BeyondLimitsOfTheLivingDead Thu 18-Oct-12 21:02:26

I am about to watch it and can't find a thread, so yay, I get to start one grin

Fingers crossed its good.........

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 23-Oct-12 19:05:37

Tis now on my planner smile

Yah for sky + and a weeks viewing

BeyondLimitsOfTheLivingDead Tue 23-Oct-12 22:07:44

Yep, adam levine is in it smile
Hmm... I'm not sure if I liked it. Well, I did, but I'm not sure it was as good as the first series <worried> hopefully its just cause I have to get in to it........

ChristmasKate Tue 23-Oct-12 22:15:57

I have now figured out how to search on sky so it is now set to record.

Love it being in an asylum! The first time I watched this was on a + channel late one night when I couldn't sleep, I watched it all and defiantly couldn't sleep without seeing babies floating in spec jars!

I've been hooked ever since.

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 29-Oct-12 16:21:27

on tomorrow-gets excited, though im working the night, so wont be able to see it till wed eve sad

Stila Tue 30-Oct-12 19:01:45

Not long to go ....... grin

ChristmasKate Tue 30-Oct-12 19:31:02

stila you made me squeel out loud!

Come on 10pm

FrillyMilly Tue 30-Oct-12 21:42:06

I think I might be watching it tomorrow. I'm getting tired. I also remember from last series that I was far too wired after watching it.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 30-Oct-12 21:58:32

I shall be watching tonight as have tv and babs is feeding nicely

Nearly time ...,,,

bulletwithspookybatwings Tue 30-Oct-12 22:04:32

I'm so scared excited, gonna put it on in a minute grin

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 30-Oct-12 22:31:11

The opening credits freak me out grin

bulletwithspookybatwings Tue 30-Oct-12 22:48:15

Me too, I always cover my eyes!

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 30-Oct-12 23:51:14

It's also the music

Well I enjoyed that smile

What did you all think ?

bulletwithspookybatwings Wed 31-Oct-12 15:29:09

I thought it was brilliant, just my cup of tea smile Can't wait for next week! At least it's fairly evenly spaced through the week with Walking Dead!

redlac Wed 31-Oct-12 15:58:26

Fab just fab

Apart from Adam Levine - his "acting" is as poor as his "singing" smile

Stila Wed 31-Oct-12 16:56:21

Its got me hooked !

FrillyMilly Wed 31-Oct-12 21:47:55

I've watched it. I enjoyed it but intrigued to see where it's going. Hope it doesn't go too far down the sci fi route though. I love love love Jessica Lange.

MurielTheActor Wed 31-Oct-12 23:26:36

Jessica Lange is totally fabulous!
Found the rest of it really horrible, nasty, uncomfortable. Don't feel moved to continue watching. The first series had a kind of tragic air to it, mostly thanks to Ms Lange, but now she's playing out and out vile that element seems to have disappeared.

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 01-Nov-12 08:09:19

Thought was brilliant tho creepy and fab to have something on a Monday Tuesday and Friday night

All fx all 10/11pm

Wonder what will happen to the reporter

Stila Thu 01-Nov-12 12:52:38

I didn't find it as creepy as the 1st one of the last series - but maybe that's because we didn't know what we were getting last time or just down to that flashing basement scene , you know the one that was like the tunnel / chicken getting head chopped off from Willy Wonka .

bulletwithspookybatwings Thu 01-Nov-12 13:26:00

I think that flashing basement scene is one of the scariest things I've ever seen! I am a wimp though...
You're right, the first episode of this series hasn't haunted me the way the first episode of the last series did <grateful> grin

limitedperiodonly Fri 02-Nov-12 10:39:07

SPOILER REQUEST PLEASE

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ DO THE EYE-HOPPY THING

I watched the first episode on a bad connection and it broke shortly from the end. Jessica and Joseph had just finished their creepy dinner and were talking about Rome and Jessica was fantasising about seducing Joseph in her red satin mummy slip...

Then I think it went to the present-day couple. He got injured and she ran off for help. What happened?

Did love it.

Would you like a PM Limited or shall I say here?

limitedperiodonly Fri 02-Nov-12 11:12:46

Thanks at lot. PM probably, in case of spoilers. I'm good like that. Plus no one ever PMs me smile

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 02-Nov-12 11:29:45

think its fair game to say what happened once the episode has been shown on fx - ie tueday eve

limitedperiodonly Fri 02-Nov-12 11:49:06

Thought so blondes. Normally avoid threads until I've watched everything in case.

I loved it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now