Work clothes that wear well!

(3 Posts)
Stopmakingsense Fri 16-Sep-16 07:08:11

DS has a new office based apprenticeship where he is expected to wear office clothes. He is being given a one off payment of £200 to fund this. He normally wears jeans T shirts and trainers and won't replace anything until it literally falls apart. So I expect whatever he buys won't get replaced for many years. Just some suggestions for where he might get good value trousers shirts etc that will survive for many years - knowing him non-iron would also be useful!

tired17 Fri 16-Sep-16 14:21:06

For value for money I would go to one of the supermarkets but don't know if they do non-iron stuff. I think M&S do non-iron but you won't get as much for your money.

WankersHacksandThieves Sat 17-Sep-16 19:31:42

I'd get him a few pairs of trousers and shirts and a couple of ties and definitely forget about a suit.

Next have some decent trousers, DSs have them for school in black with a slight stretch in the material, it makes it hard wearing and less likely to look crumpled - think theirs were about £22 a pair.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now