Eastenders...

(230 Posts)

Just wondering who was looking after all the kids when Christian and Syed had their first dance. they put their daughter to bed then went out... hardly good parenting. Amy and kamil went missing too

whatkungfuthat Wed 05-Dec-12 13:14:20

Sounds like Tiff is going to return with a new head

Yes you are right sinister that made uncomfortable viewing (the manhandling).

I'm guessing it's difficult to strike a balance between the normalising of the manhandling of women and keeping dramatic integrity. Those shaved monkeys (Phil & Jack) would, sadly, behave in that way I believe.

Glad that Shirl's a match for them both!

StopPickingYourNose Fri 07-Dec-12 19:27:15

Sinister - ""LAAYDEESE LOVE A BIT OF THE OLD ROHMAAANCE DUNT THEY?!"" Kat ain't no lady - shesa more like a TomCat! Dribbling Derek ain't the type to do romasnce. Itsnot him!

Please it HAS to be Derek! I can't bear Max making his dysfunctional family even more toxic! Poor Lauren & Abbie ( pretty much the only nice people in EE, along with Fatboy & Poppy )

StopPickingYourNose Sat 08-Dec-12 00:17:58

I like Fatboy he is a funny guy. Poppy is annoying.
It isn't Derek. His style is more likely to be wham bam thank you mam. He would take pleasure in getting what he wanted and thendestroying and humiliating Kat because that is the type of tw4tface he is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now