The Vampire Diaries is back!!!! Monday 15th 9pm ITV2

(95 Posts)

Just sayin..........

<sips vervain tea>

SciFiFan Mon 05-Nov-12 19:14:45

Roll on tonights episode - looks like there's a hot party with Damon and Elena and nooo Stefan in sight. Am hopeful of a good Delena moment but am prepared to be cruelly robbed as always sad grin.

whatkungfuthatbanger Tue 06-Nov-12 18:56:48

I can't stand Rebecca usually but I felt a bit sorry for her last night. The dancing that Damon was doing was a bit cringy.

SciFiFan Wed 07-Nov-12 16:02:44

I know what you mean Kung on both counts grin. Absolutely hated that Elena having fun was all Damon's fault though by the end. Am sick of his character getting bashed so much grrr angry angry

PostBellumBugsy Wed 07-Nov-12 16:25:31

Honestly, I worry about how stupid I must be, when I don't understand what is going on in VD!!!!

Why did Rebecca have to be put back to vampire sleep at the end? Just didn't get it.

Why exactly is Stefan going along with Klaus's dastardly plan? What exactly is he hoping for? I couldn't quite understand what the cure was - is that a cure that turns them all back into humans?

Is the Witch Lecturer a goody or a baddie?

My Damon obsession slipped just a tiny bit when he was doing bad dad dancing with blood all over his chops at the frat party! Not a good look for him.

SciFiFan Wed 07-Nov-12 18:33:34

Rebecca was put too sleep so she couldn't tell anyone what Klaus and Stefan are up too - apparently 'people'??? would try to stop them.

The cure is something that makes a vampire human so Stefan is going along with it so he can make Elena and maybe himself human again.

Suspecting the Witch Lecturer is a baddie though not sure yet.

Damon doing anything is always watchable but I agree it wasn't his best look grin

PostBellumBugsy Thu 08-Nov-12 10:12:38

Thank you SciFi - makes a bit more sense now - well, if anything that bonkers can ever make sense! grin

SciFiFan Thu 08-Nov-12 16:05:48

You're welcome smile

Gosh, just caught up with fred and its all a bit negative.

I`m still lovin it and my Damon obsession remains intact.

GothAnneGeddes Sat 10-Nov-12 02:29:04

Damn - I'm still loving it too. I've not seen the new season of True Blood yet (I'm saving it up), but I'm sure it's far more eye-roll inducing than TVD could ever be.

It's just that Elena is a tad annoying, and it gets a bit annoying when it's all about her, or they pretend she's in any kind of danger. They're never going kill her off, so why waste our time.

Anyway, this episode had Elijah!!!, in a crap wig, so is instantly wonderful.

SciFiFan Sat 10-Nov-12 19:08:41

Didn't mean for y feedback to seem negative. TVD is still streets ahead of anything else on the telly. Just wish there was a bit more happy Delena stuff. I'm hoping that they are hitting some lows so when the good stuff comes it seems all the better grin.

Kinda liked Klaus in his wig - is that wrong?

SciFiFan Sat 10-Nov-12 19:09:20

That should read 'my feedback'. Sorry.

MunchMunch Sat 10-Nov-12 19:44:44

Did you know that Dr Meredith is Stefan's real life wife?

I sort of hope that Katherine comes back (even though Michael staked her) gets with her true love Stefan and Elena gets with real life beau Damon.

I also have a Damon obsession. grin

I wondered if they would ever go down the Damon / Meredith route.

Which would be a bit strange considering she is Stefan / Pauls wife.

I may be the only person who doesn`t find Elena too annoying.

Book Elena is REALLY annoying.

whatkungfuthat Wed 14-Nov-12 16:50:24

I am still loving Damon but I would be quite happy if Elena got staked, there are so many other characters that I prefer.

SalvatoreGirl Thu 15-Nov-12 18:50:01

Loving this series.

Don't like the teacher who's hypnotising Bonnie - sleazeball.

What's with Jeremy's tattoo on his hand? I know he's not Elena's brother and the Gilberts were vampire hunters but you'd have thought they'd know if the family was descended from one of "the five".

SciFiFan Tue 20-Nov-12 19:18:30

Have with Damon all over again after last nights episode - he was yummy in the final scenes. Didn't see the 'shock' ending coming but was very happy with it - don't want to spoiler anyone who hasn't seen it.

Am sure professor Sleazeball's story of Silas is important somehow - maybe the hunter's map leads to him or maybe Sleazeball is Silus but minus his 'powers'??? Or maybe I'm just delusional grin.

I thought he may be Silus too!

I shall jump on the delusional bus.

Damon is yummy as always, Would love for him and and Elena to have a chance of happiness.

I have to say I am really loving Stefan this series, he has really upped his game. Seems edgier somehow, less drippy.

Was great to see Catherine back, if only as an illusion.

Hi fellow TVD lovers! I haven't been on here for aaagggeeessss but just thoughts I'd come on and say howdy!

Was gutted there was no episode tonight. Took me ages to figure out as I'd been out and thought my sky plus hadn't worked so was really angry but now I see I have to wait another whole week to get my Damon fix so I am still angry grin

Loved last weeks episode, the final scene. I was so shock. Wasn't expecting that!!! Loving this season too. So utterly addictive. Hope you're all enjoying it! smile

I felt so sad for Stefan, looked like he was gonna cry.

ChocolatesSnowAngel Tue 04-Dec-12 21:02:21

Just watched last nights, all I can say is AT LAST!...nice twist at the end, I hadn't clicked onto that.

SciFiFan Fri 07-Dec-12 15:58:24

OK so I've just stopped rewinding and watching the last 5 mins of the last episode (minus Stefan and Caroline, thank you You Tube). Wow, just wow they are a hot couple.

However, now I have two irritations, first the sire bond - WHAT!!?! and second the whole vampire cure storyline. Am so hoping it goes the same way as the Aztec Sun & moon curse.

Love the Klaus/Caroline storyline but what has happened to Caroline's character. Why the sudden devotion to Stefan who is neither good nor Elena's epic love confused. Isn't she the friend who in S3 was trying to get Elena to admit her feelings for Damon because she's 'only human' (which granted she isn't now but still...).

Sire bond my ass, like you would need a reason, pah.

Stefan is really evil at the mo, which I like. Better than old broody pants.

Damon is being the better brother at the moment and thinking things through. He loves Elena just the way she is, in a Bridget Jone's stylee.

Stefan has to "fix" her.

The best possible outcome would be if it turned out Damon didn't sire her.

SciFiFan Sun 09-Dec-12 17:03:51

grin Damnde, I would need no reason, no reason at all!!

I prefer Stefan when he's not with Elena - he seems to go all sappy and mega-protective when he's with her, whereas without he's a bit more like Damon.

Stefan is schizophenic, there are so many Stefans.

Good Stefan, not-so-good-but-still-on-the-wagon Stefan, ripper Stefan blah blah blah.

Damon is just Damon, in all his chisselled bone structure and sculptured body glory. Sigh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now