The Walking Dead season 3 aka the Darryl Dixon fan club

(714 Posts)
anonacfr Sun 14-Oct-12 19:33:09

Can't wait! Anyone watching it to tonight?

anonacfr Fri 19-Oct-12 23:04:51

Sweaty Darryl massage... Not sure if it was sexy or yuk.

Was I the only one traumatised by Glenn kissing Maggie's zombie-blood splattered arm, and she kissing his zombie splattered disgustingly dirty T shirt? That's what I was referring to in my previous post. Eeeeeeeeew!

Otherwise I can't believe that after 7 months they still haven't managed to find a safe place to have the baby or for that matter noticed the massive prison they were camping about half a k away from at the end of last series. You'd think Herschel and his girls being from that part of the world might have mentioned it too!

Oh and speaking of Herschel when you go exploring a dark zombie filled prison, don't take the only doctor you have with you..... WHEN THERE'S A BABY DUE TO BE BORN ANY SECOND!!!!

Otherwise they're all rather grim and dirty. I want to know why they all hate Lori all of a sudden. Carl can't even look at her (but he's happy to perv on Beth the sociopathic little brat). I thought the Andrea thing was random and should have been left for next episode though.

Anyway welcome back zombies! I've missed you.

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:05:41

I do actually feel a bit sorry for lori at the moment being heavily pregnant she must feel even more vulnerable then the rest of them!

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:07:08

I know, they are getting sprayed with zombie blood all the time they must be inhaling it!

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:07:26

Twi try fx

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:07:59

Sorry I meant is there a fx+1 where it starts an hour later

wintera Fri 19-Oct-12 23:12:46

It always used to be repeated on a Sunday night. You could check the listings. Or do you have Virgin on demand? It normally appears on there too.

bulletwithspookybatwings Fri 19-Oct-12 23:13:52

They're all already infected anyway susiedaisy I think it's only if they get bitten that they zombify without getting killed iyswim

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:16:57

Oh yes of course

susiedaisy Fri 19-Oct-12 23:17:45

Glad to see Andrea had survived!

anonacfr Fri 19-Oct-12 23:23:05

Just because they're already infected doesn't mean they have lick rotten blood and flesh off each other...

bulletwithspookybatwings Fri 19-Oct-12 23:29:24

Haha, that's very true. Mingers.

ledkr Sat 20-Oct-12 09:01:34

Just marking my place feel a bit left out grin
I thought it was a lot better than series 2 there was actually some zombies in it

wintera Sat 20-Oct-12 09:18:36

What was going on with Darryl and Carol? She's definitely come out of her shell since her husband died.

susiedaisy Sat 20-Oct-12 09:24:31

I think they've all become really close like comrades, I don't think anything romantic will come of it with Carole and daryl! They've definitely all hardened up in a do or die sort of way even Carl's become less bratty thank god!

ILovePonyo Sat 20-Oct-12 09:27:42

Carl was much less annoying in that episode surprisingly.

I found the coy shoulder massaging a bit cringey for some reason, not sure why.

ILovePonyo Sat 20-Oct-12 09:28:24

Oh thanks for clearing up Merle confusion wintera grin

susiedaisy Sat 20-Oct-12 09:34:39

Yes I agree the shoulder massage was a but cringey but it didn't need to be really and actually it was a piss poor massage IMO grin

ILovePonyo Sat 20-Oct-12 09:42:08

grin agreed! You could just see it coming when carol started saying her arm hurt after shooting. Cringe!

wintera Sat 20-Oct-12 09:55:52

It was indeed a piss poor massage I agree. But then again Darryl is a virgin and hasn't ever been intimate with a lady so it stands to reason he wouldn't know what the hell to do in that situation. Poor love, he needs corrupting!

cornykrueger Sat 20-Oct-12 10:27:07

how did I miss the daryl massage? who was he massaging? <don't say carol, don't say carol...>

susiedaisy Sat 20-Oct-12 10:39:50

It was Carole grin

A virgin you say? I didn't realise that!wink

Nightwish Sat 20-Oct-12 11:28:34

Oh I am so glad I found this thread grin.

I watched the first two seasons of Walking Dead in the last couple of weeks, had seen DP watching it and tried to get past my wussy side and forced myself to watch it. I love it.

Waiting until tomorrow Monday for next episode to be online after aired in America.

If anyone misses them and wants to watch them online give me a message and I will let you know the website I watch them on.

anonacfr Sat 20-Oct-12 12:32:04

We should have a special thread on the many ways we could corrupt Darryl... grin

cornykrueger Sat 20-Oct-12 13:17:56

ho ho grin

valiumredhead Sat 20-Oct-12 13:57:46

Oooooooo it was fab last night!! We opened the cava left over from christmas to celebrate its return grin

I loathe the pregnant wife - I hope someone eats her soon, she irritates the hell out of me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now