Who's watching?

noddyholder Mon 02-Apr-12 16:05:33

Definitely!

angelinterceptor Mon 02-Apr-12 16:08:13

oh yes, its my guilty pleasure

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 02-Apr-12 16:08:21

Love it. Especially naughty Jamie.

bettybat Mon 02-Apr-12 20:26:04

My DH's gym (the one he works at) will be shown as a scene in a few episodes. He was all blase about it, acting like he didn't care but I was jumping up and down screeching - why didn't you need me do something there that day??!!

They get in the ring and box, apparently - Gabby and someone else (DH was lame about getting their names) but we shall see - maybe it ended up on the cutting room floor sad

MarshaBrady Mon 02-Apr-12 20:26:58

Oh yes

ErikNorseman Mon 02-Apr-12 22:54:03

A boob job party! Oh yes.

NewGirlInTown Tue 03-Apr-12 02:49:31

Suddenly finding Caggie a very unattractive girl, with her nonchalant cruelty tonSpencer, disguised as free spirited ness. And God what a naff tattoo!

akaemmafrost Tue 03-Apr-12 09:19:31

I didn't watch last nights episode as recorded it but am watching MIC Come Dine With Me as we speak. I LOVE MIC, there is not one character I hate they are all so watchable. grin so happy its back!

noddyholder Tue 03-Apr-12 11:49:39

Loving spencer esp when he told caggie the tattoo made him see her differently. She is like a sparker slowly going out her charm is fading! I see a lot of myself in her at that age and it is cringey to watch blush. when her looks start to fade she might gain a few brain cells. Really don't like hugos girlfriend she is like lucy ewing poison dwarf!!

cheesesarnie Tue 03-Apr-12 11:54:55

missed the tattoo silly girl. can never work out if i like cheska or not.
loved mic come dine with me!

LittleBarnOwl Tue 03-Apr-12 12:01:47

Love MIC, but was Hugo's girlfriend wearing her hair in a banana clip?! Are they back in?

Wonder if Prof Green will turn up. (saddo)

ShatnersBassoon Tue 03-Apr-12 12:05:49

That tattoo could easily be changed from J to S. I've watched Miami Ink more than once, I know about these things.

feuerandwasser Tue 03-Apr-12 12:10:18

I didn't realise it was back this week! (off to 4od post haste)

dontagreewithit Tue 03-Apr-12 13:06:38

I used to really want Spencer & Caggy to get together, but now I think he is better off without her and should just forget her. She is a vacuous, spoilt idiot.

akaemmafrost Tue 03-Apr-12 13:49:47

I ADORE Spencer. Considering how despised he was in the first series (there were a few threads on it I believe grin) he had really turned it around.

If you get the chance to watch MIC Come Dine With Me, then I highly recommend it, is as funny as the series and Mark-Francis is a total gem in it.

akaemmafrost Tue 03-Apr-12 13:50:45

Oh and Spencer is far too good for Caggy now, he is punching well below his weight with her.

porcamiseria Tue 03-Apr-12 15:24:00

loved it!!

why is gabrielle trying to take binky away from cheska?
are Hugos GFs tits real? I suspect not
Caggie is a bitch to Spencer, he is realising

feuerandwasser Tue 03-Apr-12 17:32:49

Hugo's girlfriend was not particularly nice...one to watch I think.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 03-Apr-12 17:36:23

God I hate Hugo with his 'oh my new girlfriend is so clever and so beautiful not like my ex' - just mean. And we all know he'll be shagging around in a couple of weeks.

Agree Caggie is horrid - am sure she leaves soon.

I like Louise - would like to see her back with Spencer.

It made a welcome splash of lightness after Silent Witness last night.

Hugo is in total denial. She (his gf) is a 65 year old in a 25 year old body.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 03-Apr-12 17:44:04

Am sure I read in the DM she was a model but seriously she's about 5ft nothing - so what type of model hmm

MarshaBrady Tue 03-Apr-12 17:44:12

Church blonde is funny.

dontagreewithit Tue 03-Apr-12 23:06:14

Dd told me that Caggy is only in it for the first 2 episodes this series. Let's hope so.

akaemmafrost Tue 03-Apr-12 23:13:32

Now you see I do find her entertaining to watch so hopefully she has not gone for good. Next week looks good, I would have thought it would take a lot to rile Jamie up.

This thread is not accepting new messages.