Freddy Starr is going to be on This Morning

(57 Posts)

Talking about allegations towards him, following the JS scandal.

She said he had a bad case of wandering hands, then humiliated her by saying she had very small breasts, in front of people.

YouOldSlag Wed 10-Oct-12 10:57:28

wintera, I read somewhere that he tried it on with her and she said no and he insulted her calling her a "t*tless wonder" in front of others. Really rank behaviour. I think it might have the Mailonline or something? can't remember now.

I think she's 35.

PaisleyPumpkin Wed 10-Oct-12 10:57:38

What did she just say about her being in a vulnerable place when she got with Freddie?
hmmm

alienreflux Wed 10-Oct-12 10:57:55

if she's lying, why doesn't he sue? come on phil get stuck in??!!

wintera Wed 10-Oct-12 10:58:34

And was she 14 at the time or something as well? Dirty sod.

If he wants to talk to the police, he should walk into the police station and make a statement!!!

alienreflux Wed 10-Oct-12 10:59:37

the thought of three middle aged men, given carte blanche to young girls turns my stomach.
yes, the vulnerable place thing was a bit jarring too

It's uncomfortable viewing, isn't it?

YouOldSlag Wed 10-Oct-12 11:00:18

Yes, the complainant was 14 at the time. FS said he had never met her, only met JS twice, and had never even been on the show.

Next day, there's a photo of him on the show, presented by JS, standing next to his victim.

I've got the shivers now.

DesperatelySeekingSedatives Wed 10-Oct-12 11:02:58

Lying through his teeth the dirty old git. He's been well and truly caught out. Why the hell did anyone think going on national tv to tell "his side" was a good idea?! I bet more stuff comes out about him!

wintera Wed 10-Oct-12 11:03:53

Just thinking about my nieces who are both lovely young girls, very pretty, and if someone humiliated them like that, I would swing for him I tell you.

LineRunner Wed 10-Oct-12 11:04:12

I dear I just missed it all.

Did he acquit himself well?

LineRunner Wed 10-Oct-12 11:05:03

Oh, I guess not.

annh Wed 10-Oct-12 11:07:41

Well, he was very categorical about never having groped a woman in her life so if he has ever abused anyone else and that person comes forward, he is done for! I think there was a collective nationwide intake of breath when his fiancee said that when she met him she was in a very vulnerable position and he was a perfect gentleman.

threepiecesuite Wed 10-Oct-12 11:07:50

Ugh, that end bit. "If I collapse and die of a heart attack today, at least I'll know I was innocent". Very, very awkward.

DesperatelySeekingSedatives Wed 10-Oct-12 11:10:12

Yeah that bit about collapsing and dying was a bit I dont know, yuck? I actually feel sick now.

MrsjREwing Wed 10-Oct-12 11:13:16

I think he would have helped his heart not putting it through the stress of a live TV interview about sex abuse allegations, until he got all clear from hospital.

He has always made me feel in need of a bleach bath, I think it's because he resembles a toad. He does ooze sleaze. He always has that affect on me, regardless of why he's on tv, so I can't tell how sincere he was just now. I am entirely prejudiced.

alienreflux Wed 10-Oct-12 11:17:13

that bloody shirt can't have helped his heart!! he looked like he was about to 'do a hulk' urgh

A bit ridiculous saying you've never groped a woman in your life.

I'd be gutted if DP never groped me!

lia66 Wed 10-Oct-12 11:27:38

can i watch this on something? I missed it

MrsjREwing Wed 10-Oct-12 11:28:19

ITV plus one

Viviennemary Wed 10-Oct-12 11:33:00

I don't think it is very wise of him to appear on This Morning. Or very wise of ITV to have him. Whatever the truth is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now