Eastenders...

(230 Posts)

Just wondering who was looking after all the kids when Christian and Syed had their first dance. they put their daughter to bed then went out... hardly good parenting. Amy and kamil went missing too

YouOldSlag Wed 24-Oct-12 17:15:14

Yes, that Billy and his three cans of Skol! She is much better off with violent recovering alcoholic and former crackhead Phil.

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 17:20:09

She is much better off with violent recovering alcoholic and former crackhead Phil.

well he is on the wagon grin

BeingBooyhoo Wed 24-Oct-12 17:20:39

oh good. i'm glad they complained.

i think EE should have SS admit they've made a mistake, didn't follow protocol, that the SW was under alot of pressure, jumped the gun and took a baby from a loving family by mistake without doing everything in it's power to support the family in raising the child. not gonna happen though.

<gives up on looking for a life>

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 17:23:39

We said on another E E thread that we hoped the social worker was going to be to blame under pressure etc,

<<eastenders is my life >>

BeingBooyhoo Wed 24-Oct-12 17:25:35

glad i'm not the only one grin

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 17:48:04

They would hav a field day in my house if they took children if they live in a messy house!!! I don't know anyone who house children and AND an immaculate house!

YouOldSlag Wed 24-Oct-12 18:27:29

Loobylou- exactly. When my Mum was a SW, she said they didn't care about messy houses, as long as the baby was OK. She also said that the hardest bit of her job was politely accepting a well meant cup of tea when she really didn't fancy it, or the mug, or the drink. Yuk!

SkinnyMarinkADink Wed 24-Oct-12 21:15:24

Re the kat affair..

On digital spy it says that the mystery branning brother continues to persue kat...

BeingBooyhoo Wed 24-Oct-12 22:05:07

max max max max max max max max max

i think it might be max grin

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 22:06:27

you maybe thinking it could be max Being

youarewinning Wed 24-Oct-12 22:14:07

Oh some fellow saddo's people who follow EE closely. grin

I also went ballistic at the Lola and SW story. I work where I am involved in CP. Believe me, in RL SS do not take children because the standards of cleanliness are not desirable. SS protocol states they can't because people have differing standards. A child actually has to have been harmed or at proven risk of visable harm before they can even seek a court order/ care order.

angry

Rant over! I am loving AJ, he actually cracks me up. I hope he doesn't leave soon.

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 22:21:30

I have a feeling it's Derek, just thinking outside the box!

Have just realized my last post totally didn't make sense again! I don't know what wrong with me tonight!

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 22:21:38

I have a feeling it's Derek, just thinking outside the box!

Have just realized my last post totally didn't make sense again! I don't know what wrong with me tonight!

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 22:24:44

Yes we all went down the derek <shudder> route before I think it is him as well (heave)

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 22:30:32

Makes me sick too! Just think all the others are a bit obvious. Would like to think that max is actually committed to Tanya this time.

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 22:36:03

Max has something going on in Manchester I think it is a baby he was seen pushing wads of money through a door a few weeks back jack is to much of a slag to worry about Kat it isn't Michael so only leaves Derek !

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 22:53:35

Oh really I didn't know that about max! Jack seems to into Sharon at the minute to worry about kat.
U
I can't wait till the xmas story (I know that is extremely sad)

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 22:56:05

oh a happy enders christmas just to make our christmas day cheery grin I come home from my mums put Pjs on and settle down with a chocolate orange and watch E E ,

Loobylou222 Wed 24-Oct-12 23:09:06

I think I have seen a happy ending once on Xmas day!

Everyone came to us on Xmas day and I said I'm watching ee weather u like it or not, ( was 6mo pregnant and grumpy!) and they all left!

Mrsjay Wed 24-Oct-12 23:10:41

hehe @ them leaving .

BeingBooyhoo Wed 24-Oct-12 23:39:13

oh that is a happy EE ending. alone is the best way to watch EE.
grin

BeingBooyhoo Wed 24-Oct-12 23:40:40

my mum gets me a chocolate orange at xmas aswell. when did that 'tradition' start? is it a spin off from getting an actual orange in the good ole days?

Has anyone noticed how the SW has "softened" bringing lola the pic of lexi?

Beginnings of a little back pedaling me thinks!

BeingBooyhoo Thu 25-Oct-12 00:00:00

yes i noticed that too.

i welled up when lola was telling phil that it was a pic of lexi rolling over and how she's been watching for her doing it for the first time but then missed it sad

Mrsjay Thu 25-Oct-12 08:33:23

my mum gets me a chocolate orange at xmas aswell. when did that 'tradition' start? is it a spin off from getting an actual orange in the good ole days?

yes I think so

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now