Is Lost worth watching?

(59 Posts)
diddl Sun 07-Oct-12 19:53:15

OK, a bit speculative as some will have liked it & some not.

I´m halfway through series 3 & there´s quite a bit more to go.

Have enjoyed it so far-so is it worth sticking with?

And if I do-will I understand the ending??

Mrsjay Wed 10-Oct-12 20:14:21

I was a huge LOSTIE i adored it watch it watch it till the bitter end grin

marquesas Wed 10-Oct-12 20:44:57

The ending isn't what people predicted it would be.

Without giving anything away it's impossible to explain it but there's no way anyone could have guessed how it would end before the final series. Anyone who says they did hasn't understood it at all.

Sorry to be cryptic but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's still watching it.

xmasevebundle Thu 11-Oct-12 02:47:12

It was amazing, until the last series.

Tried to fit it all in and into place, very quickly and rushed it. I was gutted with that ending and expected so much more.

I was an avid fansad

riverboat Thu 11-Oct-12 06:39:02

I loved the first couple of series, but started to lose interest a bit after that as it was quite complicated and difficult to remember all the back story, especially if I left it a while between episodes/series. I like complicated, but this was feeling gratuitously complicated IYSWIM.

Anyway, I struggled my way through until half way through the last series...and then stopped! I felt no motivation to continue. That was a couple of years ago, amazingly I've managed to avoid getting spoiled for the ending, and I keep thinking I should just finish the thing, but now I've REALLY forgotten what the hell was going on at the point I left it so I don't know if I ever will return...

Mrsjay Thu 11-Oct-12 09:35:32

I liked the ending I was going to get up at daft oclock to watch it but plussed it instead got the dds to school and just blubbed my way through the ending, I was a bit WHAT EH confused but I did think it was a good end to it, I miss lost sad

Dozer Thu 11-Oct-12 21:37:48

Am with sassyspice, sawyer, bloody gorgeous!

jellybeans Thu 11-Oct-12 21:40:15

Yes it is amazing, best prog ever!

diddl Fri 12-Oct-12 20:28:06

Well that´s series 4 watched.

Started series 5 & am guessing that there´s going to be some skipping about as people try to alter events.

Still OK with it tbh.

Interested to see how they´ll end it all.

Maybe no one got off the island or even survived the crash?

Am guessing that Sawyer & Juliet have been consoling each other whilst the "Oceanic 6" have been away!

diddl Sat 20-Oct-12 11:34:51

Hello again!!

Well, that´s my Lostathon completed!

On the whole I enjoyed it tbh.

Thought the ending was OK.

Not sure what else they could have done other than just leaving it as the Ajira plane took off & Jack dying.

Loved Desmond´s accent & Sayid´s voice.

Loved the John Locke character.

The one who wanted to stay, getting duped into leaving & being killed before he could return.

And JL as the Man in Black/Smoke monster.

When he´d killed some-in the temple(?), and then "sorry you had to see me like that"

But not having to wait a week between eps & however long between series was a good thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now