The Big Bang Theory

(65 Posts)
OsmiornicaGold Sat 15-Sep-12 01:17:05

Anyone else like this? I'm an engineer and love this. I can see bits of people I know in all of them including my husband grin. I'm currently watching the comic book one and it's so funny .. speaking with a garage full of comics ... wah!!

SloeFarSloeGood Sun 16-Sep-12 23:32:02

I love how Sheldon has evolved since series 1.

Bazinga! Is DS favourite word at the moment.

RadiantMom Thu 27-Sep-12 14:08:12

The Season Premiere starts tonight!!
I am so excited that I think I am going to throw on my bazinga shirt and start making green lantern shaped cookies for my DS

Check out my BAZINGA shirt, it's purple
www.rockworldeast.com/store/Bands,Big_Bang_Theory/Big_Bang_Theory_Girls_T-Shirt_Bazinga_Purple

OhSiena Thu 27-Sep-12 14:12:36

Tonight?? When where??

caspercat Thu 27-Sep-12 20:42:46

Bump gringringrin

BackforGood Thu 27-Sep-12 20:49:19

I just love it too - as do ds(16), dd(13) and I sometimes catch the 11 yr old too. dh (who has a PhD in Science wink) also loves it.
Only thing that is annoying is the episodes are all over the place - I'd like to just see a series run in order!

caspercat Thu 27-Sep-12 20:50:50

When's the new season start tho? And on what channel? Or have we missed it already?

I got series 3,4 and 5 for my birthday and a rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock hoodie. I wear it all the time. One of my best birthdays.

FrankelSaysRelax Thu 27-Sep-12 21:03:26

Season Premiere is tonight in the USA. I assume we'll be a few weeks behind.

fuzzpig Thu 27-Sep-12 21:07:27

My favourite bits are the ball pool, the bongos and the "ooooh it's a tiara"

DH sat down on the sofa the other day and DD immediately said "daddy, that's my spot"

She's 5 blush

FrankelSaysRelax Thu 27-Sep-12 21:10:00

"it's a tiara" is a genius moment grin

caspercat Thu 27-Sep-12 21:16:38

Ok, thanks Frankel. Just pondering, my DD is 6 and I'd love her to watch it with me, but was a bit hmm about the (admittedly tame & few) sex references. She asks questions about EVERYTHING & I'm not quite ready to go there yet! But loads of you on here have said they watch with their kids of a similar age. Do you just ignore those bits, go with the flow etc? Sorry is such a dumb question blush

BikeRunSki Thu 27-Sep-12 21:19:15

I am a physicist turned engineer by PhD and I love it - it is so close to home! Sheldon and I share a surname (although I am Dr MaidenName) and he is my facebook pic.

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 01-Oct-12 19:14:44

The "It's a tiara" episode is on E4+1 right now grin

iamabadger Mon 01-Oct-12 19:22:13

I was sent a program for a pancreatic society meeting the other day and there's is a Dr Sheldon Cooper mentioned on it grin Poor man!

FoofyShmooffer Mon 01-Oct-12 19:28:50

We watched a couple last night.

"Bazinga Punk"

And

"run Monty run" grin
Haven't seen DH laugh as much in ages.

I Love it!

And I also have a huge crush on Johnny Galecki grin

Some fab scene....

Lemon
Tiara
Christmas gift

ShipwreckedAndComatose Mon 01-Oct-12 19:47:51

Oh, yes!! The memory napkin!! Classic

I love this show. It always makes me laugh out loud.

it's just so cleverly written and beautifully acted...

ShipwreckedAndComatose Mon 01-Oct-12 19:49:00

Sorry that was supposed to be nemoy napkin!!

loved the tiara too!

Ephiny Thu 04-Oct-12 15:24:07

Oooooh it's a tiara, put it on me put in on me smile

Watched the new season premiere last night? Loved Sheldon/Amy's date.

fuzzpig Thu 04-Oct-12 16:48:56

As in season 6? What channel was it?

Ephiny Thu 04-Oct-12 18:18:07

Actually ignore me, it's not out in the UK yet (should be soon though smile)

I NEED season 6 to come out in the UK. Best thing on tv in years - it's the only thing I watch.

"Bazinga" in the ball pool ended up in me creased up with laughter. Amazing.

fuzzpig Thu 04-Oct-12 18:29:16

Hope it's out soon! It is also one of the only things we watch on actual telly (although now we own all 5 series on DVD we don't watch it on e4 anymore)

Another favourite moment is in season 5 when Sheldon is describing his idea for science madlibs, it's the only time you see him laugh that much, it's brilliant.

Poundpup Sat 06-Oct-12 22:47:50

Love it, love it, love it. Has me in absolute stitches. Sheldon kills me especially when he laughs 'he,he" and cracks a joke 'bazinga'.

My favourite Sheldon moment was when he was explaining the instructions of the game Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock and yes, I sooo played it back on Youtube.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now