Retaliation

(6 Posts)
Flapjackninja Tue 20-Sep-16 23:14:23

Not sure where to start don't know were I've gone so wrong. DD13 has had trouble with a group of girls on and off all year more frequently now they have returned after the summer.

Today it has all come to a head and DD has hit one of the girls. I don't know what to do?

Whilst I'm annoyed at my DD for giving in and snapping basically. I'm pissed that the school have let the low level bullying by the girls go unpunished and it has resulted in this.

I don't know why I'm posting I have no one to talk to in RL about this.

Anyone had anything similar happen?

Wolfiefan Tue 20-Sep-16 23:19:25

I'm so sorry. Have you reported all the low level bullying? What has the school tried? Unfortunately they can't allow violent behaviour to go unpunished.

Flapjackninja Tue 20-Sep-16 23:28:27

Yes all reported I'm so annoyed at myself I've always said to my DD ignore them, just ignore them move away from them they'll get bored.

Only today before this happened I was on the phone to the school as DD had texted saying they wouldn't leave her alone name calling, following her between lessons etc..

Then she text again after I'd rang during dinner to say she was fed up and they wouldn't stop. Before I had chance to ring school again she text to say she'd hit one of them...

Wolfiefan Tue 20-Sep-16 23:31:49

You rang during dinner? Is she boarding? So she can't get away?
Why is she texting you from school? She needs to talk directly to staff.

Cathaka15 Tue 20-Sep-16 23:34:40

Go to the school and have some serous words about the bullying. Then get the parents of the bullies to have a talk with their bratty kids. Obviously it's not good she's hit someone. But if she's been pushed to the edge I don't blame the poor child. Make sure she has lots of support

Flapjackninja Tue 20-Sep-16 23:35:29

All school have done is told my daughter to ignore the girls and moved her away from them in lessons.

I had forwarded the schools bullying policy to school highlighted with all the things these girls were doing and thought I was finally getting somewhere. But now my DDs done this everything they've done will not be seen as serious, and I know it's not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now