Made in Chelsea....

(1000 Posts)
FannyBrawne Mon 02-Apr-12 13:02:48

.....on again tonight.

Who's watching?

getagoldtoof Tue 27-Nov-12 13:17:24

Halfway through yesterday's episode. What is Lucy actually about?? What, she liked biscuits all along, but was playing some strange game with cheekbones ('this isn't, like, a game though, it's reality')....

She is an idiot! I am going to settle in with tea and biscuits for the next half, can't wait for the millie/skelator standoff!

getagoldtoof Tue 27-Nov-12 13:35:20

Perfume scene hilarious. About as sexy as a kingsmill ad. Pft. Pinapple perfume Proudie?

MF on top form as always. I love his gurning at the mention of pineapple.

Binky is so lucky, love her mum.

MarshaBrady Tue 27-Nov-12 13:39:53

Jamie walked into a bear pit didn't he. They were great. Binky's especially.

FirstTimeForEverything Tue 27-Nov-12 14:37:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FirstTimeForEverything Tue 27-Nov-12 14:39:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

amazingmumof6 Tue 27-Nov-12 20:54:44

Binky's mum, what a bullly - does she overreact much? come on, if your child got seriously hurt in an accident or kidnapped or killed, you'd want to kill the offender, but not if he's just a silly boy who kissed your daughter twice but doesn't know what he wants!

poor Jamie, didn't even get any Champagne...

Andy seems a good guy for trying to clarify things.

where is Caggie?why is she not back yet?sad

SilverSky Wed 28-Nov-12 04:27:33

Hilarious show! Baaaaad yet so good.

DublinMammy Wed 28-Nov-12 19:01:49

Jamie has turned out to be a bit of a twat really - well done Spenny, your work is done.

Love MF "the romantic art of perfumery", could do with more of him and Skeletor....

DublinMammy Wed 28-Nov-12 19:28:45

Thanks for the link, FirstTime, bloody funny, especially "I’m not saying that Lucy is promiscuous, but I think she should consider having her grill professionally cleaned."

Arcadia Wed 28-Nov-12 20:39:12

Love the fact that every time they don't know how to finish a sentence they just say 'situation', they used it about five times in each scene!

akaemmafrost Wed 28-Nov-12 23:49:01

I adore MF. He's not in it nearly enough but then again would I like him if he was in it too much? Loved him pruning his hedge as Victoria walked up and his look of horror when Proudlock said there was pineapple in his perfume grin.

Think Binky and her Mum need to get a bloody grip quite frankly. Why on earth are they letting Biscuits the twat know how much impact he's had on them?

Louise is back next week. Meh.

Love Millie and Rosie's alliance, used to hate Rosie but she's ok now she's back being mates with Mills.

Vicky got what was coming to her but why the hell was the faithless Sophia sticking her beak in?

Grills is just awful, can't stand her but dislike the demeaning of her by Jamie and Spencer. Standard behaviour of misogynistic men towards women they can't get.

Andy, meh.

Is it me or did young Stevie look really quite good looking in his prohibition costume?

Glad to see "I don't move my mouth, like, ever" Sam is back.

Ollie needs more lines.

Proudlock/Sophia/Francis triangle, get over it Boulet, you are sailing very close to whiny about it all now.

DublinMammy Thu 29-Nov-12 09:29:17

If I was 15 I would probably think Stevie was quite hot!!!

Lucy has forgotten that when a guy says he's a player, he's a player (cue: backslapping, high-fives, ticking off shag-list) but when a girl says it, she's a slut (cue: tutting, bitchy looks and public condemnation). Oh Lucy, how could you make such a silly mistake.

Why she doesn't laugh in that fool Spenny's face, call him a fat fuck and flounce off I have no idea, why would you give him and his sheep Biscuits the satisfaction? Spenny will probably try to shag her and then claim it is all part of being a great mate to Biscuits, i.e. to "prove" she is a slut.....

getagoldtoof Fri 30-Nov-12 19:29:59

Ha! Fat fuck! He is, isn't he?!

sweetsoulsister Sat 01-Dec-12 17:14:13

Did anyone else think that the Chelsea mums were trying a bit too hard for their 15 minutes of fame. 'Well, if those TOWIE mums can do it, we can do it better!' And they did not do it better...

SilverSky Sat 01-Dec-12 19:26:33

Ollie's mum didn't look too impressed about the ref to boys and girls!

What is Binky short for? Ridiculous name IMO.

Bessie123 Sat 01-Dec-12 23:06:35

Binky is short for Alexandra. She's supposed to be posh so she needs a stupid nickname, that's the rules. God, don't you know anything??

RobinDude Sat 01-Dec-12 23:13:58

I love Mark Frahaaahncis. Someone on MN once said that he is the love child of Jack Nicholson and Tony Blair. I thought that was genius grin.

RobinDude Sat 01-Dec-12 23:15:34

What happened to Amber?

Orenishii Sun 02-Dec-12 20:28:13

For some unfathomable reason, I had the idea that Oliie was Sarah Green's son. Sarah Green, children's presenter, on the radio, did a spot on Going Live in the late eighties/early nineties.

WTF? Where did I get that from! I remember thinking at the time, "that's weird that Sarah Green's son should be so "posh". Maybe she just sent him to a good school."

KenDoddsDadsDog Sun 02-Dec-12 20:34:34

Yes where is Amber and her shit jewellery website?

SilverSky Sun 02-Dec-12 21:01:23

Thanks Bessie crystal clear. wink

MF is proper hilarious.

Now the girl Andy is dating. The one being labelled a bike. Now her accent ain't posh. Can't believe nobody has noticed.

Also Proudlock is an odd one in the mix too. Where has he come from?

SlowlorisIncognito Mon 03-Dec-12 00:18:01

Proudlock supposedly went to the same school as Spencer and Jamie. So he is legitimately posh.

Although I do actually think that he is a very subtle dick. How he treated Caggie and her cousin in series 2, wasn't exactly gentlemenly, although he did nothing precisely wrong, feel like it's the same again this time. I feel like he very much looks out for himself, and doesn't think much about the emotions of others.

Although Francis could have just said "Yes I like her, back off." when Proudlock asked him.

akaemmafrost Mon 03-Dec-12 07:20:52

Yes, Proudlock is not actually very Christian at all is he?

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 03-Dec-12 07:41:16

Poor Francis. I wish he would find someone who doesn't have their head turned by the others.

SilverSky Mon 03-Dec-12 13:29:40

The girl he is after is massively playing games. Unless she is too gutless to just be honest with him.

This thread is not accepting new messages.