Eastenders...

(230 Posts)

Just wondering who was looking after all the kids when Christian and Syed had their first dance. they put their daughter to bed then went out... hardly good parenting. Amy and kamil went missing too

BooyhooRemembering Mon 12-Nov-12 21:39:38

i think i might vomit of it turns out to be derek.

and yes that could be the only explanation for yasmin leaving. but then, why couldn;t they have just taken her with them when/if they are leaving? it seems so silly that a woman she hasn't seen in however long it's been can just walk back in and say "i want her now, i have a husband (who has never met the child!) and we are to be a family, hand her over". syed was so very pathetic about the whole thing. shit storyline, badly done.

BooyhooRemembering Mon 12-Nov-12 21:41:12

heather? i thought it was AVA? confused

Loobylou222 Mon 12-Nov-12 21:45:36

It's Ava grin

It is a bad story line sites needs to grow some balls I just want to shake him and shout 'STAND UP FOR YOURSELF YOU STUPID MAN!'

Punkatheart Mon 12-Nov-12 21:51:09

Did I mishear? I thought she said Heather....oh well, not quite the storyline I thought it was then!

BooyhooRemembering Mon 12-Nov-12 21:56:52

why? who is heather? confused

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 13-Nov-12 07:46:56

The peanuts - yes im starting to think that - as the rise petals and lovely texts - def too much for a male grin

Have we had a female gay storyline in ee?

Punkatheart Tue 13-Nov-12 08:08:34

But we did see a pair of hairy legs with Kat. So now we need to look for a woman's hairy legs.

I could be Sherlock, me.

Longdistance Tue 13-Nov-12 08:11:24

Shirley?

<shudders>

whatkungfuthat Tue 13-Nov-12 08:32:39

How long are they going to drag it out for?

captainmummy Tue 13-Nov-12 08:38:40

I think it's Derek too - another one who makes me physically shudder when I see him (him and Savile!)

As for Lexi - can't watch it. Seems quite true to life - complete balls-up all round.

Mrs Grim - get her out! Can't stand her. One expression, ONE, even when she was delivering Lolas baby.

thepeanutsparent Tue 13-Nov-12 08:50:55

hmmm it could be Tanya?! Kat was so shifty tonight and she could be feeling guilty (when the branning bros turn up) cos it's Max's wife. Its can't be Derek, it just CAN"T be that would be too dirty even for Kat. Also, Kat swore blind to Alfie that it was no one he knows. Or is that a red herring I wonder. When were the hairy legs? I missed that...

I sort of like Mrs Grim grin - she needs to give Syed and Christian some emoting lessons - they're like a couple of wet fish.

Loobylou222 Tue 13-Nov-12 19:04:09

Who's mrs Grim?

thepeanutsparent Tue 13-Nov-12 20:55:01

Im presuming Captain meant Cora as Mrs Grim

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 13-Nov-12 23:26:01

Def didn't want to go out with TANYA for drinks and both ignored each other at the bar

Normal person would chat

The mystery deepens

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Mon 19-Nov-12 23:49:39

Blondeshave - yes there was a female gay storyline between Sonia and someone. Forget who with though.
Heather is dead. Cora's mysterious daughter called Ava.
I miss loads of EE's now that the omniobus? spelling confused is no longer shown on a Sunday.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 19-Nov-12 23:56:47

Think it's repeated on Saturday???

Oh that's right but didn't sonja dither between Martin and the girl?

whatkungfuthat Tue 20-Nov-12 07:30:41

There was another storyline years ago with 2 young gay hairdressers, Della and Binnie <shows considerable age>

hattymattie Tue 20-Nov-12 10:24:15

I think EE has got really boring now - hope we've seen the last of Christian and Said - they got way too drippy - I was fed up with watching them weep the whole time. I don't think it's ever really recovered from Stacy leaving. But was wondering why Derek is so against Joe being with Lauren - are they half brother and sister maybe or have I gone completely off on my own storyline,

Dillydollydaydream Tue 20-Nov-12 10:42:57

Hmm I too was thinking Lauren might be Derek's hence the focus on joe and Lauren's relationship. I know being cousins is a bit weird but it's not illegal whereas half siblings would be. think I just have an over active imagination
Lauren def looks more like Derek than tania or max!

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 21-Nov-12 01:20:30

I think Derek is just being Derek (hence his bizzare controlling episode with Alice tonight). Besides I cant see Tanya with Derek.

However I dont think it is entirely impossible Max is really Joeys dad....

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 21-Nov-12 06:26:31

I was wondering about why Derek was so against it

Not illegal for cousins to kiss or
marry

Unless Lauren is Derek's .......

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 21-Nov-12 06:27:19

Who is joeys and Alice's mum? Dead or divorced?

CanYouHearMe Wed 21-Nov-12 23:12:39

Divorced, I think.

confuddledDOTcom Wed 21-Nov-12 23:52:20

Divorced because they've made comments about how she doesn't like Derek.

WhatTheFookIsGangnamStyle Thu 22-Nov-12 20:58:55

Now theres a thought SinisterBuggyMonth you may have hit the nail on the head there. Max could be Joeys dad and that is the hold Derek has over him. Derek does occassionally remind Max's of some sort of sordid secret. So did Max have yet another affair or was he a sperm donor for Derek and dereks wife / ladyfriend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now