57

excalty, thats a girl thing - lipstick and flowers smile

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Sun 02-Dec-12 21:05:06

Not necessarily but it's deffo not a Derek thing.

grin

SantaIAmSoFuckingRock Sun 02-Dec-12 21:49:32

it cant be derek. it just cant be. that imagery is just too harsh for my brain to process.

i've said all along i think it is max and when i think back, wasn't it max who rented a room before for his secret liasons with Tanya when they were still keeping quiet about their back-togetherness? wasn't he still with vanessa then?

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 03-Dec-12 00:42:38

The lipstick writing on mirrors/bandage/bog roll and chucking rose petals about IS Derek as it is creepy and the kind if borring mating ritual he would totally buy into as the LAAYDEESE LOVE A BIT OF THE OLD ROHMAAANCE DUNT THEY?!

Otherwise its Jack AND Max taking the piss in a brotherly competitive I can be more mushy than you bruv way

SantaIAmSoFuckingRock Mon 03-Dec-12 00:48:20

hmm, the message she got with the candle does sound a bit like derek and not at all like max or jack. it said something like, "put the candle in the window and i'll come a knocking" cant see max or jack saying that.

confuddledDOTcom Mon 03-Dec-12 01:08:12

I think Derek could turn on the charm (albeit sleazy charm!) if he wanted to. I am avoiding the images but I do think it is him.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 03-Dec-12 01:20:15

Only whilst wearing his leather flat cap at a jaunty angle

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 05-Dec-12 06:37:48

does anyone know where Tiffany is? Bianca and everyone came back but no Tiffany and no mention of her confused

Allegedly she has a big part in the play at the school she's been attending near to the prison where Bianca was incarcerated. They mentioned it then moved on in a split second. Gawd knows who isvmesnt to be looking after her.

You see -my cat could write it! grin

And as for Kat's 'busy day' - buying a tub of olives & a cheap photo frame! Alfie are you STUPID hmm

Thought the conversation (shouting) between Shirl/Phil/Lola/Sharon/Jack was quite good last night tho - at last a bit of passion, recrimination, guilt & realisation! Can they keep it up though hmm?

MrsBucketxx Wed 05-Dec-12 09:04:31

shirlys hair looked good too for a change.

do we think ava will come into the frame more?

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 05-Dec-12 11:00:52

Agree notquite allthough I didnt like the way Jack and Phil manhandled Sharon and Lola away from Shirl. But the whole scene reminded me of Rita Sue and Bob too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now