Once Upon A Time

(111 Posts)
CalamityKate Tue 10-Apr-12 21:13:30

I. Love. It! grin

Really, really well done, I thought.

I think I may be Rumpelstiltskin.

WiddleAndPuke Mon 09-Sep-13 17:29:11

Pan is sooooooo freaky! Genuinely sinister! Can't wait for season 3!

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Mon 09-Sep-13 21:28:33

Ooh, it looks good!

(Are you a Gerald Durrell fan WiddleAndPuke?)

BubbleBathFoam Mon 09-Sep-13 22:38:36

I had no idea about Once upon a time in wonderland! Ooh I'm itching to watch especially as there's crossovers. I'm guessing the crossovers are with series 2 and not 1?

INeedSomeHelp Mon 09-Sep-13 23:31:32

There must be a crossover with Cora as you saw her as the Queen of Hearts in Series 2 but I'm not sure what else. But it's all so clever - like when you saw Neal being found by Moulan etc. How do people think up these things?!

TukTuk Mon 09-Sep-13 23:49:42

I stumbled upon the Wonderland spin off over the weekend . GeekTown have it listed as The Unknowns - TV shows not yet picked up in the UK or no exact air date info but I'm sure Ch5 will show it .

So looking forward to 3

WiddleAndPuke Tue 10-Sep-13 07:58:33

Ooh can't wait for the Wonderland one!

Polkadots - yes grin

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Fri 13-Sep-13 01:59:56

Could somebody post the trailer for series 3 please? I've only seen this little mermaid one.

Here's the Wonderland one, it looks good!

TheWinterOne Sun 15-Sep-13 16:07:18

I've completely missed loads of series 2 because of stuff going on. I caught the first episode but then would catch say episode 7 and be so confused so I couldn't watch it at 5 pace.

Over the last 2 days I've been watching it online so won't read too much of this thread. I'm on episode 11 I think. Greg's come to town and knocked over Hook - Belle was shot over the line.

Series 2 has not disappointed - as good as the first. I love Rumple.

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Sun 15-Sep-13 17:48:31

I was hoping they'd be able to fill in with OUATIW, but it doesn't start showing in America until after the new series of OUAT, so I think we'll get them both together next spring/summer.

If I've enjoyed these, do you think I'll enjoy Lost? I know the writers are the same.

WiddleAndPuke Tue 17-Sep-13 09:46:05

OUATIW looks amazing!

I was addicted to Lost for the first couple of series but it just went on and on and I lost interest. Have to admit I got a bit bored with OUAT for a couple of eps in series 2 but it picked up and now I'm hooked again (not to mention Hooked - how delicious is he? So disappointed his real name's Colin hmm)

NeedACleverNN Sun 07-Feb-16 14:00:10

I know this is old but I am resurrecting it due to my new found obsession and the fact series 5 starts soon.

I've just finished series 3 and will buy series 4 in the next couple of weeks.

I love it! I feel so sorry for Regina sometimes I must say

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now