Doctor Who Geeks , new thread!

(637 Posts)
TheAngelshavetheOod Sun 30-Sep-12 13:13:40

Hope no one else hasn't started one

cakebot River got to 1938 but the TARDIS couldn't. She said that it was because the vortex manipulator could sneak through

RustyBear Mon 03-Jun-13 16:21:06

They've just finished filming Sherlock series 3 - or the first part of it anyway....

RenterNomad Sun 02-Jun-13 21:55:50

Sherlock is being rebroadcast, so perhaps there'll be another aeries if that soon? (that is Gatiss, isn't it?).

What about a Margaret Atwood DW script?!

OodPi Sun 02-Jun-13 11:55:54

Think Gatiss has too many other pies.

Could the impossible girl be the dr? He has actually been traveling with is future self? Would explain a bit.

I hear idris Elba is a favourite.

ood Moffat may go. Hope not. Gatiss or Cornell to take over?

So who do we think will be the next doctor? My 4 year old has been insisting that he's the 12th doctor for months,so that could be the answer to moffats problem.

I think Andrew Scott would be a good choice or Hal from being human!

OodPi Sun 02-Jun-13 07:38:41

Sorry

Wondering if Moffat goes too?

OodPi Sun 02-Jun-13 07:38:08

There's been quite a few rumours though. Wondering

marjproops Sat 01-Jun-13 22:45:53

just saw front page of one of tomorrows papers on sky news.

sad sad sad

They were - we are going to run out of regenerations!

RustyBear Sat 01-Jun-13 22:31:50

You are very welcome, it was good to meet you both! We are currently watching An unearthly child. smile

RustyBear Sat 01-Jun-13 19:02:15

And thank you for the chilli plant and the bara brith and the Pinot - my favourite!

My iPad just tried to turn bara brith into 'barbarity'...)

RustyBear Sat 01-Jun-13 18:40:46

Hope you find room for them! Haven't heard from Fancyanother yet, but will let you know what's left after she's had hers so you can make another trip!

Happy watching!

Thank you rustybear - you have really really made my day/month/year! dd's too, you should have seen her face when we unpacked them.

We've just put in our donation to the Stroke Association. smile

blush

RustyBear Mon 27-May-13 18:40:55

....and if there are any left! grin

smile

RustyBear Mon 27-May-13 12:53:06

I've finally managed to make my list - I've PM'd it to OYBBK for first choice, as she was the first to contact me. Then I'll send the remaining list to Fancyanother, and the post it on here for the rest of you, if there is anyone else who can still play VHS.

TheDoctrineOfSnatch Sat 25-May-13 22:27:12

Just watched 11th May and 18th May back to back.

Now that's what I call Who.

RustyBear Tue 21-May-13 09:57:13

fancyanother - have pm'd you. I am going to make a list of the ones I've got,but I may not be able to get round to it till next week, as it's half term then. I'll post it on this thread and people can let me know if there are any they'd like - first come first served! I'm asking people to make a donation to the Stroke Association instead of paying me postage.

fancyanother Tue 21-May-13 08:12:58

* Special* My DS has watched The Time Meddler about 10 times (William Hartnell) and loves it- and hes only 5!

fancyanother Tue 21-May-13 08:11:54

Rusty My DS would LOVE some of those, but I dont know how to PM you! We have a video recorder that my DH refuses to get rid of, just in case- I think I may stop taking the piss out of him about it if I get some old Doctor Who videos to watch on it!!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Tue 21-May-13 07:20:42

That really does explain it all.

Though I am upset that he gave away the Davros and captain Jack plot twists [anger] grin

Pixel Mon 20-May-13 23:51:44

All explained here. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now