Ideas for dd's 13th birthday please

(9 Posts)
Dancergirl Mon 09-Nov-15 20:56:47

Dd wants to celebrate her 13th birthday with about 10 friends. She isn't sporty or arty/crafty so doesn't want some sort of organised activity.

Does anyone have any ideas that aren't too expensive please? Need to keep the cost down as we are also treating her to seeing a musical with her best friend.

motherwithheadache Mon 09-Nov-15 23:20:21

dd (12) has been to few laserquest parties (with only girls present)

Dancergirl Mon 09-Nov-15 23:48:00

Not her cup of tea sorry.

marialuisa Tue 10-Nov-15 07:52:08

meal out at Zizzi or somewhere makig use of online vouchers?

Enormous sleepover ?

Brytte Tue 10-Nov-15 07:59:40

My soon to be 13 DD is having about 8 friends over. I'm going to give them the run of the downstairs and leave them easy to cook food (hot dogs maybe) and let them make ice cream sundaes. You can get retro style sundae dishes in Poundland for £1. They'll watch a DVD, eat popcorn, listen to music, hang out. But they live geographically dispersed so all getting together at someone's house is not something that happens that often, so it's still novel enough.

Sallyhasleftthebuilding Tue 10-Nov-15 08:04:21

Im doing the same as Brytte. Ordering pizza online, then pizza and movie, getting here at 5 to ` get ready` then food then movie NOT doing a sleepover.

Fairylea Tue 10-Nov-15 08:05:30

Bowling? Cinema? Sleep over with pizza?

They're the only things my nearly 13 year old would be interested in smile

amitho Tue 10-Nov-15 08:09:51

Mine had 6 friends over and they camped in the garden smile it was freezing bit they said they were too hot!!

Dancergirl Tue 10-Nov-15 09:04:00

Love the sound of the ice cream sundaes smile Think dd might like that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now