The Big Bang Theory

(65 Posts)
OsmiornicaGold Sat 15-Sep-12 01:17:05

Anyone else like this? I'm an engineer and love this. I can see bits of people I know in all of them including my husband grin. I'm currently watching the comic book one and it's so funny .. speaking with a garage full of comics ... wah!!

AndrinaAdamo Sat 06-Oct-12 22:56:37

The tiara bit is my absolute favourite.

RalphGnu Sun 07-Oct-12 00:30:44

Love it!

DS is going through a stage of pretending to be a kitten - he curls up on my lap and makes me stroke him and sing "Soft kitty" to him. grin

Viperidae Sun 07-Oct-12 00:41:32

I have only recently discovered this and love it! It is so cleverly written, every episode makes me laugh. Think I may have to ask for dvds this Xmas!

LIZS Sat 20-Oct-12 10:22:53

Do we have a date for the new series airing in UK yet ? Tantalising synopses on www!

IslaValargeone Sat 20-Oct-12 10:24:41

I have only just discovered this, by accident on E4 or something?
Goodness knows how many series I have missed, but I love it.

stargirl1701 Sat 20-Oct-12 12:58:48

I'm singing 'Soft Kitty' to my 6 week old LO every night grin

5Foot5 Sat 20-Oct-12 19:13:55

A friend recommended this to us about a year ago and after seeing the first few on TV we immediately put it on our Christmas list! BIL bought is a box set of the first 4 series and we recently finished them and are now working our way through series 5. Love it!

Love it here too, so many wonderful, laugh out loud episodes. Loved the one where Penny had to sing 'Soft Kitty' to Sheldon.

Mrsjay Sat 20-Oct-12 22:53:04

My favourite one was on today just after penny and leanrd break up and sheldon has 2 dinners and goes to dinseyland, his 'Thank you penny' is hysterical

AmIthatScary Sun 21-Oct-12 12:23:35

grin I sing Soft Kitty to DD.

I am a huge Howard fan - loved him as a goth - and my favourite moment was on E4 the other day.

It's Leonard's birthday and Howard has to keep him out the way. He eats a peanut bar and his face balloons up.

I'm laughing my head off just thinking about it

LeeCoakley Sun 21-Oct-12 12:41:01

"You TELL people I'm a ROCKET scientist???? I'm a THEORETICAL PHYSICIST!!! You may as well say I'm a toll-taker at the Golden Gate Bridge!!

Love that whole scene.

Love the scripts. Perfect sit com.

Mrsjay Sun 21-Oct-12 12:45:05

"You TELL people I'm a ROCKET scientist???? I'm a THEORETICAL PHYSICIST!!! You may as well say I'm a toll-taker at the Golden Gate Bridge!

I love that He has a 'hot twin' It is funny

FrankelSaysRelax Sun 21-Oct-12 19:31:27

Isla the first 5 seasons are available on DVD and the 6th starts on E4 imminently

IslaValargeone Mon 22-Oct-12 10:16:36

Cheers Frankel 5 seasons to catch up on!
I'm in for a treat, just the thing to pass the time when my dh works away.

LIZS Wed 31-Oct-12 21:26:16

6th season starts on E4 on Thursday November 15th smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now