Is Justin gay or married or what?

(100 Posts)
25kilopumpkin Sat 22-Oct-11 22:58:28

I don't care either way? Also I have seen him interviewed lately and he seemed very distant... Do you think he has a cherished past and some awful secret that will eventually be revealed? Bugging me?

Bellini12 Sun 23-Oct-11 22:23:41

He's straight. My best friend went to drama college with him. Liked chasing the ladies by all accounts! But very driven now. We love him in our house (though my kids got to meet him & were very non-plussed!)

LottieJenkins Sun 23-Oct-11 22:38:59

Im sure there was someone on here in the last year who 'fessed up to having gone out with Justin! confused

ronx Sun 23-Oct-11 22:44:06

I thought that 'confession' was a figment of her imagination. wink

LynetteScavo Sun 23-Oct-11 22:49:21

From what I have heard he is straight.

But he isn't very fancyable, unlike a lot of gay men...which confused some women.

Ladies, just because you don't want to shag a bloke, doesn't mean he's gay.

Housewife2010 Mon 24-Oct-11 07:04:02

There was a fab thread on MN about a year ago when an ex lover of the Hallowed Justin's told all! Apparently he likes big boobies & is very good with his hands! They'd broken up because he was very busy with his career. Unfortunately the next day she felt guilty & had the thread wiped. It was a very excitinig thread!

whippetgrey Mon 24-Oct-11 12:57:21

the thread was a wind-up.

Housewife2010 Mon 24-Oct-11 23:10:01

What makes you think that?

GothAnneGeddes Tue 25-Oct-11 03:18:17

Noooo! I loved that thread, it was brilliant! Especially as there were several posters with an obsessive crush on Justin egging the ex on.

headofthehouse Sat 18-Feb-12 19:08:31

Enough of this nonsense. I have personally known Justin for nearly twenty years and consider him one of my closest friends. HE IS NOT GAY. He has had a number of long-term girlfriends since I've known him but it has never worked out. Mostly, I believe, because he is so committed to his work that his personal life has suffered as a result. Justin is one of the kindest, most caring people that I know and I value our friendship greatly.

VickityBoo Sat 18-Feb-12 19:09:38

I thought he had a child who has special needs? That's what I heard anyway!

VickityBoo Sat 18-Feb-12 19:11:12

Oooooh excited about someone knowing Justin oooh oooh ooh can you get him to come to our house gringringringringringrin

minceorotherwise Sat 18-Feb-12 19:16:49

I'd go there
But...i'd have 'hello hello' running through my head on a constant loop.
T'would prob put me off....

GettinTrimmer Sat 18-Feb-12 20:35:53

Well, my friend fancies him, she thinks he'd make a great dad.

I know Justin is very well regarded for being brilliant telly for special needs children, I watch him as I am starting to learn makaton signing.

The Justin's Ex thread was ace (was it deleted?). Someone posted about their massive and verging on hysterical Justin crush. Proper filthy. Someone claiming to be an ex of Justin's turned up and waxed lyrical about their romantic past. I think at one point she called him a gentle lover or something very like it grin.

She was about to contact him on FB I think, when it all went pfft. It's more than possible that Gentle Lover Woman was delusional but I think the Crush Lady was real enough worryingly.

I've gone off Justin (as a presenter, I never fancied him. To be clear). Justin's House in particular is very self-indulgent I think.

minceorotherwise Sat 18-Feb-12 21:29:34

Yes Sue, I bet he has that sign on his house too.

It's making me slightly ranty grin. I watched one with DD yesterday, it was him making vaguely adult jokes (not smutty, just not for kids), singing love songs to Jodie Prenger and doing numbers from Oliver with her with a few falling over moments chucked in for the teenies. Who looked bored and manic, simultaneously.
Even Something Special has been infiltrated with his favourite 'Cliff Tumble' and Boris Becker impressions. Why would a 3yo know/care about Cliff bloody Richard?

Of course, it's possible I'm overthinking this wink

JaneMare Sun 19-Feb-12 11:07:36

not overthinking about this at all Sue

it's on chez Mare right now and it's making me feel stabby angry

if he does that flappy/shakey/wibbly jowls face once more i might have to open the gin

minceorotherwise Sun 19-Feb-12 11:07:39

I always get the impression on cbeebies that the other presenters are thinking, 'oh no it's tumble again' ... Whenever they do something together
However, I do accept I am spending way too much time watching cbeebies

Nick jnr is way better

JaneMare Sun 19-Feb-12 11:08:23

grin @ mince

FaithHopeAndKevin Sun 19-Feb-12 11:11:29

It's on at the moment. That Robot is clearly planning on splatting him about the head with one of those frying pans. The audience is the only thing holding him back.

JaneMare Sun 19-Feb-12 11:12:54

'Robert' is wishing he'd taken that part in Red Dwarf after all grin

Yes, there's something a bit cringy about him writing a show for himself with all that 'we love Justin' stuff.

Never catch Lovely Chris at that kind of shameless self-promotion.

JaneMare Sun 19-Feb-12 16:17:29

<swoons at lovely Chris>

he really is lovely, i've touched him <leers>

minceorotherwise Sun 19-Feb-12 18:30:25

Ahem...just noticed he is Mr Tumble MBE
As you were
Curtseys

MBE? Lawks.

But I do love what he did with Something Special. It's just that it feels as if he's a leeeetle big for his boots nowadays.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now