Made in Chelsea....

(1000 Posts)
FannyBrawne Mon 02-Apr-12 13:02:48

.....on again tonight.

Who's watching?

sunnyday123 Tue 17-Apr-12 16:32:50

love jamie - yum!

akaemmafrost Tue 17-Apr-12 17:45:45

Oh I quite like the Cheska/Gabs thing. Gabs is just SUCH a loon, again. She must be getting paid much more than the others to keep being to be the series nutter grin.

Love Jamie, if Louise chooses Spencer over him she wants her head examining.

I was just so excited to see Prof Green in it. I love him and Millie as a couple.

Hate Rosie and her Big Bug Eyes but I can't help but laugh at her mate Victoria who makes no apologies at all for an utter unashamed bitch. She is the female Mark-Francis.

Richard - dull
Kimberley - dull
Mad Gemma - not sure yet

Living Hugo and Victoria suddenly being the MIC relationship gurus to everyone having been together for about three months grin.

akaemmafrost Tue 17-Apr-12 17:46:42

Agreeing not being
Loving not living

Bloody predictive text!

DialsMavis Tue 17-Apr-12 22:23:21

Thanks for the tip about the CDWM special, might slope off to bed and watch that in a minute. I make DP watch MIC every week, he says its against his will but he always comes and sits obediently! Jamie's country house in the last series was just hired. DP worked there another show, he said it is ever so naice, but definitely not Jamie's.

Hullygully Tue 17-Apr-12 22:25:56

Where is AMBER AXIS OF EVIL?

Love Kimberly the Christian Virgin

Hullygully Tue 17-Apr-12 22:26:38

Rosie has not become evil evil and in cahoots with Screaming Skull (who is actually 62 trufax)

DialsMavis Tue 17-Apr-12 22:28:29

Screaming Skull is fascinating

DialsMavis Tue 17-Apr-12 22:29:21

Kimberley "oh the girl with the amazing, fantastic figure"

Hullygully Tue 17-Apr-12 22:35:15

SS has the teeth of a bulimic

TreesDogsBooks Tue 17-Apr-12 23:05:38

Millie's family invented quality street! I love finding out how they are all so rich.

bettybat Wed 18-Apr-12 07:44:31

And I love the way they say invented...like they invented chocolate, or Jamie's family invented biscuits because they're McVities (or something).

Screaming Skull brings me out in cold sweats, she's just so strange. She's talks in such a strange way and I feel like she'd not only stab me in the back with catty remarks but actually...stab me in the back with something, you know?

Rosie, from the get go, was such a shady, shady, shady girl...she just oozes duplicity and leech like behaviour.

Does anyone remember from Season One when I think - was it Cheska who reviewed Amber's work in a blog or something? Wonderful annoying Cheska who is such an antidote to these gossipy witchy girls with her refreshing openness and amber cut her down with her death stare? Hahaha, poor Cheska.

sunnyday123 Wed 18-Apr-12 08:48:05

who is screaming skull???? - is it Rosies mate who made the catty remark to Millie bout having 'real job' at glamour?

daisyrain Wed 18-Apr-12 08:55:22

Oh my, I love this show smile

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 18-Apr-12 12:37:43

Rosie is dobby isn't she?

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 18-Apr-12 12:38:51

Cheska is just like something out of Jilly Cooper with her hair and her dogs - can just imagine eating only grapefruit and vodka for 7 days to lose weight

noddyholder Wed 18-Apr-12 12:41:43

Millie in that underwear envy Unbelievable body. hate hate hate kimberley and not keen on Spencers new persona he is an arse. Love Jamie and like the new mad one

Hullygully Wed 18-Apr-12 12:41:59

I like Cheska and Binky tho.

Why has Spenny (Spenny!!) turned into such an utter cunt?

Hullygully Wed 18-Apr-12 12:42:20

Doesn't Richard have odd hair?

noddyholder Wed 18-Apr-12 12:43:13

Love binky Not keen on gabriella. She really over reacts to everything. I love Proudlock think he is my new fave Where is caggie she HAS to come back

noddyholder Wed 18-Apr-12 12:43:44

Don't like richard either grin Yes he is odd and who does he fancy?

Hullygully Wed 18-Apr-12 12:49:58

Gabriella is odd, the trouble is she also looks so odd and it's very hard not to be influenced.

Hullygully Wed 18-Apr-12 12:50:14

Proudlock the Christian

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 18-Apr-12 12:51:32

Richard is Richard Clayderman's son surely.

I do think Millie is utterly stunning

Hullygully Wed 18-Apr-12 12:53:16

Hugo and Natalie are THE MOST BORING PAIR EVER

And yy she is like Lucy Ewing the poison dwarf

MarshaBrady Wed 18-Apr-12 13:21:58

Spencer is morphing into a British actor that does Kings (Shakespeare?) with a chubby face and closely trimmed facial hair. Can't remember the name.

Jamie is looking lovelier and nicer.

This thread is not accepting new messages.