The Vampire Diaries is back!!!! Monday 15th 9pm ITV2

(95 Posts)

Just sayin..........

<sips vervain tea>

SciFiFan Mon 10-Dec-12 12:32:12

Double sigh....sorry what were we talking about. Got distracted thinking about Damon grin grin

He is breathtaking isn't he, sigh.

SciFiFan Tue 11-Dec-12 14:51:11

Just prising myself away from YouTube - rewatching Delena sex is becoming unhealthily obsessive. He is an Adonis and I love his happy face smile. I'm Team Damon forever grin.

<<SciFi pretends she's 17 all over again>>

Joins SciFi in delusion. grin

Loved Mondays episode, I love it when it's the brothers and Damon's hair was soooooooo cute.

Why does everyone think Stefan is so good? I mean one drop of human blood and he goes all psyco pants and starts shredding people.

SciFiFan Wed 12-Dec-12 16:17:10

Is it just me and you left on this thread Damnde....where did everyone else go...maybe they're still stuck rewinding grin.

I agree about Stefan - it made me laugh that he's supposed to be driving an ambulance in a war but when he got blood on his fingers he nearly lost control.

Lexi was so condescending to Damon I was kinda glad he killed her in S1.

Have you seen the promo's and webclips for next week - I'm hearing they may be killing off a long term character (not that that necessarily means anything in TVD = they could be a vampire, ghost, flashback character....)

ChocolatesSnowAngel Thu 13-Dec-12 16:52:35

Still haven't deleted last weeks episode, may go home and watch the last 10 mins again!!!

I so want them to stay together, Stephan makes her boring, she's a better character this way, plus Damon has his top off more <and breathe....you are not 17!>

Tyler needs to go all he does is pout his pretty boy mouth, I vote for Tyler to be the character that dies! grin

SciFiFan Sat 15-Dec-12 14:38:20

It's alright Chocolate you can be 17 all you want on this thread grin.

Agree with you about Tyler, plus would open the way for Caroline to get together with either Klaus or Stefan. Can see her with both so not sure yet which pairing I prefer.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Sat 15-Dec-12 17:42:07

Klaus most definitely! that would certainly be interesting, too complicated to introduce Stefan with Caroline, besides there is no chemistry between Caroline and Stefan, whereas with Klaus there is plenty she just won't admit it...yet grin

whatkungfuthat Sat 15-Dec-12 20:08:05

Just catching up. I'd love to see Caroline with Klaus. Why is Stefan so intent on getting Elena the cure? Does he want to take it too?

If she takes the cure she becomes a blood bag for Klaus whereas now she is strong, independant and free.

No idea why Stefan would want her to take the cure.

<strokes chin and ponders>

SciFiFan Mon 17-Dec-12 13:01:05

Stefan wants her to take the cure so she goes back to doating on him. She's too challenging for him as a Vampire which is why she's perfect for Damon grin. 8 hours and counting to the mid-season finale. Bring it on!!

wigglewiggle32 Mon 17-Dec-12 16:58:10

I never admit to loving the Vampire diaries in the real world as I feel like Im too old to be watching it!!!

I think the average age of a diaries fan is 41. grin

whatkungfuthat Tue 18-Dec-12 15:43:07

DS1's 15 yr old best friend (a girl) loves the Diaries and we always talk about. It feels very wrong that we both like Damon and Klaus.

whatkungfuthat Sat 23-Feb-13 16:51:30

Anyone see this week's?

SlatternismyMiddlename Sat 23-Feb-13 18:55:14

Ooooh yes. I nearly missed it as I didn't see it being advertised as being back on.

The bit at the end with Damon and Elena on phone, sighhhhhhhhh.

whatkungfuthat Sun 24-Feb-13 11:22:09

I didn't realise it was back either, it just appeared in my recordings. I am getting really bored with Elena though, I think I prefer Caroline. Klaus is getting more attractive every time I see him. Do you think Jeremy will kill all those people? If they are in transition will they die anyway if they don't feed?

SlatternismyMiddlename Sun 24-Feb-13 12:05:21

Elena is undoubtedly tedious, however she is marginally better when she is with Damon rather than Stefan. I do have a bit of a yen for Klaus, he is so unrepentant in his evilness. His soft spot for Caroline is beyond sweet.

I do not care much for Jeremy (although he is displaying impressive arms these days), his storylines are so blah. The most interesting thing he has done has been this hunter storyline.

SlatternismyMiddlename Sat 02-Mar-13 10:46:27

Just watched the next episode - it's good to see Stefan not all gooey eyed.

whatkungfuthat Sat 02-Mar-13 12:10:17

Kol's accent wandered all over the place didn't it? I wish they would get British actors to play Brits, I think Klaus and the mum are the only ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now