Did anyone watch Hunted? Isn't Melissa George pouty?

(79 Posts)
cocolepew Thu 04-Oct-12 22:57:34

Not that I would say anything to her face in case she shot me or broke my neck.

SoozleQ Thu 04-Oct-12 22:58:29

She always was, even as Angel in Home and Away.

threesocksmorgan Thu 04-Oct-12 23:00:22

forget her
who was the guy with the blue eyes?

Very pouty. Quite enjoyed it though. I think she should dump her colleagues. What kind of spies are they when they couldn't find her in her childhood home? hmm

cocolepew Thu 04-Oct-12 23:01:31

Her former bf? He was very easy on the eye, I can't remember where I've seen him before.

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 04-Oct-12 23:57:02

Wow thats who she was? She looks about 14! She was good in The Slap

Faxthatpam Fri 05-Oct-12 00:03:00

She was very good in The Slap, but yes her poutiness distracted me (in a bad way) the whole way through. Agree about ol' blue eyes.... mmmmm dreamy! grin

What was the other series she was in? Heartbreak high?

SuperB0F Fri 05-Oct-12 00:11:11

Will it be on iplayer?

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 08:44:26

Should be Bof. It was very good, though slightly ridiculous. I think the people that made Spooks made this as well.

Pollypoison Fri 05-Oct-12 08:54:01

Who would have skin like that living off fried Spam for a year and sleeping in a corner?

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 08:57:09

Her skin wasn't great in HD to be honest, the make up was piled on. Nice to see someone with eye wrinkles though and not a stupid botox face. And dressed like she was going to kick someones head in, not going to a cocktail party.

Hayleyh34 Fri 05-Oct-12 09:03:51

Her former boyfriend was in Mistresses

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 09:30:33

Ooh yes, well remembered!

hattymattie Fri 05-Oct-12 09:46:34

OK - I fell asleep for a couple of minutes - who is the guy she is spying on - disguised as the nanny? (I always miss the crucial bits). Also how can they be spies in they are not linked to MI5 or anything - have they the right to do that (or have I again missed something).

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 09:59:15

He a billionaire who is buying a dam in India(?)

They are private sector opratives, they get hired by people, rather than goverment spies.

I never have a clue whats going on blush

angelinterceptor Fri 05-Oct-12 10:06:43

I was looking forward to this new show, as a former addict of Spooks. I think she has been mis-cast to by honest - and I don't think her physique was very realistic, after supposedly doing all that training, hillrunning etc in Scotland - when in reality she doesn't look like she could run for a bus.

I think it might take a few episodes to get to know all the characters - don't like her boss, he is really annoying me.

diddl Fri 05-Oct-12 11:11:40

Missed it!

Worth bothering with?

cocolepew Fri 05-Oct-12 11:24:13

I'd give it a go diddl.

HalleLouja Fri 05-Oct-12 11:24:46

I liked it. Not the most promising start though.

Looking forwards to Homeland on Sunday!

AitchTwoOhOneTwo Fri 05-Oct-12 11:26:28

i've seen the first three eps, i'm really enjoying it now, deffo.

AitchTwoOhOneTwo Fri 05-Oct-12 11:27:12

re her build... some madonna-esque upper arms in ep 3

Oh God. I tried watching this, I really did. But once we had the shots of her running through the woods in different hats a la 'Rocky', I knew it would be shit. And the dialogue was almost a spoof.

Helpyourself Fri 05-Oct-12 11:30:49

I thought it was very much made for international TV- no speech for the first third, it was like watching Mr Bean. grin

TheSmallPrint Fri 05-Oct-12 11:39:22

I watched this as a Spooks fan except for series 10 but lets not talk about that and thought pouty and very handsome boyfriend were really wooden actors. It put me off quite a bit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now